PDA

View Full Version : same old probleme with ppl

fes999
06-13-2006, 06:45 PM
lol i was riding on the street the other day out in the country and i had it 5th gear about 1/4 not even wide open and i make a turn and some guy is walking in the middle of the street and theres a car coming the other way so i cant go beside him anyways...i stop the bike and he was like yea i told you not to drive on the street before like 100 times.. i was like yea so haha...he was like yea well i'm gonna call then cops and i was like yea well good luck cuz i'll be gone by the time they get her and i took off as loud as i could just to piss him off

man i hate ppl like that and the worst part was that it was my first time on that road:S:S just thaugh id share lol

exrider008
06-13-2006, 06:57 PM
i hate ppl like u. u r the reason people hate quads/dirt bikes. maby if i were respectfull and said that u were sorry and that it wont happen again the guy would be nicer about it and it wouldnt give us a bad name. i bet u felt like a reall bad @zz when u took of real load, bumbass.:mad:
so u should just stay the hell off a quad untill u can stop being a bad @zz and going do the road in 5th gear.

94F450SD
06-13-2006, 09:49 PM
i agree with him^ its morons like you that give the guys like us a bad rep:mad: :grr:

idontknowwhoiam
06-14-2006, 05:02 AM
gunna have to second,third that....Im not gunna say i dont ride road or somtimes go where i know isnt kosher...but we try to do it as respectful as we can..and riddin wide open past people who dont like it isnt the best way to get it done....If ya stopped and talked to the old man maybe you coulda worked somthing out...now ur beat.........................

gbcap
06-14-2006, 06:00 AM
HE ONLY HAS 5 POSTS. i bet he has prolly been banned before for stupid *** posts like this before. just ignore him.

06-14-2006, 06:18 AM
i bet your parents are proud of you. proud that they raised an idiot

sell your quad and get an educatiuon on politeness, responsibilty, and spelling...also, until you learn all those things and can teach them to some one, mainly your ofsrping, do not try to replicate.

luvmyex
06-14-2006, 05:34 PM
im impressed. good to see someone give him hell for being a idiot. when alot of times people jump on his bandwagon and say yea i hate folks that give atvr's a hard time. 99% of the time is your respect someones land they arent going to do or say anything. And if they do then respect them still and do what they say.if they dont want ya riding tru there THEN DONT! and if they do let ya, STILL RESPECT THEM EVEN MORE! do go flyin by there house or around the animals, or in their fields. And your a bigger dumbass for riding down the road . Bet ya dont even own a helmet either do ya?

fes999
06-14-2006, 06:10 PM
yea alright there ya fruits who said i always drive on the road. i had a few minutes to get to a buddy's house to aprk my bike and hitch a drive i'm not gonna make a f**king detour for nothing and dont tell me you never drive on the road and no i'm a new member i've never been on this site facknut

exrider008
06-14-2006, 09:07 PM
Originally posted by fes999
yea alright there ya fruits who said i always drive on the road. i had a few minutes to get to a buddy's house to aprk my bike and hitch a drive i'm not gonna make a f**king detour for nothing and dont tell me you never drive on the road and no i'm a new member i've never been on this site facknut

no one ever said that they didnt ride on the roads some times but when we do we r respectfull and dont take off load when someone is trying to talk to us.

Donkey1
06-15-2006, 07:07 AM
He is a real donkey!

Venom908
06-15-2006, 07:26 AM
lol i was riding on the street the other day out in the country and i had it 5th gear about 1/4 not even wide open and i make a turn and some guy is walking in the middle of the street and theres a car coming the other way so i cant go beside him anyways...i stop the bike and he was like yea i told you not to drive on the street before like 100 times.. i was like yea so haha...he was like yea well i'm gonna call then cops and i was like yea well good luck cuz i'll be gone by the time they get her and i took off as loud as i could just to piss him off

man i hate ppl like that and the worst part was that it was my first time on that road:S:S just thaugh id share lol

you showed him

Blue250X
06-15-2006, 10:24 AM
Originally posted by Venom908
you showed him

hahaha, yea, good job, he wont screw w/ u anymore!

Bomby650
06-16-2006, 12:20 AM
okie.. maybe it was a bit outta line to rev out like that.. but.. dose no one here ride on pavement? cuz.. here in kentucky u HAFTA ride pavement.. to get to where your goin.. its aginst the law.. but the cops round here look over it n let us go as long as we ant hurting no one.. im jus saying i have felt the way he felt.. thurs this old man/woman that live on a road that u needa travel to get to a very popular ride and it seems.. she gets pist n calls the cops on me ALL the time.. i mean ya it could be cuz i was tryin to hook up with one of her daughters friends.. and was down by her house alot.. i dont know. but i do hate people that call the cops jus to ruin somones fun.. if im not hurting no one.. why bother me.. i jus got back from riding is 2:37 am and i gotta bombardier ds650 with a FmF on it im sure i made another person mad.. thanks for listening :) and i think u handled it wrong.. i would of jus said.. okie.. n let it go.. PS: ive got 5th gear on pavemnet.. ALOT i peg my 4 wheeler somtimes even..

94F450SD
06-16-2006, 06:41 AM
yes most of us,myself included ride on pavement but there was no need for what this kid did to the person.he should have said OK noproblem and left normally.

stupidhurts400
06-18-2006, 09:42 PM
thats how we get a mad rap and then the cops start to care what an idiot

mathewsoutback
06-18-2006, 10:03 PM
where I live you have to go down a private road which is mine and go down this other road that is directly parelell to mine which isnt a private road to get to the pasture that i mostly ride in and the guy that lives on the corner house always flags me and my buddies down to tell us that this is his road and we cant ride on it but we just say ok and then to get back to my house we ride back on it and hes on the corner so were not gunnin it or anything but hes a dick about it and cant seem to get it in his mind that i live right down the street because theres lots of ppl that come ride out here that dont live out here but owell

fes999
06-21-2006, 07:19 AM
i feel u guys and i know what ur saying and usually i am pretty respectfull... trust me i'm a really respectfull nice guy!!!!!!!!lol but i was just so mad bc it was my first time on this road and this guy basicly started yaping at me lol he wasent talking he was yelling...so maybe if he woulda talked to me and asked me politely i might not of taken off so loudly...but i was really mad LOL

94F450SD
06-21-2006, 07:46 AM
still no excuse for being a dick.do that to the wrong person and you will end up in all kinds of legal problems.it only takes one person to ruin it for the rest.

Bighead1
06-29-2006, 07:49 PM
fes999 i feel u guys and i know what ur saying and usually i am pretty respectfull... trust me i'm a really respectfull nice guy!!!!!!!!lol but i was just so mad bc it was my first time on this road and this guy basicly started yaping at me lol he wasent talking he was yelling...so maybe if he woulda talked to me and asked me politely i might not of taken off so loudly...but i was really mad LOL

I know this is an older thread but I thought I'd share my thoughts. Man I know exactly what you're saying the blue hairs need to lay off a little. I was riding down my road the other day (wh/ was my first) and I wasnt going fast. I was in 2nd gear about half throttle, I have stock exhaust aswell. And the old guy just nonschalantly (sp) walks right in front of me with his arms crossed and a good ole attitude. I was really pissed the way he talked to me but I was the bigger man and slowly took off. So what I'm saying is just think about things before you react. Did I mention the cops wound up taking me home, that just made my day:mad: .

Phills450r
06-30-2006, 11:12 PM
be lucky you guys can ride around on the road a little bit.. i can ride mine around for maybe 5 minutes before i have to park it because i know a cop will stop by my house within the next 20 minutes i have had officers come by my house at 10 pm knocking on the door because of something that happened 4 hours before that.. all but 1 of my neighbors are dicks

rooster300ex
07-18-2006, 10:30 AM
I'm gonna agree with most everybody else. That was lame man! That stuff isn't cool! you should of known you was gonna get bashed, but i guess not cuz you got it. :D

rooster300ex
07-18-2006, 10:34 AM
Originally posted by Phills450r
be lucky you guys can ride around on the road a little bit.. i can ride mine around for maybe 5 minutes before i have to park it because i know a cop will stop by my house within the next 20 minutes i have had officers come by my house at 10 pm knocking on the door because of something that happened 4 hours before that.. all but 1 of my neighbors are dicks

Yea i know what ya mean. This is all about where you live, and if you got one person in your naborhood that calls they call everytime. All i do is start mine when i change the oil, and load it on the trailer and i get dirty looks from this old lady.

ZATA
08-13-2006, 02:46 PM
Originally posted by Bomby650
okie.. maybe it was a bit outta line to rev out like that.. but.. dose no one here ride on pavement? cuz.. here in kentucky u HAFTA ride pavement.. to get to where your goin.. its aginst the law.. but the cops round here look over it n let us go as long as we ant hurting no one..

ya, the city i live in every one rides quads down the street, ther is a bylaw in my town that says if your quad has racks on it its legal to ride on the road. that way the cops dont do anything unless you are goingf way to fast or doing some thing stupid.

exrider008
08-13-2006, 04:46 PM
Originally posted by ZATA
ya, the city i live in every one rides quads down the street, ther is a bylaw in my town that says if your quad has racks on it its legal to ride on the road. that way the cops dont do anything unless you are goingf way to fast or doing some thing stupid.

thats kida stupid about the "if it has a rack then its leagal". why can sports ride on the roads?

ZATA
08-14-2006, 08:06 AM
the reason it has to have a rack on it to remain legal on the roads is it then classifies as a farm vehicle, the town i live in is a farm community, thats what every one does, so they all have quads, thats why they legal if they have a rack.

krt400ex
08-16-2006, 01:30 PM
the ppl in my neighbor hood could care less if i go down the road.... i don't do it 'cause it's illegal, and if i do and get caught, i won't run, i'll stop and take $!@% because i was wrong.

the only road i went down was a closed road that nobody was on because they were building a new development

idontknowwhoiam
08-17-2006, 01:02 PM
ya all the developments have forced riding tar somtimes....i ride road more then i should prolly...and if i got options....im runnin....i got impounded on my sled last winter and i got off EASY..and it still cost me cost to 500$!!....

krt400ex
08-17-2006, 04:22 PM
Originally posted by idontknowwhoiam
ya all the developments have forced riding tar somtimes....i ride road more then i should prolly...and if i got options....im runnin....i got impounded on my sled last winter and i got off EASY..and it still cost me cost to 500$!!....

u were on the road with ur sled!!!!

sorry but that's kinda stupid because they don't turn to well on asphalt, and if u can't steer then u won't have a chance at out running the cops

idontknowwhoiam
08-18-2006, 04:30 AM
we were ridin the snowbanks and front yards at night t get to the trails and a cruiser just happend to be at a house on the road we were on and pulled out behind us...we ran him to the next town and thought we were in the clear..we cut threw a golf coarse and there was 2 other crusiers waitin from the other town...i fell off the snowbank and now im on dry tar....ugh...got boxed in and that was that........

krt400ex
08-18-2006, 07:49 AM
we were ridin the snowbanks and front yards at night t get to the trails and a cruiser just happend to be at a house on the road we were on and pulled out behind us...we ran him to the next town and thought we were in the clear..we cut threw a golf coarse and there was 2 other crusiers waitin from the other town...i fell off the snowbank and now im on dry tar....ugh...got boxed in and that was that........

damn...that sucks. usually cops don't bother sleds unless there's a compliant....at least around me.

idontknowwhoiam
08-18-2006, 02:10 PM
i know it.....it was just bad bad timing

ZSNOW
08-18-2006, 03:13 PM
here me and my friends went up the road and asked every person if they were okay with us going down the road and every one except some old lady that died 2 months after said no....even the cops here have quads....

krt400ex
08-18-2006, 06:17 PM
Originally posted by ZSNOW
here me and my friends went up the road and asked every person if they were okay with us going down the road and every one except some old lady that died 2 months after said no....even the cops here have quads....

wow ur lucky!!!

the moose321
08-18-2006, 11:03 PM
one time i just got my three weeler started and i wanted to see if it ran, so i took it up and down the drive way and turned in the street once, but waited for a few cars to go first so i turned around and took it in the garage let idol then a cop stops in front of our house and asked us if we wer driveing in the street we said no, and they went away .........so i guess the people i kindly waited for called the copers on me :eek2: :huh :grr: :mad:

the moose321
08-18-2006, 11:12 PM
dont you guys just love those VERY VERY SPECIAL IDIOTS who you give respect yet they throw it back in your face:confused:

idontknowwhoiam
08-19-2006, 02:43 AM
Originally posted by ZSNOW

Ya we have ALOT of cops on quads too(just not dancin to the same toon)....town,state,and EPOs.....ahhaahah...as long as u try to be respectful no one bothers u...but if i see the blue flashers and they try cuttin u off...RUN lol

krt400ex
08-19-2006, 09:00 AM
Originally posted by the moose321
one time i just got my three weeler started and i wanted to see if it ran, so i took it up and down the drive way and turned in the street once, but waited for a few cars to go first so i turned around and took it in the garage let idol then a cop stops in front of our house and asked us if we wer driveing in the street we said no, and they went away .........so i guess the people i kindly waited for called the copers on me :eek2: :huh :grr: :mad:

just for turning around at the end of ur driveway?!?!?! boy those ppl were arseholes.

sry, as much as riding on the road is wrong, i don't think it's any big deal to just turn ur bike around and then head back up ur driveway.

the moose321
08-19-2006, 01:41 PM
the people here are bottom of the barell creeps

idontknowwhoiam
08-19-2006, 02:50 PM
blasting down roads in neighborhoods yes is wrong...but if ur ridin road to get from one place to another....on the shoulder doin the speed limit i can not see WHY people call the police....yes its illegal, but whos it hurting!..it drives me nuts somtimes....were no louder then an old car or big hog thunderin down the road....

exrider008
08-19-2006, 03:29 PM
Originally posted by the moose321
the people here are bottom of the barell creeps

huh :huh ????

the moose321
08-19-2006, 07:29 PM
i ment by bottom of the barel that they dont have respect or morals and they are as low as they go , and by creeps i ment theyre personality discusts me

HB416EX
09-06-2006, 12:11 PM
You are a jerk and deserve to have you quad taken away.You ruin it for honest law abiding people.You are probably a 15 year old mexican kid riding a 92 Suzuki LT230S with a Cobra pipe.

exrider008
09-06-2006, 01:12 PM
Originally posted by HB416EX
You are probably a 15 year old mexican kid riding a 92 Suzuki LT230S with a Cobra pipe.

LMAO:eek2: :rolleyes:

Xater
09-06-2006, 06:43 PM
You are a jerk and deserve to have you quad taken away.You ruin it for honest law abiding people.You are probably a 15 year old mexican kid riding a 92 Suzuki LT230S with a Cobra pipe.

probly, i ride down the road 4th gear 1/4 throttle

Ebrown
09-16-2006, 12:20 PM

i know this is jesus walking around in sandals old, but i laughed so hard when i read this, not only was i thiking the same, but i would have said the same thing:p

jordan_400ex
11-28-2006, 05:56 PM
yeah he was an old guy id liek to see u start stuff with a guy that u dont feel confident about but no he was old so u gotta pick a fight cuz ur a *****.ya i bet we all ride on the road if ur gonna rode on the side and slowly.you shouldnt use 5th gear thats stupid.i gurantee one day your gonna get the **** kicked out ouf yopu for talking to ppl that way cuz i know if u talked to me thta way i woulda done something.grow some hair under your pits grow some respect learn to spell...lol nad mature up then ride your quad.thats all i have to say

jordan_400ex
11-28-2006, 05:56 PM
yeah he was an old guy id liek to see u start stuff with a guy that u dont feel confident about but no he was old so u gotta pick a fight cuz ur a *****.ya i bet we all ride on the road if ur gonna rode on the side and slowly.you shouldnt use 5th gear thats stupid.i gurantee one day your gonna get the **** kicked out ouf yopu for talking to ppl that way cuz i know if u talked to me thta way i woulda done something.grow some hair under your pits grow some respect learn to spell...lol nad mature up then ride your quad.thats all i have to say

jordan_400ex
11-28-2006, 05:57 PM
yeah he was an old guy id liek to see u start stuff with a guy that u dont feel confident about but no he was old so u gotta pick a fight cuz ur a *****.ya i bet we all ride on the road if ur gonna rode on the side and slowly.you shouldnt use 5th gear thats stupid.i gurantee one day your gonna get the **** kicked out ouf yopu for talking to ppl that way cuz i know if u talked to me thta way i woulda done something.grow some hair under your pits grow some respect learn to spell...lol nad mature up then ride your quad.thats all i have to say.i can spell fine but i messed up on some words cuz i gotta take a leak so im in a rush,sorry

krt400ex
11-28-2006, 06:05 PM
wow, do u relize u posted that 3 times??? i think u got ur point accrossed....lol :D

Villageidiott23
11-29-2006, 08:16 AM
i can turn all the fosets on in my house, including the hose. wait a min. wtf. im doin it again.... yeah anyway riding on the road ummm i dont like to do it cuz i cant afford to buy new tires every six months... i think that was what we were talking about. i dont know. and cops yeah cops are.... are???? i forgot what i was doin.

honda250xrider
11-29-2006, 08:33 AM
wow givin the kid a hard time and half the people flaming him have more than likely did the same thing at one point in time. riding on the road is not smart, having people that sometimes are irrational is also another. I know of times where some older lady has jumped in front of my truck screaming at me to slow down when i was going under the speed limit in a 25mph housing complex. so to be fair i kept going back and forth and she would run out to the road and scream some more i actually got a kick out of it. no need to give the kid to hard of a time is what im saying im sure he knows the actions he did was wrong but when your dealing with people that are irrational sometimes you do the stupid thing.

Villageidiott23
11-29-2006, 11:00 AM
makes u want to walk up to that old ***** and slap her fake teeth right out of her mouth. tell her to go in her house and clean something. or go cook....

idontknowwhoiam
11-30-2006, 05:43 AM
This thread is prolly older then that lady you are talking about....

krt400ex
11-30-2006, 08:38 AM
This thread is prolly older then that lady you are talking about....

LMAO, i was thinking that

Villageidiott23
11-30-2006, 09:04 AM
can we stop this thread if i tell my mom to shut the hell up and quit yelling at you guys riding on our street. pleeeeze

krt400ex
11-30-2006, 10:02 AM
Originally posted by Villageidiott23
can we stop this thread if i tell my mom to shut the hell up and quit yelling at you guys riding on our street. pleeeeze

LMFAO....my mom would call the cops on me if i rode on the road...no joke.

Villageidiott23
12-01-2006, 01:04 PM
wtf is up with moms these days. they need to make it mandatory that they wear those ankle bracelets so if they leave the kitchen it alerts the police and they can come and getem.

idontknowwhoiam
12-03-2006, 07:57 AM
my moms the ****....when we were younger she would always lie for us to the cops.......and they would talk to her about it and she would ask them."would u rather them out doin drugs or comiting crime somwhere? they aint hurtin no one"....(drugs and crime came a lil later)...hahahahah

krt400ex
12-11-2006, 09:23 AM
Originally posted by Villageidiott23
wtf is up with moms these days. they need to make it mandatory that they wear those ankle bracelets so if they leave the kitchen it alerts the police and they can come and getem.

LMAO

exrider2001red
12-20-2006, 07:28 PM

your a stupid ******* and you desevere to get the **** kicked out of you. first of all respect your ****ing elders second dont drive down the road thats stupid third if someone asks you to stop doing something near or on there property then stop if you lived in my town and pulled that **** there would be five people on quads waiting in your dooryard to beat the living piss out of you

Tater049
12-28-2006, 09:18 AM
yo calm down, gtheres obviosly a reason why the kid was riding on the road. He obviously had to get somewhere. What he said was definetly wrong. But, when you are up close to some retarted people, then you say some stupid things. The old man was just prbabyl jealous that he didnt have a quad. Anyway, he could have been riding on the road because he didnt have any other place to ride. Because, if there was a road or a nice trail, i bet you he would have pick the trail that doesn't **** up your tires.

Tater049
12-28-2006, 09:19 AM
yo calm down, gtheres obviosly a reason why the kid was riding on the road. He obviously had to get somewhere. What he said was definetly wrong. But, when you are up close to some retarted people, then you say some stupid things. The old man was just prbabyl jealous that he didnt have a quad. Anyway, he could have been riding on the road because he didnt have any other place to ride. Because, if there was a road or a nice trail, i bet you he would have pick the trail that doesn't **** up your tires.

itismejoshy
01-13-2007, 12:32 AM
ya i kinda understand his fustration, i live in florida and do alot of riding on the power lines here, it's the place with all the trails, i live in a semi rural area and have to drive down about 1/4 mile of a sand road, i am as respectful as i can be, never get outa 1st unless i am moving outa some ones way, try to stay on the edge never spin my back tires, i try to look at it from these people view i wouldn't want my road ripped up by quads, but last week me and a friend of mine are goin down the road like we always do, and almost to the end we see a man out side flipping us off, so i just asumed he was in bad mood and kept moving, well about 2 hours into the ride i run outa gas,(ya i suck- i know) so my buddy leaves to go get me some gas, i'm sitting there alone and not uncommonly i hear some other quads comin (utilites) but instead of passing by they all stop right next to me, and to my suprise it's the angry having a bad day dude from the street, with what i think was his boyfriend on the quad also, then too other people on one quad pull up. at this piont i am kinda neverous, lol, well he instantly jumps off his quad and gets in my face and starts yelling, at first i was able to handle it, and kept my calm, but soon he was saying he is starting to shoot people if he sees them riding out here (keep in mind it's state land and he doesn't own any land even remotly near here) and at this point i remember hearing some one else i was riding with saying they got shot at out here, and still i am calm and ask whats the problem, well he then tells me that i am not to ride anyplace he can hear me or he will shoot me or my quad, at this point i am kinda thinkin this guy is crazzy and just to let him leave but he just keeps up yelling saying he is gonna kick all our ***,(def wasn't gonna happen) well at this point he call starts to get alittle close for comfort, and tell him to get the hell away from me, well that again sets him off, saying that i ride through his yard and lower his property value. well at this point i loose it, i tear my helmet off and tell him to get back on his quad and leave or there is goin to be problems.(i would have already left but i am outa gas) so at this point i stand up off my quad, ready to make this dude leave me alone, glad he got on his and started to leave throwing dirt in my face and still goin off in the whole time, how does this dude have the right to treat any one like this? i told him to shoot at me i dare him, and responded "i will" so now what?? people can tell us we can't ride on public land that quad have rode for years and years, and to top that he was on a quad also breaking his own rules?? so what the hell.....now i under stand where the kid is coming from when he did what he did some people just are un-understanding no matter how polite you are, these poeple should just hurry up and stop wasting every one else oxygen, because they suck!:confused:

krt400ex
01-13-2007, 01:18 PM
some ppl r dumb@$$es, but....and this is a big but....it is ILLEGAL TO RIDE ON THE ROAD WITH AN ATV...NO MATTER WHO U R OR WUT UR DOING....END OF STORY. if u want to ride on the road then u should be will to accept that ppl r going too flame on u, and call the cops....and its not their problems, its urs because u r breaking the law. the guy saying that he was gonna shoot u was wrong, and i would file a lawsuit of sumthin like that agaist him....but ONONE SHOULD HAVE TO GO FF ABOUT HOW THEY R GETTIN YELLED AT FOR GOING DOWN THE ROAD BECAUSE IT IS ILLEGAL!!!!

krt400ex
01-13-2007, 01:20 PM
Originally posted by Tater049

ye, well if the only place to ride is the road, then he shouldn't have a quad or he should be willing, ready, and able to trailer his machine to a riding area

Tater049
01-17-2007, 06:16 PM
maybe he loves the sport but he happens to not have anywhere to ride. If someone has a passion for riding then, they will ride wherever just to do it. Same goes for me. Maybe he doesnt want to load up the trailer and drive to the trails every second.

krt400ex
01-18-2007, 05:33 AM
so, thats still doesn't give u the right to ride where ur not supposed to. when deer season is over do i keep hunting becasue i love to eat it....no, i make sure that i have enough stocked in my freezer to hold me till nxt season. it is as simple as that. its dumb@$$es like that that ruin the sport for everyone else because they make stupid exuses like "i have nowhere else to ride"....but if u love the sport that much then u should be willing to pack up and go to a riding area for a wkend or 2 a month....

Tater049
01-18-2007, 07:40 PM
dont make that as an excuse for why the sport gets ruined. ATV's are always illegal on the roads and everyone knows it. Its not like they are going to make it legal. Plus, the rules cant get any worse than what they are now. Its not like they can all together ban atv's from the country.

yamahamx14
01-18-2007, 08:11 PM
wow this post really backfired

i hate to say that the same thing has happened to me kinda. I bouht a bike and this guy was an @ss to me when i started it. He yelling at me and callin the cops and sayin that i was ridin on the roads (which i wasnt at the time). So this guy drives up the street to my house one day when i was outside working on the bike and just threatens me saying that if ride or start the bike hes callin the cops. obviously i have the right to start the bike in my driveway. so i basically had enough of this guy so i just wound out my bike to no end up and down my driveway. The guy was so pissed but there was nothing he could do. Cop came to my house and i talked to him, he said if i wasnt on the road there was nothing he could do. He deserved it IMO. I cant stand people like that. BTW i asked everybody on the street if i could ride my bike and they were all fine with me going up and down the road if i wanted and starting it and everything. Im probably going to get bashed for writing this and people are going to say that its guys like me that are wrecking the sport but if you come to my town and ride where i ride you would do the same.

Tater049
01-22-2007, 03:01 PM
i agree w/ you but the ******* that actually have good places to ride wont.

yamahamx14
01-22-2007, 04:09 PM
yeah in my town i got to ride right past the police station in order to get to where i ride. Its i pain in the @ss but you gotta do what you gotta do. The cops usually see me but im long gone by the time they get to where i was headed.

450rcrazy022692
01-22-2007, 05:10 PM
I get where everyone is coming from when they say it's people like him who f*ck us over. But i kinda was in the same situation as Yamahamx14 i would ride in my driveway and get complaints. My old Neighbor was a real PR*CK and would come to my house at 2 in the after noon and complain we were being too loud and he needed to take a nap. So i would try to lay off til around 4 and then ride it, then he had a problem with that time he was eating dinner. So i tried riding at 12ish what does he do call the cops and say i am disturbing the peace. Finally i said screw it and rode from 12-4 non stop just to get him pissed off. After about 3 weeks it got to the point were it was like a war between familys. He came to my house one night and at 1 in the morning rang my doorbell and would leave and do it about ever 20 mins and i couldnt find where the SOB would do so i decided to load up my paintball gun and rip the hell out of him. He gets me in a sh*t load of trouble it jsut gets worse from there. Then we find out he is having a big BBQ for his work so im like nice we'll ride all day so i invite all my friends, parents friends, brothers friends and we had Harley, street bikes, dirtbike, quads, cars. Anything that made a load noise was there and if the quads and dirtbikes didnt have an aftermarket exhaust we took the muffler off. So right when everyone was at the BBQ around three we got everything running and blasted up and down the road and and his guests came to complain and walked out in the middle of the street thinking it would stop us, but no we just came inches to nailing them. The funny party was there was a cop on a raptor and cop on a fat boy with straight pipes and a cop in a camero doing it with us because we are family friends with 98% of the cops in our town and i also put my mom on my old warrior. 3 days later the guys family came over crying that we made them move back to Isreal. (it must have been pretty bad to move to a place that there are bombs going off not quads being started)

But now me and my new neigbors are chill as h*ll and he takes videos on me and my brother wheeling.

Also that story above might sound like im an @sshole, but im really not im the kind of kid that will almost hit a mailbox because i wave to people and look away from the ride when i do need to ride on it.

Tater049
01-22-2007, 05:14 PM
that crap always happens to me, and i react just like you.

yamahamx14
01-22-2007, 07:14 PM
o yea i remember that, i miss that guy... he made ridin in driveways exciting. lol

Tater049
01-22-2007, 07:45 PM
hahahaha

2004300exryder
01-24-2007, 04:16 PM
um maybe this sounds dumb but where i am you ARE allowed to ride on the roads to get from 1 trail to another within a certain distance and to get gas and stuff like that and as long as your not stupid about it nobody bothers you. and it says it right in the atv law pamplet you get when they send you registration renewal

krt400ex
01-24-2007, 04:47 PM
Originally posted by 2004300exryder
um maybe this sounds dumb but where i am you ARE allowed to ride on the roads to get from 1 trail to another within a certain distance and to get gas and stuff like that and as long as your not stupid about it nobody bothers you. and it says it right in the atv law pamplet you get when they send you registration renewal

even without a liscense? sweet. i don't think that is dumb as long as it is legal. maybe i should check that out where i live, you never know

krt400ex
01-24-2007, 04:51 PM
i agree w/ you but the ******* that actually have good places to ride wont.

well then they are dumb@$$es just like i was saying....i ride where im allowed, and that is it

450rcrazy022692
01-24-2007, 07:46 PM
Listen Mr goody goody two shoes aka Krt400ex, I can care less if its legal or illegal i just wanna ride. I dont have the money to buy a 250$ membership at a track.

krt400ex
01-24-2007, 08:08 PM
i ain't a goody goody, and i ain't flaming on no one...or am i directly aiming this at anyone. im simply saying that it is against the law, and because of this (among other things) people hold a grudge against atv riders. i have ridden on preoperty that im not supposed to and stuff, but if i get caught i either stay away from then on or i tell them i didn't know anyone owned it and then ask permission to ride(it usually works too), but i do not go on the road...and if i have to then i walk it.

quads are designed for dirt, not pavement. if you wanna ride pavement then get into supermoto

yamahamx14
01-24-2007, 08:29 PM
haha you walk your quad down the road. i guess nobody ever told you that if the cop is a d!ck then it doesnt really matter, as long as the tire hits pavement. At least when you ride down the road you on and off in a matter of 5 minutes tops. Walking it will put you on the street for a three times as long at least, and is just pointless. Just ride it to where you are going, your on and off before anybody even notices. Ive been stopped by cops before and most of the time they just tell me to go home and park it or just stay off the street. If the cop says give me your key then i just drop the clutch and peace on that b!tc#

krt400ex
01-24-2007, 09:03 PM
Originally posted by yamahamx14
haha you walk your quad down the road. i guess nobody ever told you that if the cop is a d!ck then it doesnt really matter, as long as the tire hits pavement. At least when you ride down the road you on and off in a matter of 5 minutes tops. Walking it will put you on the street for a three times as long at least, and is just pointless. Just ride it to where you are going, your on and off before anybody even notices. Ive been stopped by cops before and most of the time they just tell me to go home and park it or just stay off the street. If the cop says give me your key then i just drop the clutch and peace on that b!tc# i walked it by the sheriff, his window open, my quad running and in gear, but i was walking. he just smiled and didn't think anything of it. so many people around here ar getting chased all the time, that the cops are happy to see someone walking it even if his engine is running and in gear.

Tater049
01-29-2007, 03:18 PM
no offense but walking it sounds pretty stupid if you live at least a mile from the trail. I'm curious, how long do you have to walk your atv to get where you have to go? I could see maybe riding very slow on the side, but not getting off, and walking it. I don't know where you live, but where i live that is usually alrite.

krt400ex
01-29-2007, 03:26 PM
no offense but walking it sounds pretty stupid if you live at least a mile from the trail. I'm curious, how long do you have to walk your atv to get where you have to go? I could see maybe riding very slow on the side, but not getting off, and walking it. I don't know where you live, but where i live that is usually alrite.

i got about 1/2 mile to get to where i got to go, takes about 15-20 minutes

Tater049
01-29-2007, 04:03 PM
im sorry but, i would not walk the quad 1/2 mile to where i have to get, when i could see the god damn place. They are called eyes, everyone has them and if i dont see any cops in that little 1/2 mile stretch i would be on the atv and gone to where i got to be, not walking it

krt400ex
01-29-2007, 04:07 PM
im sorry but, i would not walk the quad 1/2 mile to where i have to get, when i could see the god damn place. They are called eyes, everyone has them and if i dont see any cops in that little 1/2 mile stretch i would be on the atv and gone to where i got to be, not walking it

its not a half mile "stretch" it goes right through the center f town, and there are almost always 2-3 cops in there...im not risking that

Tater049
01-29-2007, 04:24 PM
o well if its the center of town, then you should of said that. but also, why would you go right through the center of town, when you could find a little detour. You should really find a detour.

yamahamx14
01-29-2007, 04:33 PM
Originally posted by krt400ex
its not a half mile "stretch" it goes right through the center f town, and there are almost always 2-3 cops in there...im not risking that

Yeah i ride 5th gear pinned directly past the police station to get where i need to go and the cops dont do anything, and there are about 20 cops there all the time, but i risk it to ride. We dont have nice sheriffs that wave in my town, all we have are a bunch of @$$#0les with badges.

czrider263
01-29-2007, 04:42 PM
i ride on the roads when there is like 6 inchs of snow:devil: :devil:

But i don't go out of my way to piss people off.

krt400ex
01-29-2007, 04:44 PM
o well if its the center of town, then you should of said that. but also, why would you go right through the center of town, when you could find a little detour. You should really find a detour.

no detours...then it would be about 3 miles out of my way..and still be on a county highway...

Tater049
01-30-2007, 07:53 AM
Originally posted by yamahamx14
Yeah i ride 5th gear pinned directly past the police station to get where i need to go and the cops dont do anything, and there are about 20 cops there all the time, but i risk it to ride. We dont have nice sheriffs that wave in my town, all we have are a bunch of @$$#0les with badges. thats what im talking about! I like ur style