PDA

View Full Version : Good news/Bad news

Phills450r
06-10-2006, 06:18 PM
BAD NEWS: I came up short on a double today and hurt my wrist

GOOD NEWS: Im probably getting a set of elka shocks and a-arms plus an axle for x-mas.. ya a long ways away but im not racing any serious races this season...if anyone can help me out on what i should get with MX racing... i want extended a-arms for sure and axle if anyone can post pictures of their setups, prices, and links to a site would defantly help THANKS

AIM: PhillipAKAPhilly

tltcracing
06-10-2006, 07:03 PM
i love my Elka/Houser front end. it cost around 1,800 i think but its all long travel. i run Elka/ lonestar outback with the elka link and couldnt be happier. i have ridden other shocks but a properly set up elka set are my faves. the rear cost around 2000 also but i got it used for around 900 then referbished it and its like new.

Venom908
06-10-2006, 07:15 PM
lol

im lucky if i get nerf bars for christmas

4 kids

not alot of money :/

440ex kid
06-11-2006, 03:37 PM
i love my Elka/Houser front end

You cant go wrong with a set of Houser a-arms. I will never run elkas again after I rode my pep big bottles, but if you have them properly setup then they should work just fine.

pudamac12
06-11-2006, 04:55 PM
i run the houser/ motowoz combo and my friends with elkas all prefer mine. If you would like any info on the shocks feel free to pm me and i will give you all the information you need.