PDA

View Full Version : Ever do something you wish you didnt?

Mxjunkie
06-09-2006, 07:48 PM
But you had fun doing it :devil:

What have you guys done that you got in trouble for but had fun doing?

Heres mine,

Let the clutch out at 15mph in 2nd gear and gave her hell.. Land lord is going to have my *** soon lol.... I guess I'll just tell him I'm a kid? :p

Stevie-D
06-09-2006, 08:07 PM
lmao...most recent thing i regret but had fun doing was...well nevermind..too many yound kids here:devil:

i'll have to take a picture of the road in front of my house. there has got to be about a hundred bucks worth of rubber on the road:p

harescrambles
06-09-2006, 08:39 PM
Smokem if you got-om that's what i say! I'm almost 50 and i do it my self. So what, there's noting like burning a little rubber now and then:D

06-09-2006, 08:57 PM
my neighbor is crazy and lives about 2 miles from me on a gravel road (so not really a neighbor) but me and 2 freinds decided to do donuts in his yard because he just resodded it.. he blasted his gun in the air and we scattered and I crapped my pants.

rollie
06-09-2006, 09:00 PM
Originally posted by atvsmashmouth
my neighbor is crazy and lives about 2 miles from me on a gravel road (so not really a neighbor) but me and 2 freinds decided to do donuts in his yard because he just resodded it.. he blasted his gun in the air and we scattered and I crapped my pants.

im glad he did, smarten up and dont destroy other peoples property, your why this sport has a bad rep

anyway :cool: nice job josh, lol

YFZ450Ridr
06-09-2006, 09:05 PM

if i was him i would of just shot you. poeple like you dont need a quad. your the reason places get shut down.:mad:

Mxjunkie
06-09-2006, 09:07 PM
Originally posted by LTZ400ridr
if i was him i would of just shot you. poeple like you dont need a quad. your the reason places get shut down.:mad:

Hey hey common, its a regret thread. He regrets it, the guy shooting in the air and him soiling him self was enough punishment. :p

06-09-2006, 09:10 PM
if i was him i would of just shot you. poeple like you dont need a quad. your the reason places get shut down.

what are you talking about?? I did donuts in a guys yard and theres a story behind why we all did this.. :mad:

Pappy
06-09-2006, 09:11 PM
burning rubber and destroying someones private property.....

done both, but this doesnt sound like regret, sounds like smashmouth is bragging:p

oh wait a second, its the cry baby from the past 2 days. go tell your pop im waiting on him and you ...what a loser

400exstud
06-09-2006, 09:13 PM
Yep..... If there's one thing that I can't stand its vandalism.:o

Quad Boy 660r
06-09-2006, 10:53 PM
I was going down hill, in neutral, in the rain, backwards, on a golf cart.

I ended up smackin a nieghbors tree.

I felt realty bad about it, but heres the worst part. I tried calling him to tell him whats up, but his # wasn't listed, so I thought I stop by in the morning. Well, he ended up finding out by security camera. He then called my mom. That was the "OH $H1T" moment!

He was pretty cool about it in the end though.

I am a lot more careful now:D

coryatver
06-09-2006, 11:04 PM
Whats wrong with a burn out mark? It will go away in a couple days.

woodsman250r
06-09-2006, 11:26 PM
Originally posted by Mxjunkie
But you had fun doing it :devil:

Heres mine,

Let the clutch out at 15mph in 2nd gear and gave her hell.. Land lord is going to have my *** soon lol.... I guess I'll just tell him I'm a kid? :p

Does getting drunk and making out with fat chicks count? :scary:

400eXr1d3rZ
06-10-2006, 12:41 AM
Originally posted by woodsman250r
Does getting drunk and making out with fat chicks count? :scary:

Does the Pope s#@% in the woods? :blah:

250R-Dee
06-10-2006, 01:46 AM
if i was him i would of just shot you. poeple like you dont need a quad. your the reason places get shut down.

what are you talking about?? I did donuts in a guys yard and theres a story behind why we all did this.. :mad:

I guess you needed some help clearing the big turd that was blocking your bowels and preventing you from thinking like a normal person so you destoyed somebody's property in hopes that they would scare the shat out of you :D :chinese:

miller821
06-10-2006, 02:10 AM
Originally posted by TRX250RJapan
I guess you needed some help clearing the big turd that was blocking your bowels and preventing you from thinking like a normal person so you destoyed somebody's property in hopes that they would scare the shat out of you :D :chinese:
LOL, guess ex-lax wasn't good enough:ermm: :p

Mxjunkie
06-10-2006, 08:00 AM
Originally posted by coryatver
Whats wrong with a burn out mark? It will go away in a couple days.

