PDA

View Full Version : IL another TX

One_Bad_400
06-11-2006, 09:16 PM
so.... whats going to happen

C-LEIGH RACING
06-12-2006, 04:50 PM
Sure looks like it, track held up good though, I got to give them that much & I still dont like the way those jumps are built.
We dont run MX, didnt buy the ATVA card to run MX events or a track like a MX track & I want our TT racing back.
Neil

300exQuadracer
06-12-2006, 05:18 PM
friday we showed up and i was like this is way to flat, but i actually liked that track compared to texas ,it was a fast track with a lot of spots for passing, too bad the rains came again and not everybody got to finish. i was overall impressed with how clean the place was, bathrooms, and a nice place to get some eats a few of us from the team were talking about runnin out there some weekend and check the place out, its open 365 days a year, the mx track and trails everywhere

ISCHKA
06-12-2006, 07:08 PM
My son loved the track However the race coverage suckes once again. Cant find anything on it anywhere.

One_Bad_400
06-12-2006, 07:50 PM
i loved the track also... at first i thought it was way to flat too... and some of those jumps i had to harden my suspention for cuz i was bottoming out... oh well... it was fun

racinggrl5
06-18-2006, 03:09 PM
Well as my father (Mr. Clayton- according to smitty :p) said in the riders meeting that this is how a track is suppose to be. Back in the day, when they raced 3-wheelers on TT, this was the kind of layouts they had. I thought it was a great track and wonderful facilities. The only downfall was the pro and pro am heats/mains, and the Amature mains being canceled sunday after it stopped rainning and of course no coverage.

C-LEIGH RACING
06-18-2006, 04:45 PM
We were one of the last to leave the track sunday & around an hour after it was called off, the sun came out & track was fine to have been raced on.

Will we ever get to finish a race event weekend.
Why is this happening besides a weather problem, is there another reason we dont know about that the races are so quick to be called off.
Neil

ISCHKA
06-18-2006, 07:24 PM
I as a parent and spectator loved the layout and the speed that is why it is called extreme dirt. Just wish we could get some coverage so the sport will continue to grow. Also race girl #5 we will hit your fathers races sometime this year. Tried twice but failed. See ya at ARK.

300exQuadracer
06-20-2006, 02:29 PM
i thought it was funny how some people knew almost an hour before we did that it was called, also i would be for givin up an hour of practice if we could get all the mains done before the storms come next time

i would be willing to take notes and post on here if nobody is gonna cover the races, the points still arent up on atva, and there is nothin on here, 2 weeks and we still dont have results

palot
06-20-2006, 07:34 PM
the points were up on atva online around lunch today,as well as on this site..