PDA

View Full Version : TCS LT SCS Front shocks??

stever250r
06-11-2006, 12:31 PM
I have searched the sight and read all of the posts that I could find on TCS suspension.

I am ready to buy my shocks and just wanted to see if I could get some more opinions on these shocks.

I really dont know what to buy?

speeddemon105
06-11-2006, 12:43 PM
Well before the Elka fanclub jumps in here, TCS makes great shocks. Id put them up there against anybody elses. Plus they still aren't a huge company, so they pay attention to you. Todd does a great job valving the shocks.

If you don't have, or haven't had any aftermarket shocks, then it doesn't matter what shocks you get, you'll be more than happy with them. Pretty much all aftermarket shocks are leaps and bounds better than stock, and are close enough in performance to each other that personal preference plays a big role.

rob-u/21
06-11-2006, 02:30 PM
I raced Baja for the past two years on ELKA's. At the begining of this year we took our front ELKA Elites to Todd for a revalve. The diference we felt was like night and day. He did an awsome job. For this years Baja 500 we rode an LTR (stock), we just had him revalve our stock shocks and he made them feel just as good as our ELKA/TCS shocks. Like "speeddemon105" said, they are a small company and will pay great attention to you. I strongly recomend TCS.

400grl
06-12-2006, 04:46 PM
It's easy to recommend anyone to TCS - top quality, great service - I LOVE my shocks!! ;)

gtilley45
06-12-2006, 06:31 PM
I agree with all of the above. I had TCS on my YFZ and I loved them. Todd had my fronts on the UPS truck in 3 days and only took 2 days to revalve my rear after he got it. And the shocks couldn't have been valved any better when I got them, they were perfect. For the price, wait time, and customer service you get, I'd recommend TCS to anybody.

stever250r
06-12-2006, 06:51 PM
Thats enough to convince me. TCS it is.

Thanks all.

ACEwrench
06-13-2006, 08:54 AM
not to beat a dead horse but i have a set on my dale and love 'em
he revalved my rear ohlins and i couldnt be happier...you made a wise decision "daniel-son" LOL

ACEwrench
06-13-2006, 08:55 AM
hey corry is the swing arm workin for ya???? i am glad we could help you on it :macho :)

Colby@C&DRacing
06-13-2006, 12:25 PM
C&D Racing can't say enough good things about TCS shocks and their service. You will be very happy

KC_BRAINS
06-13-2006, 03:33 PM
Does anyone know where I could buy TCS shocks and have them ship internationally? I tried to get the Rated X people to give me answer but they donīt get back to me.

juanki
06-13-2006, 04:15 PM
Originally posted by KC_BRAINS
Does anyone know where I could buy TCS shocks and have them ship internationally? I tried to get the Rated X people to give me answer but they donīt get back to me.

tienes que hablar con una tienda que los venda, yo los consegui cerca de la frontera, habla a denton racing, yo los compre ahi, se los enviaron a un importador en la frontera, el los paso a mexico y de ahi me los enviaron. si conoces a alguien que importe cosas a espaņa te pueden ayudar de esa manera.

sorry guys had to use at least one the spanish.

its good that this web page has gone international, hooooray.

KC_BRAINS
06-13-2006, 04:21 PM
By this you are telling me that nobody will ship internationaly? I have bought some smaller things from the US, one time an axle from rockymountain, had no problem with the shipping. I just donīt understand why I would have to get someone to cross the stuff to mexico in order to get it deliver in Spain?

Thanks for the help

PS: The spanish was very much appreciated!! :)

juanki
06-13-2006, 04:36 PM
NO NO NO

i was meaning that if you know an importer in spain, there must be a bunch of them, just talk to them, they will give you the address of their werehouse, i wolud think in ny or boston would be the closest, the store will send the stuff to the warehouse, and then they send whatever you want to spain. here in mexico we pay 14% to import things that are made in the us.

by the way TCS are very good shocks, yoube glad that you get them.