A dodge dakota rt did one on my driveway and it's been there for 3-4 months now, I almost got kicked out for that one.. :scary:

JR3
06-10-2006, 08:18 AM
A dodge dakota rt did one on my driveway and it's been there for 3-4 months now, I almost got kicked out for that one.. :scary:

its called self control josh.

Iliketogofast
06-10-2006, 05:15 PM
Originally posted by Stevie-D
lmao...most recent thing i regret but had fun doing was...well nevermind..too many yound kids here:devil:

i'll have to take a picture of the road in front of my house. there has got to be about a hundred bucks worth of rubber on the road:p

You said it. There's so much tire on the road in front of my house!

The problem is I can't get the chunks of rubber off my rear bumper... :devil:

LittleMissE
06-10-2006, 05:48 PM
My idea on the whole topic is........ If you had fun why regret it even if you got caught!!!

sakirocket28
06-10-2006, 09:12 PM
Does getting drunk and making out with fat chicks count?

haha are you bragging or is that a regret?:p

ohsobad_chevy
06-12-2006, 11:31 AM
Originally posted by 400exstud
Yep..... If there's one thing that I can't stand its vandalism.:o

Roger that bro...If you got a problem with someone, go talk to them, like a man, dont destroy their property.:ermm:

fasterblaster09
06-12-2006, 12:09 PM
Originally posted by ohsobad_chevy
Roger that bro...If you got a problem with someone, go talk to them, like a man, dont destroy their property.:ermm:

I think this is the thread that you post things you WISH YOU DIDNT DO... not the "thats not the right thing to do" thread..

ohsobad_chevy
06-12-2006, 12:33 PM
Originally posted by fasterblaster09
I think this is the thread that you post things you WISH YOU DIDNT DO... not the "thats not the right thing to do" thread..

LOL, just stating my opinion, take it how you want... ;)

Honda TRX250ex
06-12-2006, 12:44 PM
LoL i did somthing like that with my friends lt250r. I did donuts and burn out marks in the front of my house and my dad came home and he was like whats up with the burn out marks and i just told hey you need to have some fun!

Stevie-D
06-12-2006, 01:19 PM
Does getting drunk and making out with fat chicks count?

or how about your buddy's little sister???:devil: he still gets pissed when i bring that up:blah:

Quad18star
06-12-2006, 02:09 PM
Every Sunday morning I wake up wishing I didn't drink so much the night before .

I must be hard-headed cuz this happens nearly every weekend ...... I always tell myself " That's the last time I drink " but when Saturday night rolls around there's a couple cases of beer in the fridge !!!

I got more , but this is a "G" rated website . Damn you Crown Royal !!!!

Quad18star
06-12-2006, 02:14 PM
Originally posted by Stevie-D
or how about your buddy's little sister???:devil: he still gets pissed when i bring that up:blah:

LMAO !!!!

I know what you mean , except my buddy is a little more pissed that I nailed his younger sister . She's only a year or 2 younger than I am but what can I say .... she's smokin' hot !!!!!:devil: I was drunk , she was drunk ... a bottle of Crown Royal was polished off ... she was willing .... I wasn't going to say No . :cool:

06-12-2006, 03:13 PM
I regret stopping for the cops, worst thing ive done.

Warnerade
06-12-2006, 05:06 PM
full throttle on the boat...my girlfriend (one on the right) wouldnt talk to me for weeks...

MOFO
06-12-2006, 05:13 PM
Originally posted by banshee91
I regret stopping for the cops, worst thing ive done.

:rolleyes: Yea, but you dont regret doing whatever made the cop's pull you over? :rolleyes:

Grow up.

brian-250
06-12-2006, 09:04 PM
I regret getting into this sport everytime i have to shell out money to keep the quad going, but i do not know what i would do without it.:p

Quad Boy 660r
06-12-2006, 10:14 PM
Originally posted by brian-250
I regret getting into this sport everytime i have to shell out money to keep the quad going, but i do not know what i would do without it.:p

Im with him^^^^^

06-12-2006, 10:19 PM
Originally posted by NacsRacer027
full throttle on the boat...my girlfriend (one on the right) wouldnt talk to me for weeks...

That's great. :D By the way, if those 2 are your girlfriends friends...Hook a brotha up.

ohsobad_chevy
06-13-2006, 07:49 AM
Originally posted by MrMan
That's great. :D By the way, if those 2 are your girlfriends friends...Hook a brotha up.

DUDE...They are like 10 at the most. Nacs, how old are you?

sickmojave
06-13-2006, 08:12 AM
Originally posted by ohsobad_chevy
DUDE...They are like 10 at the most. Nacs, how old are you?

