PDA

View Full Version : Crazy GTO!

Matt37
06-11-2006, 12:15 PM
So a guy from my GTO club calls me yesterday.

He tells me to come over because he finished up his GTO hot rod he was building.

I said okay, He had been talking about it for months but I never got to see it.

Well, I walk into his garage to see this....

http://forums.performanceyears.com/forums/showthread.php?t=481312

JRP
06-11-2006, 12:19 PM
holy ****! thats baddass.:eek2: :devil:

miller821
06-11-2006, 12:21 PM
:eek2: WOW!:eek2: It's sick looking:cool:

Holsh
06-11-2006, 12:29 PM
how much HP is he making at the wheels.

trick250r
06-11-2006, 12:49 PM
ahummanahummanahummanahummana :eek2:

Mx_523
06-11-2006, 01:09 PM
:eek2:

NacsMXer
06-11-2006, 01:12 PM
Damn i've seen two blowers mounted in a V configuration to a manifold, but that high rise stack configuration looks rediculous. Just don't look right to me, but the first time i've seen something like that before. Should be a definite head turner! :devil:

yamablaster24
06-11-2006, 01:17 PM
might as well do 3 now,

400exc
06-11-2006, 01:19 PM
WOW!!!! :eek2: :eek2: :eek2: :eek: that is amazing.... 2 blowers? first time i seen it sit like that!

zeppelin
06-11-2006, 01:24 PM
i doubt that thing actulay even runs... im sorry but it looks re-god damn-diculas
once i seea video of it at a drag putting down some good times i might think differently but right now it just looks stupid.

Matt37
06-11-2006, 01:34 PM
I probably should have explained this in the first post but here we go.

This car was done on a dare, my friend got dared but alot of people in our club that he could not do a double blower.

He probably will only run this thing once or twice and then be done with it, (he is a pretty wealthy guy ;))

You are actually losing power by doing the dual blowers, Roots blowers are positively displaced, so your engine is only going to get feed the air that enter the first blower.

And it is going to draw the same amount of air at any given RPM.

So basically, The second blower underneath is completely useless, and there for basically show. All it is doing is adding weight to the car.

The builder of this car knew this, but he was put to the challenge of building this car and he did it.

Two stage compression can be done, but it would involve tons of work, and intercoolers and tons of other stuff.

That being said, this car does run and is SICK!

zeppelin
06-11-2006, 01:37 PM
oh... well that makes more sense...
i thought i was looking at the worlds first ricer muscle car hahaha,
good to know the guy wasnt serious:p

miller821
06-11-2006, 03:30 PM
So does he get anything for completing it? If I was him, I would make them pay me each a certain amount.

TRX_450
06-11-2006, 03:52 PM
speakin of GTO's....i know its off topic, but the guy who designed the 2006 gto lives 4 miles from me...i was at his house but his wife had the car at the time...i was there for like 45 minutes and learned so much...

Aceman
06-11-2006, 04:09 PM
Originally posted by ride hard man
So does he get anything for completing it? If I was him, I would make them pay me each a certain amount.

The satisfaction I'd get from winning car show awards would be enough for me!! If you read his posts he just wanted something different that would be a real head turner, it looks like he accomplished that.:cool:

06-11-2006, 04:15 PM
holy fuc|<ing ****!!!!!

NorCalRacer
06-11-2006, 04:45 PM
Your buddies car is a work of art:eek2: I bet that buick in your sig gets on it too:devil:

honda350r
06-11-2006, 04:55 PM
All show and no go !! That thing is a polished turd !!

Matt37
06-11-2006, 05:38 PM
Originally posted by honda350r
All show and no go !! That thing is a polished turd !!

Go away, moron.

honda350r
06-11-2006, 06:38 PM
Originally posted by Matt37
Go away, moron.

Hey man, I didn't build the Pontiac!!

I can state my opinion on this site and you can call me names.. It is all cool but the pontiac is a Polished turd !

Matt37
06-11-2006, 06:43 PM
Hey man, I didn't build the Pontiac!!

I can state my opinion on this site and you can call me names.. It is all cool but the pontiac is a Polished turd !

But, untill you have something better, you really should not comment.

I agree, that it is goofy looking. But if you saw this guys car collection you would realize that this one car is pretty meaningless to him.

Unless you are saying you do not like Pontiacs at all, then in that case. You just have bad taste in cars.

coolex
06-11-2006, 07:46 PM
pretty sick but preffur the 65 or 66

rbgnwa45
06-12-2006, 06:48 AM
Dayum! He just created a blindspot infront of him!

hardkoratvmxr
06-12-2006, 07:58 AM
that is so tight

Pontiac462
06-23-2006, 03:03 PM
So a guy from my GTO club calls me yesterday.

He tells me to come over because he finished up his GTO hot rod he was building.

I said okay, He had been talking about it for months but I never got to see it.

Well, I walk into his garage to see this....

http://forums.performanceyears.com/forums/showthread.php?t=481312

I just registered on this site so I could reply. Who are you? I have no clue who you are to be acting like you know me. I guess posers aren't only on AOL, they are all over the internet.

My car wasn't built on a dare. I decided to build it because i wanted something different that nobody else had. I succeeded. I didn't build it for others to like, I built it just for me. For those that don't have a clue on this website, the car makes 35lbs. of boost which is 1300+HP on my 474ci motor. I like my "polished turd" and if you don't, then you can put flames on your ATV or something else. Drive to your local Pep Boys and buy some decals. Impress me with something you built! For those that liked it, thanks. Those that don't....your entitled to your opinion also.

