PDA

View Full Version : Need help finding a honda element side panel

quaddict53
06-13-2006, 11:40 AM
hey guys i need to find a passenger side rear panel for a honda element....if anyone can get me on ethat would be great
Thanks
Cody

gbcap
06-13-2006, 11:44 AM
ex or dx? do you need the structure or just the plastic panel?

Greg

insaneracin2003
06-13-2006, 11:46 AM
Originally posted by quaddict53
hey guys i need to find a passenger side rear panel for a honda element....if anyone can get me on ethat would be great
Thanks
Cody
the suv thing rite,try ebay

gbcap
06-13-2006, 11:52 AM
i guess you could call it a SUV...

i own a salvage yard...i wuld be willing to bet that would be the easiest. i have one here...passenger side...but i need to know if you have the ex or dx and if you need the structure or just the plastic.

insaneracin2003
06-13-2006, 12:03 PM
Originally posted by gbcap
i guess you could call it a SUV...

i own a salvage yard...i wuld be willing to bet that would be the easiest. i have one here...passenger side...but i need to know if you have the ex or dx and if you need the structure or just the plastic.
you wouldnt have any 87 lx mustang body parts do ya?? trunk model.i am in need of doors,hood,front fenders(both)

gbcap
06-13-2006, 12:06 PM
i might but can't ship them...we refuse to ship body parts because of all the damage that is incurred during shipping.

i see your in TX...so that would require shipping.

try www.car-part.com that is the one online system we are tied into. that should help you locate what your looking for a lil closer to home.

insaneracin2003
06-13-2006, 12:09 PM
Originally posted by gbcap
i might but can't ship them...we refuse to ship body parts because of all the damage that is incurred during shipping.

i see your in TX...so that would require shipping.

try www.car-part.com that is the one online system we are tied into. that should help you locate what your looking for a lil closer to home.
thats cool,thanks