C41Xracer
06-11-2006, 08:19 AM
i need a throttle cable for me lectron where can i get one

C41Xracer
06-13-2006, 10:30 AM
no one knows?

zedicus00
06-13-2006, 10:31 AM
not very many peeple run lectrons so yur gunna hafta discribe the type of end you need on the cable... im gunna guess that motion pro makes what you need though.

C41Xracer
06-13-2006, 01:19 PM
ill get pics, it odd looking

86 Quad R
06-13-2006, 03:08 PM
imma also gone ah say that you should contact motion pro about this one. as mention.......... nawt veddy manee peeps run em kinda carbs on a R.

C41Xracer
06-13-2006, 03:29 PM
i like it cause it has a tube that goes to the bowl when the carb gets vacume it pulls ful from the bowl so it doesnt have a lean spot when running wide open, ill get pics for you to see

zedicus00
06-13-2006, 03:34 PM
sign up at planet sand and ask them. thouse drag guys use the pee outta thouse things...

btw did i miss the memo on this being 'type like u dont have a clue day'??

86 Quad R
06-13-2006, 04:27 PM
Originally posted by C41Xracer
i like it cause it has a tube that goes to the bowl when the carb gets vacume it pulls ful from the bowl so it doesnt have a lean spot when running wide open, ill get pics for you to see

ahhhh that thang has a power jet setup huh. dont see many lectrons around these parts(atleast in the none drag racing scene) let alone one with a power jet. i've seen the keihins setup like that. only for alky applications tho.

lol zed i guess you/we did huh miss the "memo". both you and i both have a tendousy to type different. a southern thing? i dunno...... i personally was trying to back up what you were saying and direct the ole boy in a potentially benifiting direction and be "cute" about it with the same token. capeeeesh? :devil:

zedicus00
06-13-2006, 08:09 PM
can you run a powerjet on gas?? ive never seen a setup like that?

capeesh?? i think i had one of thouse for supper, its like a catfish right? but fatter and lighter colored?

yeah i know man im jus givin u crap, its all coo... (i dunno bout the south thing though), im from kansas, its not really anything, and believe you me we have our own way of doing things round thieese parts.... where theres a redneck, theres a way!

86 Quad R
06-14-2006, 06:35 AM
not necesserily on pump gas carbs but, yea zed i've actually seen a power valve on carbs that were running super hi octane race fuel but most commonly on alky.

just accured to me that he may have a dial-a-jet :huh

got a pic of ya carb C41Xracer?

Zedicus
06-14-2006, 08:57 AM
yeah that could be... im still curious why he needs to run a carb like that on a play bike.... what mm is it? ive got a nice 39pwk that makes a great R carb i could sell... (or trade for the lectron, but i dont know what i would do with it.)

wishmasstir
06-14-2006, 09:11 AM
call tom carlson from www.tcracingengines.com or contact lost creek cycle. its an odd ball throttle cable and they won't tell you the part number so you can get it yourself but they will sell you one.

C41Xracer
06-14-2006, 10:35 AM
ill get pics tonight for you guys, i ran this carb on my 265 duncan motor and it ran fine and its not a dial a jet either