Mxjunkie
06-23-2006, 03:08 PM
Holy owned :p

06-23-2006, 03:35 PM
d@T guy w@s pwn3d yooooo

i agree josh...

holy owned

MOFO
06-23-2006, 03:36 PM
LMAO... lets see Matt's response!!!

Rico400
06-23-2006, 03:46 PM
I probably should have explained this in the first post but here we go.

This car was done on a dare, my friend got dared but alot of people in our club that he could not do a double blower.

He probably will only run this thing once or twice and then be done with it, (he is a pretty wealthy guy ;))

You are actually losing power by doing the dual blowers, Roots blowers are positively displaced, so your engine is only going to get feed the air that enter the first blower.

And it is going to draw the same amount of air at any given RPM.

So basically, The second blower underneath is completely useless, and there for basically show. All it is doing is adding weight to the car.

The builder of this car knew this, but he was put to the challenge of building this car and he did it.

Two stage compression can be done, but it would involve tons of work, and intercoolers and tons of other stuff.

That being said, this car does run and is SICK!

lol maybe he doesnt know him, but somebody also posted the same thing has him on that forum.

here is another guy on there

However, I also need to point out that YOU ARE ACTUALLY LOSING PERFORMANCE with two roots blowers on top of each other. All you're doing is adding weight and increasing parasitic loss.

Why, you ask?

Roots blowers are positive displacement. This means that the top blower is going to draw the same amount of air at any given RPM, regardless if there's a second blower underneath it or not.
Your engine only gets fed the air that enters the first blower.

Two-stage compression can be done (Rolls Royce did it in the '30's for aircraft) but it doesn't do a bit of good unless you are cooling the air between stages. i.e. low pressure stage, intercooler, then high pressure stage.
If you don't have the intercooler, you might as well remove the bottom blower.

Mxjunkie
06-23-2006, 03:53 PM
Originally posted by MOFO
LMAO... lets see Matt's response!!!

hahah if we even get one! That's some bad ownage right there :p

LTandRaptorider
06-23-2006, 04:00 PM
Ok, I turned off the Military Channel to tune into this!

Ahhh... Retards on the Internet can be so amusing... :rolleyes: :D

400exrules
06-23-2006, 04:54 PM
lmfao, owned!

honda350r
06-23-2006, 05:31 PM
Originally posted by Pontiac462
I just registered on this site so I could reply. Who are you? I have no clue who you are to be acting like you know me. I guess posers aren't only on AOL, they are all over the internet.

My car wasn't built on a dare. I decided to build it because i wanted something different that nobody else had. I succeeded. I didn't build it for others to like, I built it just for me. For those that don't have a clue on this website, the car makes 35lbs. of boost which is 1300+HP on my 474ci motor. I like my "polished turd" and if you don't, then you can put flames on your ATV or something else. Drive to your local Pep Boys and buy some decals. Impress me with something you built! For those that liked it, thanks. Those that don't....your entitled to your opinion also.

Who's the moron now !!

Sorry bud, but your car is a polished turd! 1300 hp :rolleyes: for less than 2 minutes,MAYBE !

This is 1300 hp new school v8 power...

Guy400
06-23-2006, 05:36 PM
Hello, Matt?? < cricket >

LTandRaptorider
06-23-2006, 06:41 PM
Originally posted by Guy400
Hello, Matt?? < cricket >

He's having some minor technical difficulties... Please stand by... He should be back under a new username any moment now... :p

parkers30
06-23-2006, 06:44 PM
I am lost as to you why you would even need to consider doing that if there are blowers on the market that push enough air for a top fuel dragster to make the power they do, which, from what I understand is pushing enough air to almost 'hyrolock' with amount of boost and compression.

now, what would really impress my would be if you had created your own Super-turbo setup to get a power boost throughout the RPM range :p

Mxjunkie
06-23-2006, 06:45 PM
I see why he did it, No ones done it before, it looks badass and it offers just enough power to fart around in..

Pontiac462
06-23-2006, 08:05 PM
Who's the moron now !!

Sorry bud, but your car is a polished turd! 1300 hp :rolleyes: for less than 2 minutes,MAYBE !

This is 1300 hp new school v8 power...

Honda350R...is that yours??? Or something you found on the net?? If you found it on the net, was it under "salvage" or just "parts vehicles"? You are more than welcome to bring that "half polished turd" to Md. and sit beside my GTO whenever you want. I built my car as a multi purpose car......Cruisin, showing and racing. I had to compromise on all three but I guarantee I have enough to cover that shopping cart w/ knobbies!! You were the first to throw stones......Now I'll throw them back. You don't have a clue what my engine will do......because nobody else does either!!!! BDS, RBS, BoostDaddy, Big Als Toybox and several other blower dealers don't know. So how did you become such an expert? What I have done has only been done by one other guy and he gave up on it. With the single 8-71 making 12lbs of boost, I still make over 850HP and can drive it anywhere, turn heads doing it and win a trophy when I get to where I'm going! Go play in your sandbox!

