PDA

View Full Version : (2) 1981 honda 250r for sale

brickman
06-09-2006, 09:17 PM
i am looking for 1,300.00 u.s.d.......no trades(have 6 bikes now)first bike is in good shape, plastic has one area on rear,n one area on front fender that is bad(split)
has carlyle stryker tire on front n trail pro on rear..has chrome grab bar,loud exhaust,protwist throttle,k&n air filter,and moose carbon handlebar,
what i have done since purchasing:rear brakes,rear wheel bearings,clutch,clutch cable,put black stator cover and black clutch cover on bike(still have originalls)this bike has stiff suspension(can be adjusted)
this bike needs seat cover,i purhased with the one that is on it

second 81 250r is original...smokes when started(goes away)..the kickstart return spring is worn out(needs replaced)i hold up with bungee.i would probably rebuild it, but it does run strong.the plastic on this one is horrible(my project bike)the ride is a much "softer" ride than the other........it does run and function.
what i have done to this one: i had the exhaust sandblasted/painted,new fork seals/fork oil,nankang rear tires, had re-wired (at local lawn n garden shop)
both of these are fast.i really have no idea what has been done to inside of motors on either.i know they will spit dirt and throw you off,if you're not prepared.

blaster_faster
06-10-2006, 08:59 PM
can i get a pics of them

brickman
06-10-2006, 09:57 PM
my email address is chadbarchus@yahoo.com