PDA

View Full Version : Goin riding in Toms River NJ tomorrow.

johnsls
06-10-2006, 07:41 PM
Hey guys I'm going riding tomorrow, not sure exactly where in TR but I'll be there.

First time I'll be seeing just how fast the 426 rebuild is. The only place I've really ridin is in my back yard with only about 300 feet of space,, I will tell you that I've driven other 400ex's in my yard and the 426 is huuugggggeee!! I can't even get half throttle in 3rd gear without jamming the brakes on. The other 400's I'd easily be able to get to 4th gear.... well I'm gonna smoke my cousin tomorrow and givem all the ROOST I can throw in his face.
He's only got a stock 400ex so I'm gonna let him watch my back all day long.

Peace just got excited about going riding so I thought I'd post.

Anyone in the Bridgewater area that rides I'd like to hook up with in the future so let me know.
:blah:

06-10-2006, 07:42 PM
i know like a million ppl from bridgewater (i dont think they ride, but i know them)...

im from long valley (chester/tewksbury/hackettstown area)...

whats ur SN?

johnsls
06-10-2006, 07:50 PM
Whats my what? (sn?)

06-10-2006, 07:52 PM
SN = screen name

I live in toms river. where are you going to ride whats your cousins name i might know him. Theres not much places to ride around here but O well

johnsls
06-10-2006, 07:59 PM
Well were both a little older, he's got a couple friends coming too.
His name is Vince Zenna, he owns Superior Electric.
I'm not sure where were going and I won't find out til I get there.

06-10-2006, 08:01 PM
O naa i dont know him. But good luck finding spots down here lol

have fun:D

johnsls
06-10-2006, 08:04 PM
from what i gather I think were riding on someones property so its all legal with a lot of acrage.

STEVENJANNA
06-12-2006, 02:43 PM
How did you make out last weekend? We were racing in Etown.
We have a break coming up for the next few weekends and as long as the rain holds off for a week or so we're probably going to put a big ride together. I'll call you and let you know.