I agree.. the first thing that came to mind was... pedafile :huh I hope Nacs was just joking or is like 10 himself..:eek:

Racing Rice
06-13-2006, 08:15 AM

I got married.. It was fun for a little while until she turned into a cheating whore.. Now this divorce is eating into my fun money.

Women are evil!:ermm:

Honda TRX250ex
06-13-2006, 08:23 AM
Originally posted by Racing Rice
I got married.. It was fun for a little while until she turned into a cheating whore.. Now this divorce is eating into my fun money.

amen

MotoX3
06-13-2006, 08:31 AM
Look its a gullible:eek:

rockman
06-13-2006, 08:54 AM

Dude whats up with that?!? Your landlord would kick you out for some rubber on the road..:huh Sounds like a jack@ss

06-13-2006, 09:00 AM
Girlfriend's Gift oooor quad parts

stupid chicks >_<, get what they want and leave

rockman
06-13-2006, 09:04 AM
yep, better learn quick. Thats how they ALL are..

sickmojave
06-13-2006, 09:09 AM
Originally posted by Crath

stupid chicks >_<, get what they want and leave

Like guys NEVER do that.. :devil:

06-13-2006, 09:13 AM
Originally posted by sickmojave
Like guys NEVER do that.. :devil:

this is the THINGS WE REGRET topic... no need to bring that up :cool:

Fasteryfz
06-13-2006, 10:03 AM
Originally posted by Racing Rice

Lol, they all have it in them. Some of them just control themselves better!

Me, I say F it and just F em all til I'm worm food! Know what I F'n mean?

red2004 TRX450R
06-13-2006, 10:14 AM
ya I wish i could for get
http://www.eifelzocker.de/modules/PNphpBB2/files/thumbs/t_deltas_fat_chick.jpg

just joking LOLOL

06-13-2006, 10:15 AM
Originally posted by red2004 TRX450R
just joking LOLOL Thanks alot... i just ate

*runs to the bathroom*

rockman
06-13-2006, 10:26 AM

just joking LOLOL

:eek2: :ermm: :eek:

thats alotta woman...makes me cringe

Racing Rice
06-13-2006, 10:48 AM

just joking LOLOL

Oh.. crap!!! Pizza's coming back up.. *gag*

Mxjunkie
06-13-2006, 11:04 AM
Originally posted by rockman
Dude whats up with that?!? Your landlord would kick you out for some rubber on the road..:huh Sounds like a jack@ss

Well say you owned a house that you were renting to someone and when you go to sell it to someone else there is burnout marks all over the driveway, yard is all messed up from the quad I dont think the new renters would like it.

ohsobad_chevy
06-13-2006, 11:08 AM

just joking LOLOL

WTF is the big deal...I'd hit it...... WITH A MAC TRUCK!!:eek: :devil:

Warnerade
06-13-2006, 02:58 PM

just joking LOLOL she gave me aids

Flyin-Low
06-13-2006, 03:01 PM
Originally posted by MOFO
:rolleyes: Yea, but you dont regret doing whatever made the cop's pull you over? :rolleyes:

Grow up.

Uhh, sometimes the cops just want to pull you over for doing stuff like driving down the road.... Not everything the cops stop you for is horrible. So yea, i also regret stopping for the cops.

-Martin

Warnerade
06-13-2006, 03:01 PM
Originally posted by sickmojave
I agree.. the first thing that came to mind was... pedafile :huh I hope Nacs was just joking or is like 10 himself..:eek: im 18

Warnerade
06-13-2006, 03:03 PM
Originally posted by Flyin-Low
Uhh, sometimes the cops just want to pull you over for doing stuff like driving down the road.... Not everything the cops stop you for is horrible. So yea, i also regret stopping for the cops.

-Martin man, you are so right..i can not even remember how many tims a cop has randomly pulled me over for being a good citzen and obeying the law!

EDIT: nevermind...your only 15, you must think riding your fourwheeler down a public road is ok and cops should just turn the other cheek...grow up.

06-13-2006, 03:08 PM
Originally posted by MOFO

Grow up.

You were yound once, all we did was go to a party and he was already there, i should of deked. I am saying this as of now and the rest of my life, i will never stop for one of those pricks again, theres no way they can nail you unless they stright up catch you.

06-13-2006, 03:12 PM
she gave me aids

Only aids? Man, I regret going back for seconds with her. :(

06-13-2006, 03:14 PM
Sloppy seconds ey?

Flyin-Low
06-13-2006, 03:17 PM
man, you are so right..i can not even remember how many tims a cop has randomly pulled me over for being a good citzen and obeying the law!

