PDA

View Full Version : AC problems

bluebaron
06-12-2006, 02:33 PM
Well today i was riding around the farm and the bolt that connects the nerfs to frame broke off. I did not know it and i was going down the driveway and right nerf bars slipped off and the tire grabbed it and bent it all to hell.

This was the second time one of them bolts broke, because the brackets in the front have never lined up.

Can i get an exchange from ac?, or what else do i do??
:confused:

eganracing
06-12-2006, 04:23 PM
wow. same thing happened to me but the front bolt broke. im sick of my ac's and im ordering some proarmors.

tltcracing
06-12-2006, 04:32 PM
never herts to try and call them. and by the way i love my PA's and everyone i have talked to loves em too.

dunebuggie66
06-12-2006, 04:44 PM
AC's are junk. because of them i will never buy another set of pro pegs again. i now have pro armor's also, and don't regret buying them one bit. you're better off throwing what's left of your ac's in the trash, and buying something different.

bluebaron
06-12-2006, 06:52 PM
Tryed calling them today,but no answer. if AC won't do nothing. i'm gonna bring them to a shop, and have them bend them back. and make the front brackets to line up.

Also i am not going to throw them away, with out trying nothing cause that would be, well.... retarded:o

Phills450r
06-12-2006, 08:34 PM
ya i just got my ac pro pegs in today and come to find out they didnt come with NO instructions.. no im not retarded but this is my first set of nerfs and i paid $220 for them.. im sure they should come with something

TWISTED
06-13-2006, 06:37 AM
Originally posted by dunebuggie66
AC's are junk. because of them i will never buy another set of pro pegs again. i now have pro armor's also, and don't regret buying them one bit. you're better off throwing what's left of your ac's in the trash, and buying something di

fferent.
AMEN!!! AC SUX!!!!! Customer service is among the worst in the industry....