Pontiac462
06-23-2006, 08:11 PM
Originally posted by parkers30
I am lost as to you why you would even need to cinsider doing that if there a blowers on the market that push enough air for a top fuel dragster to make the power they do, which from what I understand is pushing enough air to almost 'hyrolock' amount of boost and compression.

now, what would really impress my would be if you had created your own Super-turbo setup to get a power boost throughout the RPM range :p

I guess i have to explain myself on every website. Why did we send a rocket to the moon? Why do you paint your car the color you do? Why do people climb Mt. Everest?

I built my car to be different than everybody else. Starting with a Pontiac is different. Have you ever seen a double stacked blower before? Neither has anyone at the shows I go to. I have won first place in every show i have put the car in since it was done. I have won a "Dealers Choice" award of $500 at one of them. I have two magazine features being done in the next couple weeks. When I park the car at any cruisin event, it is impossible to get away from the car for over an hour due to questions and compliments. I'm sure there are those that don't like it (like some on this board) and they are entitled to their opinions. They are free to build their toys the way they want. I wasn't trying to make the most HP out there. I can't afford that (contrary to what Matt thinks.......I'm not wealthy nor do I have a collection of cars). I have this one toy and I don't like following the crowd.

NorCalRacer
06-23-2006, 08:55 PM
Like I said before, that car is a work of art. I've added 9 pounds of boost to a ford motor and it was awesome. I can only imagine what 35 pounds of boost is like on anything over 5 liters (ricers don't count:D ). Did you build the motor from the ground up to take the blowers? And what kind of gas do you need to run in that thing? It would be cool to know a little more about it.

yellowzo3
06-23-2006, 09:05 PM
nocalracer's right...that car is a work of art. it takes alot of time, money, and brains to figure out how to work something like that. give credit where it is due. he said he built it to be different. obviously its working because people all over the country are sitting here talking about it. nice job man and id hate to pay to put gas in that thing. :p

stoled_400_:(
06-23-2006, 09:19 PM
i think it looks sick.... and i'm interested for Matt37 to explain himself.... :p

LTandRaptorider
06-23-2006, 09:39 PM
btw... since your "buddy" Matt failed to do this... Welcome to ATVriders! :blah:

Now when are you lining up your polished turd beside honda350r's shopping cart? :confused: :macho

honda350r
06-23-2006, 09:46 PM
Originally posted by LTandRaptorider
btw... since your "buddy" Matt failed to do this... Welcome to ATVriders! :blah:

Now when are you lining up your polished turd beside honda350r's shopping cart? :confused: :macho

That would be no contest.. The sandrail actually works and runs very good un like the trailor queen!! Let see some action pictures of that Pontiac!

Pappy
06-23-2006, 09:47 PM
That would be no contest.. The sandrail actually works and runs very good un like the trailor queen!! Let see some action pictures of that Pontiac!

thats a cool RC car:devil:

sorry i had too:cool:

honda350r
06-23-2006, 09:50 PM
It breaks down sometimes too, no matter how much money you spend.. I also do some of the wrenching on the car ..

CannondaleRider
06-23-2006, 11:05 PM
I'd take that rail over the Pontiac any day.....i'd much rather go very fast on rough surfaces, jumps, desert races, etc....then go very fast on a flat straight surface.

But, that Pontiac is a nice looking car.

I'm also weighting for Matt37's explanation

Guy400
06-24-2006, 04:41 PM
The silence is deafening...lmao:D

TheIceMan
06-24-2006, 04:56 PM
IMO...I'd drive the shizzit out of both of them.
Any chance of some audio of the GTO? that thing has to sound off like it has a pair :muscle:

honda350r
06-24-2006, 05:38 PM
Originally posted by TheIceMan
Any chance of some audio of the GTO? that thing has to sound off like it has a pair :muscle:

The GTO is a show car that means it don't run !!

250R-Dee
06-24-2006, 05:44 PM
The GTO is a show car that means it don't run !!

Are you related to NacsRacer027? Your reply so was dumb I actually had to laugh at it. :D :eek2:

honda350r
06-24-2006, 05:55 PM
Originally posted by TRX250RJapan
Are you related to NacsRacer027? Your reply so was dumb I actually had to laugh at it. :D :eek2:

Nah :rolleyes: I just like taking shots at the guy who signed up on a ATV fourm to argue about his car..

Hope I don't get banned :eek2:

250R-Dee
06-24-2006, 06:03 PM
hahahahaha....:chinese:

Well, it's definitely a showcar!! I would have used a setup that allows for good visibility while producing pavement ripping power. Something like a twin GT42 turbos, twin Vortech SC's or maybe twin 6-71's in a V-configuration with a single serpentine belt.

Pontiac462
06-24-2006, 06:48 PM
Originally posted by TheIceMan

Here is my "show car", "polished turd" and whatever else you want to call it, running.
http://www.fishstang.com/vids/18.mpg

Mxjunkie
06-24-2006, 06:51 PM
Hey just wondering, can you get a video of you giving it hell?

That motor sounds heavenly :D

Pontiac462
06-24-2006, 06:53 PM

And an action shot for you. It would be easier for you to put some slicks on your shopping cart than for me to turn my car into a shopping cart. I sure wish I could throw up some sand with a car that weighs what......1800lbs? I'm impressed! LOL Why not try ot make something with 3500lbs carry the wheels?

06-24-2006, 06:57 PM
Here is my "show car", "polished turd" and whatever else you want to call it, running.
http://www.fishstang.com/vids/18.mpg

DAM!!!!!!!!

250R-Dee
06-24-2006, 07:15 PM
Holy wet myself!! Did you ever solve the surging problem? Is that a real Judge or did you just give a Judge paint and decal job? What did you run at track?

yes, I am a Pontiac fan!! I have a '70 1/2 TA and a '78 T/A stored back in the US.

honda350r
06-24-2006, 07:22 PM
The orange car is much nicer!! I hate the double stacked blower thing!

Oh yeah, nice idle on the polished turd...NOT !! LMAO

If you are into showing your car off at all these shows you talk about,why is your alternator bracket so lame ?? I think you could do much better than just a straight peice of steel, like maybe some custom billet...

Mxjunkie
06-24-2006, 07:44 PM
What the hell is the problem with his car? Your getting a big rediculous with this..

Pontiac462
06-24-2006, 07:53 PM
The orange car is much nicer!! I hate the double stacked blower thing!

Oh yeah, nice idle on the polished turd...NOT !! LMAO

If you are into showing your car off at all these shows you talk about,why is your alternator bracket so lame ?? I think you could do much better than just a straight peice of steel, like maybe some custom billet...

There is just no pleasing you is there. The bracket on the alternator is a stock Pontiac bracket. I had a custom billet bracket that kept flexing and causing the alt. belt to come off. I went back to stock to prevent it. I have another one of the same bracket at the chrome shop now. I will make sure I think about you when I install it. You are more than welcome to build a double blower motor and get it to idle smoothly. Be my guest! If there was ANYBODY in the world who has done it, I could ask them. Since nobody else has built one (and kept it running) I will be on a learning curve all by myself. I have spoken with BDS, RBS, Littlefield, Big Als Toybox, Hampton and about 10 other blower "experts" who all scratch their heads. Maybe I should have called you first. I'm done arguing with a moron. Build something that is one of a kind and then let me know. try to become an engineer overnight and let me know how it works out for you.

Pontiac462
06-24-2006, 07:56 PM
Nah :rolleyes: I just like taking shots at the guy who signed up on a ATV fourm to argue about his car..

Hope I don't get banned :eek2:

By the way, I only signed up to stop a poser who claimed to be my friend. My mission is done with that. He has never responded has he? Your childish antics weren't why I signed up. I gave that up in elementary school.

TheIceMan
06-24-2006, 07:58 PM
thanks for the sound clip....music to moi ears :D ...oh a belated welcome to this site.

*cheers*

yellowzo3
06-24-2006, 08:27 PM
your car sounds awesome! ...and for everyone who hates it...HE isnt the one who posted the car on this site...its not like he came here on his own to start trouble. im sure if someone made fun of your sand rail you put your heart and soul into you would take it to heart and try to straighten things out. Give him credit. i know i couldnt even begin to build something like this and i know alot of others cant also. he seems like a good guy and im sure if everyone would just take a minute to listen to him, we could all learn a thing or two about building a car like this.

Aceman
06-25-2006, 12:12 AM
You definitely deserve credit Pontiac462, building something truely unique!! I mean honestly, who really gives a chit what other people think(honda350r)?? If he likes it, who cares. He didn't build it for you, did he? And you snap back at him that you think his alternator bracket is cheesy. Come on, is this your way of saying you're jealous because everyone likes his car? Maybe you should start a thread about how cool you sandrail is, then maybe you'll sleep better tonight. I can't stand people that talk trash just to talk trash.:rolleyes:

honda350r
06-25-2006, 08:45 AM
Originally posted by Aceman
You definitely deserve credit Pontiac462, building something truely unique!! I mean honestly, who really gives a chit what other people think(honda350r)?? If he likes it, who cares. He didn't build it for you, did he? And you snap back at him that you think his alternator bracket is cheesy. Come on, is this your way of saying you're jealous because everyone likes his car? Maybe you should start a thread about how cool you sandrail is, then maybe you'll sleep better tonight. I can't stand people that talk trash just to talk trash.:rolleyes:

And that is not talking trash ?? Hey, it is my opinion,get over it already, its not going to change because you don't like it ..

Mxjunkie
06-25-2006, 08:50 AM
And that is not talking trash ?? Hey, it is my opinion,get over it already, its not going to change because you don't like it ..

Yes but stating your opinion is one thing, beating around a dead house and being a prick to someone is another thing....

honda350r
06-25-2006, 08:52 AM
Originally posted by Mxjunkie
Yes but stating your opinion is one thing, beating around a dead house and being a prick to someone is another thing....

Blow me kid :eek2:

Mxjunkie
06-25-2006, 08:57 AM

I might be a kid, but I can tell you that post really shows how mature you are :rolleyes:

NorCalRacer
06-25-2006, 08:59 AM
STFU. You are a moron:rolleyes: Did you build that rail yourself? Do you own it. Actually, I don't care. Just STFU and go beat off to your sand rail.

BTW, nice rail, but you don't deserve the compliment.

Edit: With your attitude, I doubt you have the mechanical ability to build that rail.

STEVENJANNA
06-25-2006, 09:05 AM
I just caught this thread and I will say that is the fugliest thing I've ever seen. Don't get me wrong the car is sweet and it was an idea but the phrase "More money than brains" comes to mind here. I also wanted to know why the "action" photo submitted by the alleged pontiac owner wasn't the same car. That doesn't prove anything.

honda350r
06-25-2006, 09:34 AM
Originally posted by NorCalRacer
STFU. You are a moron:rolleyes: Did you build that rail yourself? Do you own it. Actually, I don't care. Just STFU and go beat off to your sand rail.