EDIT: nevermind...your only 15, you must think riding your fourwheeler down a public road is ok and cops should just turn the other cheek...grow up.

Man, I gotta do what I gotta do. So what if its a public road? The roads I ride are back roads and I respect traffic. So dont tell me to grow up. Maybe you just need to grow balls?

-Martin

Warnerade
06-13-2006, 03:18 PM
You were yound once, all we did was go to a party and he was already there, i should of deked. I am saying this as of now and the rest of my life, i will never stop for one of those pricks again, theres no way they can nail you unless they stright up catch you. so you were going to a party (odds are, were going to drink)..I am assuming there was alcohol there, since it got busted....It never crossed your mind to simply say you were here to pick up for as a DD?

I hope you do run in the future, that way they can bust you for whatever the hell you were doing wrong, AND for trying to evade them.

jackass.

06-13-2006, 03:19 PM
Dude, never go to other parties. Instead get a case of beer, and a couple good friends and party hard.

Warnerade
06-13-2006, 03:21 PM
Originally posted by Flyin-Low
Man, I gotta do what I gotta do. So what if its a public road? The roads I ride are back roads and I respect traffic. So dont tell me to grow up. Maybe you just need to grow balls?

-Martin Im not going to get into a "my dick is bigger than yours" on this forum. Gotta do what you gotta do? wait until you can drive and TAKE you quad to the riding area. Respecting traffic or not, you are simply not allowed to ride on public roads.

Why is that concept so hard to understand for the majority of kids here?

Warnerade
06-13-2006, 03:22 PM
Originally posted by MrMan
Only aids? Man, I regret going back for seconds with her. :( well, i also have this white residue all over the place, its like a slight fungus...My girlfriend has had it since i met her and she said i was her first, and that it was there since as long as she can remember...but other than aids and that white fungus, im clean:D

06-13-2006, 03:23 PM
well, i also have this white residue all over the place, its like a slight fungus...My girlfriend has had it since i met her and she said i was her first, and that it was there since as long as she can remember...but other than aids and that white fungus, im clean:D

Some people get all the luck. :(

06-13-2006, 03:25 PM
so you were going to a party (odds are, were going to drink)..I am assuming there was alcohol there, since it got busted....It never crossed your mind to simply say you were here to pick up for as a DD?

I hope you do run in the future, that way they can bust you for whatever the hell you were doing wrong, AND for trying to evade them.

jackass.

No way they can catch you unless you brake down, how can tey tell it is you when they see about 10 other quads the same as mine each day.

We were going to a party at gravel pits, the *** was sitting there, we left to a friends down the road,. m friend stayed and did donuts and stuff to piss him off, he got follwed to me friends i hide my quad and he found it, impounded it,got the name of my friend but they coudent go anything because he coudent actually see my friends face to prove it was him and he was too stupid to read his licence plate.

Warnerade
no...thats not luck, thats just called picking the cream of the crop..

getting lucky is when that first bigger chick asked me to play carnival!

boy..nvm, back on topic...i now regret playing carnival with her (just to stay on topic)

Flyin-Low
so you were going to a party (odds are, were going to drink)..I am assuming there was alcohol there, since it got busted....It never crossed your mind to simply say you were here to pick up for as a DD?

jackass.

You didnt make much sense in what you were saying there bud... buy why is he a jackass? because he would rather run from the cops because he wasnt doing anything serious and the cops would make a big deal out of it? Why are you getting so upset and calling people names? You need to go out and have some fun...

06-13-2006, 03:27 PM
m friend stayed and did donuts and stuff to piss him off

That's why he did what he did. And you wonder why you got your 4-wheeler impounded?

Warnerade
06-13-2006, 03:30 PM
Neither of you understand the simple fact that..YOU BROKE THE LAW..end of story.

It doesnt matter if they saw you at that point in time or not...they KNEW it was you and thats all that mattered.

honestly though, if my post didnt make sence..then I really do feel bad for you.

I wish they made accupuncture for dumbasses.

300ex_#387
06-13-2006, 03:34 PM
well, i also have this white residue all over the place, its like a slight fungus...My girlfriend has had it since i met her and she said i was her first, and that it was there since as long as she can remember...but other than aids and that white fungus, im clean:D

Trust me..You weren't her first. :devil:

Warnerade
06-13-2006, 03:43 PM
Originally posted by 300ex_#387
Trust me..You weren't her first. :devil: :(

300ex_#387
06-13-2006, 03:44 PM
:(

Wait you girlfriend is the 9 year old you posted in the funny pics right? