PDA

View Full Version : Buying new tires !WHICH ONES!?

WickedATVer
06-13-2006, 03:03 PM
O.k. I have $525 bucks and I think more than anything I need new tires for racing. I've been racing what came with my quad 22x6x10 itp's up front and 20x11x9 razr's in the rear and they are no good for mx. The tracks I ride are medium-hardpacked when dry and a little loose and muddy when wet. I really think I want kenda mx's on itp baja rims 20x6x10 and 18x10.5x8. I like that they are 4ply and I just think the tread is the best looking for what i want. Can anyone say anything good about itp mr4's because that what everyone arround here runs. Info on kenda and itp tires and where to get them will be greatly appreciated.

P.s. this is a good information site and I thank everyone that takes their time to take intrest share info:)

juanki
06-13-2006, 04:41 PM
i have holeshots on bajas on four corners, and they are great, also have klaws but in 22 for xc and they are also great, i think that the adventage that the klaws have is that you can turn the tire around and the tread becomes firmer, for hard packed tracks, or viceversa.