BTW, nice rail, but you don't deserve the compliment.

Edit: With your attitude, I doubt you have the mechanical ability to build that rail.

Nice !!

honda350r
06-25-2006, 09:36 AM
Originally posted by STEVENJANNA
I just caught this thread and I will say that is the fugliest thing I've ever seen. Don't get me wrong the car is sweet and it was an idea but the phrase "More money than brains" comes to mind here. I also wanted to know why the "action" photo submitted by the alleged pontiac owner wasn't the same car. That doesn't prove anything.

Watch out these teenagers are pretty mean ..

NorCalRacer
06-25-2006, 09:40 AM
He built something no-one else has. It looks like the cars on all the hot tod T-shirts from when I was a kid. You saw it and instantly started insulting it. Why? Does it hurt you that he made something nice.
I don't believe you made that sand rail. I think you just like to flap your jaw. In one post you said you even work on it "sometimes". If you didn't build it, you shouldn't get credit for it. If you did build it, start a thread for your buggy and get out of this one because you have nothing to contribute here.

LTandRaptorider
06-25-2006, 09:44 AM

You know, a few of your posts are acutally humorous. But many, like the one I have quoted, and most of the ones in this thread are on the level of the teenagers that joined the site in the last year. At least their level of maturity can be explained by their age. Now why don't you do something constructive like taking your sand-rail/shopping cart out to the dessert and spend a nice day showing off for your wife? Somehow after seeing much of your discourse on here, I doubt you are the age you purport yourself to be... :rolleyes: So without all the niceties such as blow me, my toy is bigger than yours, and other such nonsense.. How about just shut the flock up... ;) And yes, we all know your opinions... Most of which are negative, but oh yes, you have all the best stuff... :rolleyes:

Meanwhile... I think we all wait to hear what Matt has to say... :blah:

coolex
06-25-2006, 09:48 AM
You know, a few of your posts are acutally humorous. But many, like the one I have quoted, and most of the ones in this thread are on the level of the teenagers that joined the site in the last year. At least their level of maturity can be explained by their age. Now why don't you do something constructive like taking your sand-rail/shopping cart out to the dessert and spend a nice day showing off for your wife? Somehow after seeing much of your discourse on here, I doubt you are the age you purport yourself to be... :rolleyes: So without all the niceties such as blow me, my toy is bigger than yours, and other such nonsense.. How about just shut the flock up... ;) And yes, we all know your opinions... Most of which are negative, but oh yes, you have all the best stuff... :rolleyes:

Meanwhile... I think we all wait to hear what Matt has to say... :blah:

im going to have to agree with every word LTandRaptorider just said

MOFO
06-25-2006, 10:19 AM

You wondered if you would get banned earlier in this thread. Well, you got your only warning from me due to this post.

Knock it off. If you need to discuss this further, use the PM function. I really do not want to close this thread because we have yet to get an answer from the true poser in this thread.

LT, well said. :)

trx440
06-25-2006, 10:44 AM
Originally posted by TRX_450
speakin of GTO's....i know its off topic, but the guy who designed the 2006 gto lives 4 miles from me...i was at his house but his wife had the car at the time...i was there for like 45 minutes and learned so much...

Do you live in Kansas? If so, your neighbor moved here from Australia. The new GTO is just a rebadged Holden Monaro.

trx440
06-25-2006, 10:49 AM
And an action shot for you. It would be easier for you to put some slicks on your shopping cart than for me to turn my car into a shopping cart. I sure wish I could throw up some sand with a car that weighs what......1800lbs? I'm impressed! LOL Why not try ot make something with 3500lbs carry the wheels?

Is that the same car?? Different engine, paint and interior.

I take it you haven't had the 'Double Stack' to the track yet [?]

Pontiac462
06-25-2006, 11:45 AM

I'm so sorry I didn't listen to you when you made all those recommendations when I was building it. I'll scrap this one and start building another one for you. Please let me know what you want the new one to look like. Also how you want it to sound, taste, feel and act. My life will revolve around what you think. I'm so sorry I can't come to your house and fix your dinner, walk your dog and change your kitty litter. I tell you what, I'll quit my job and work for you. That way you can be my mentor and I will try my best to be your clone. Fair enough?

"More money than brains" is a broad statement. How much do I have in this car? How much is too much? How much brains do I have? Not that you need to know, but I have been offered almost twice what I have in the car.

The action shot was from 2 years ago. I have not gone to the track with the double blower setup yet. I just installed it two weeks ago!!! I tried pushing the "easy" button to turn it into a racecar overnight, but that didn't work. I yelled "Hocus Pocus" but that didn't work either. I even rubbed a magic lamp but no Genie appeared to magically transform a first-ever, one-of-a-kind, unknown car into a perfectly tuned car. I am doing the best i can to get the car to run without issues right now but it won't happen overnight. Does the term "sneak up on it" mean anything to you? I have to start very conservative and work my way up to a full 1/4 mile pass. The first part is to keep it running. The second thing is to keep monitoring parts for signs of a problem. I can be off 2 degrees on timing and detonate the motor to pieces. I can have an improper fuel mixture that will melt the pistons. I can have blower-phasing issues that will cause a blower to lift and pop off about 100 feet in the air. Leave the tuning to me. I will try to do my best to get YOU an action shot of the double blower.....but don't hold your breath for it in the next day or so!

I am the "alledged" owner as well as the "real" owner of the GTO. Just do a search for Bill Bolin and Pontiac on Google on any search engine. Here are a few links that show the progress of my car for those that still want to know more. For those I can't please, I'll try harder:rolleyes:

For those that want to know more, including how it went from the previous orange to the new orange, read the posts. I'll give you a hint. It had to do with a trailer accident.
This one is two pages:
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2237949

This one was trying to get info to build the double blower setup:
http://forums.performanceyears.com/forums/showthread.php?t=468240&highlight=double+blower

This one was when I finally got it together:
http://forums.performanceyears.com/forums/showthread.php?t=481312&highlight=double+blower

My gallery on PontiacZone.com:
http://www.pontiaczone.com/forum/vbpicgallery.php?do=view&g=21

My two prior cars before the 70 GTO:
My 68 Pro Street Firebird: http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2248112

and my 70 Lemans: http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2248110

coolex
06-25-2006, 12:38 PM
those are some really nice cars u got it really sucks about the trailor but suprising u still got 1st place

nice collection though

i love the double blowers

honda350r
06-25-2006, 03:31 PM
Originally posted by MOFO
You wondered if you would get banned earlier in this thread. Well, you got your only warning from me due to this post.

Knock it off. If you need to discuss this further, use the PM function. I really do not want to close this thread because we have yet to get an answer from the true poser in this thread.

LT, well said. :)

Ok , I am sorry !! Pontiac man I love your car! I hope to be able to be a creative as you someday! I said all those bad things about your car because I am jealous!

I have never had anything nice in my life and live though others here on ATVRIDERS !

You are right LT, I am only 18 years old and try to look older by putting a BS birthdate in my profile!

You guys all have me all figured out!!

Pontiac man I wish all the best with your bad to the bone car!

I hope you can forgive me for the pain I have caused you and your fans ..

STEVENJANNA
06-25-2006, 05:27 PM
I reposted with the quote attached so i don't confuse those that don't read all the postings.

coolex
06-25-2006, 05:31 PM
I stated my opinion. I also said it was a nice car. I really don't a rats A.. what you build or don't. You posted a picture of a GTO in action in response to a "show us this car in action" post. I too can unanimously go onto websites and tell you to start looking up names and flashing links, I also really don't care if you are the owner of that GTO or not. That car has no practical purpose other than to say "I can throw money down the toilet". There's a reason why it hasn't done before.... Do you think your the first person in the history of hot rodding that has stacked blowers? You know what I think I'm going to go throw up now just thinking about that motor....................:rolleyes:

what are u talking about:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

STEVENJANNA
06-25-2006, 06:35 PM
Originally posted by coolex
what are u talking about:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:
Sorry to "CONFUSE" you. I just really didn't feel like hitting the reply option before I wrote. I'll re post for your sake.

STEVENJANNA
06-25-2006, 06:37 PM
I'm so sorry I didn't listen to you when you made all those recommendations when I was building it. I'll scrap this one and start building another one for you. Please let me know what you want the new one to look like. Also how you want it to sound, taste, feel and act. My life will revolve around what you think. I'm so sorry I can't come to your house and fix your dinner, walk your dog and change your kitty litter. I tell you what, I'll quit my job and work for you. That way you can be my mentor and I will try my best to be your clone. Fair enough?

"More money than brains" is a broad statement. How much do I have in this car? How much is too much? How much brains do I have? Not that you need to know, but I have been offered almost twice what I have in the car.

The action shot was from 2 years ago. I have not gone to the track with the double blower setup yet. I just installed it two weeks ago!!! I tried pushing the "easy" button to turn it into a racecar overnight, but that didn't work. I yelled "Hocus Pocus" but that didn't work either. I even rubbed a magic lamp but no Genie appeared to magically transform a first-ever, one-of-a-kind, unknown car into a perfectly tuned car. I am doing the best i can to get the car to run without issues right now but it won't happen overnight. Does the term "sneak up on it" mean anything to you? I have to start very conservative and work my way up to a full 1/4 mile pass. The first part is to keep it running. The second thing is to keep monitoring parts for signs of a problem. I can be off 2 degrees on timing and detonate the motor to pieces. I can have an improper fuel mixture that will melt the pistons. I can have blower-phasing issues that will cause a blower to lift and pop off about 100 feet in the air. Leave the tuning to me. I will try to do my best to get YOU an action shot of the double blower.....but don't hold your breath for it in the next day or so!

I am the "alledged" owner as well as the "real" owner of the GTO. Just do a search for Bill Bolin and Pontiac on Google on any search engine. Here are a few links that show the progress of my car for those that still want to know more. For those I can't please, I'll try harder:rolleyes:

For those that want to know more, including how it went from the previous orange to the new orange, read the posts. I'll give you a hint. It had to do with a trailer accident.
This one is two pages:
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2237949

This one was trying to get info to build the double blower setup:
http://forums.performanceyears.com/forums/showthread.php?t=468240&highlight=double+blower

This one was when I finally got it together:
http://forums.performanceyears.com/forums/showthread.php?t=481312&highlight=double+blower

My gallery on PontiacZone.com:
http://www.pontiaczone.com/forum/vbpicgallery.php?do=view&g=21

My two prior cars before the 70 GTO:
My 68 Pro Street Firebird: http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2248112

and my 70 Lemans: http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2248110
I stated my opinion. I also said it was a nice car. I really don't give a rats A.. what you build or don't. You posted a picture of a GTO in action in response to a "show us this car in action" post. I too can unanimously go onto websites and tell you to start looking up names and flashing links, I also really don't care if you are the owner of that GTO or not. That car has no practical purpose other than to say "I can throw money down the toilet". There's a reason why it hasn't done before.... Do you think your the first person in the history of hot rodding that has stacked blowers? You know what I think I'm going to go throw up now just thinking about that motor....................:rolleyes:

06-25-2006, 06:57 PM
Ok , I am sorry !! Pontiac man I love your car! I hope to be able to be a creative as you someday! I said all those bad things about your car because I am jealous!

I have never had anything nice in my life and live though others here on ATVRIDERS !

You are right LT, I am only 18 years old and try to look older by putting a BS birthdate in my profile!

You guys all have me all figured out!!

Pontiac man I wish all the best with your bad to the bone car!

I hope you can forgive me for the pain I have caused you and your fans ..

teach me your sacarsim please!!

LTandRaptorider
06-28-2006, 07:03 PM
Just wanted to bump this up in case Matt was looking for it! :eek: :devil:

Mxjunkie
06-28-2006, 07:23 PM
Yeah wheres Matt's reponse??

johnsls
06-29-2006, 08:12 AM
Awe what a bunch of crap going on here. Nice care but you ruined it when you started changing it from stock,, Keepem stock like mine and you'll be better off.

Why don't you just put that Goat in a movie an flip it?????

johnsls
06-29-2006, 08:13 AM
Sorry I just had to start some more contraversy
:devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :blah:

johnsls
06-29-2006, 08:15 AM
See how purty they are when they are stock

NorCalRacer
06-29-2006, 08:22 AM
Ha Ha. Yeah stock value is gone, but it doesn't really matter. I think stock cars are weak myself. People change them because most vehicles were left with room for improvement. And you have a beautiful car, but far from one of a kind.

johnsls
06-29-2006, 08:53 AM
Just so I'm not a total ***,, neither of the 2 cars I posted are mine,, I was just poking fun.. this thread is outta contol.

NorCalRacer
06-29-2006, 08:57 AM
Wish they were mine:blah:

johnsls
06-29-2006, 09:35 AM
:D They are actually 4sale on MONKEYADS.COM

Check them out,, the DART was selling for $19,500 :ermm:

honda350r
06-29-2006, 12:31 PM
Just wanted to bump this up in case Matt was looking for it! :eek: :devil:

Looking for drama??

I bet Matt does not reply..

clutt225
06-29-2006, 05:07 PM
wow I allways looked at Matt's sig and wondered how he had all the cars he had at such a young age. I meen it's pssible just not likely. But if he lies about who he hangs with and there cars then I call BS on the cars in his sig too.

Where's the proof Matt were callin you out.

And second, why in hell come on an atv site and bs about cars or a chic that you have never had nor will ever have. Be proud of your self. For f sake man grow some nuts.

trick450r
06-29-2006, 06:35 PM
so here's what i think...i think it looks kinda dumb, its uselss, and its a waste of a classic. With that said if i was at a show and saw that the first thing i would say is "holy crap thats ****ing amazing"...to the man who built it, great job and before you leave this site give us some qtr mile number PLEASE!

Now to matt37 or should i say pre pubescent teen wannabe...actually thats all i had to say...

Guy400
07-27-2006, 10:37 AM
Anybody heard from Matt? I knew from the start he was full of BS.

28 year old Air Force fighter ace, knows every GM executive there is personally, owns 45 of the rarest Corvettes ever produced, lives a 12k square foot home, etc., etc. and then asks us to do his math homework?! How did Maverick here get through flight school?!?

coolex
07-27-2006, 11:37 AM
nope never seen him agian

MOFO
07-27-2006, 01:28 PM
Originally posted by Guy400
Anybody heard from Matt? I knew from the start he was full of BS.

28 year old Air Force fighter ace, knows every GM executive there is personally, owns 45 of the rarest Corvettes ever produced, lives a 12k square foot home, etc., etc. and then asks us to do his math homework?! How did Maverick here get through flight school?!?

:devil:

trx440
07-27-2006, 01:57 PM
Only a 12,000 sq ft home? We need to bump the pay of those fly boys. I'd but that lil shed in my great room.

Pontiac462
11-01-2006, 07:00 PM
I guess Matt never showed back up? LMAO!!

John Pennella
11-01-2006, 08:06 PM
Originally posted by johnsls
See how purty they are when they are stock

Dude that dart is SWEAT.

TGW_400ex
11-01-2006, 10:47 PM
I guess Matt never showed back up? LMAO!!

Haha I like your car. I also like how you showed some people on this site whats up. One thing I wonder is how did you even find out this kid posted that here?

11-01-2006, 11:42 PM
By the way, I only signed up to stop a poser who claimed to be my friend. My mission is done with that. He has never responded has he? Your childish antics weren't why I signed up. I gave that up in elementary school.

i dont get how you knew that some "poser" was saying he knew you:huh

how did you find out that he was talking about you?????:huh

Originally posted by TGW_400ex
Haha I like your car. I also like how you showed some people on this site whats up. One thing I wonder is how did you even find out this kid posted that here?

Whoops to late

11-02-2006, 12:00 AM
Originally posted by zeppelin
i doubt that thing actulay even runs... im sorry but it looks re-god damn-diculas
once i seea video of it at a drag putting down some good times i might think differently but right now it just looks stupid.

i have to agree, it just looks to tall and unstable.

11-02-2006, 12:01 AM
EDIT* sorry double posted on accident. admin delete this post please.

Pontiac462
11-02-2006, 05:18 AM
Originally posted by TGW_400ex

I did a Google search for "stacked blowers GTO" and this site is one that came up. I have a friend who is hosting some pics and video of my car. He has let me know of tons of other sites that have downloaded pics/video and I sometimes check them out to see what people say. Some good comments, some bad comments. That part doesn't matter to me. What does matter is if they lie or have incorrect info. If it wrong, I usually register on the site and correct the info. If they lie, I usually bust them them and make them look stupid. You can't please everyone......I'm sure that even on this website you can't get 100% of the members to agree on anything. Some like Honda, some like Yamaha, some like red, some like yellow. Some people like blondes, some people like redheads. Feel free to build/date/buy what you like. Taste is subjective. I built the car for me. I built the car the way I liked it. Feel free to build/buy what you want the way you want it. I'm just trying to bust some posers/liars.

Pontiac462
11-02-2006, 05:22 AM
And by the way, it's not top heavy or unstable.....And it does run.

http://www.fishstang.com/vids/blowers.wmv

flattrack440ex
11-02-2006, 10:25 AM
good lord that thing is insaine. that car is awesome good luck with tuning it!

BKex
11-02-2006, 11:21 AM
Saw your car at the woodward dream cruise....looked amazing

Pontiac462
11-05-2006, 06:08 AM
I look forward to going back to the Woodward Dream Cruise next year. That was a great show. Here is some video from that show.
http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoID=1327075221

gohstmofo6696
11-05-2006, 10:16 AM
right when i opend the link i got that feelin like HOLY SH*T, that thing is beastly :eek2: :eek2: :eek2: :eek2: :eek2:

Pontiac462
11-14-2006, 08:47 PM
Just an update:

Here are some pics from a calendar shoot for the car.

http://ultimategto.com/cgi-bin/showcar.cgi?pow=yes&type=lot&pic=/pow/pow0646

Also attached is a pic of the cover shot of High Performance Pontiac Magazine

Pontiac462
11-14-2006, 08:51 PM
Or better yet, I'll just post the collage pic here.

trx440
11-14-2006, 09:33 PM
What kind of quad do you ride?

derekhonda
11-15-2006, 12:43 AM
Or better yet, I'll just post the collage pic here.

Looks like a tripple stacked blower now!

NorCalRacer
11-15-2006, 09:20 AM
Originally posted by derekhonda
Looks like a tripple stacked blower now!

I like the third one the best:devil:

honda350r
07-24-2008, 08:25 PM
Sorry guys but I had to bring this up, as it is my all time favorite thread!

Where's Matt????

ZeroLogic
07-24-2008, 08:58 PM
Lmao I remeber this thread. Is he still in his hiding cave?:blah:

07-24-2008, 11:45 PM
Holy thread digger :eek2: :huh

reptikes
07-25-2008, 01:37 PM
Honda350R...is that yours??? Or something you found on the net?? If you found it on the net, was it under "salvage" or just "parts vehicles"? You are more than welcome to bring that "half polished turd" to Md. and sit beside my GTO whenever you want. I built my car as a multi purpose car......Cruisin, showing and racing. I had to compromise on all three but I guarantee I have enough to cover that shopping cart w/ knobbies!! You were the first to throw stones......Now I'll throw them back. You don't have a clue what my engine will do......because nobody else does either!!!! BDS, RBS, BoostDaddy, Big Als Toybox and several other blower dealers don't know. So how did you become such an expert? What I have done has only been done by one other guy and he gave up on it. With the single 8-71 making 12lbs of boost, I still make over 850HP and can drive it anywhere, turn heads doing it and win a trophy when I get to where I'm going! Go play in your sandbox!

I love the site :D !

honda350r
07-25-2008, 02:58 PM
Originally posted by reptikes
I love the site :D !

Me too! I have always enjoyed the entertainment ..

Ruby Soho
07-25-2008, 03:13 PM
his last post was in 06..:D

LTandRaptorider
07-25-2008, 04:01 PM
Me too! I have always enjoyed the entertainment ..

And I just marveled at all the big words I used in my post to you.. Yet I mis-spelled "desert"! :eek: :p

What ever happened to guy400? :confused:

honda350r
07-25-2008, 04:13 PM
And I just marveled at all the big words I used in my post to you.. Yet I mis-spelled "desert"! :eek: :p

What ever happened to guy400? :confused:

I had to laugh when I read how upset most of you guys got at my post..

Oh and I still think that car is a polished turd! LOL

jcv400ex
07-25-2008, 08:00 PM
I had to laugh when I read how upset most of you guys got at my post..

Oh and I still think that car is a polished turd! LOL

:rolleyes:

dpizz450
07-26-2008, 09:14 AM
link doesn't work???... i get this...

No Thread specified. If you followed a valid link, please notify the administrator

ZeroLogic
07-26-2008, 10:37 AM
Maybe the link got deleted?:confused: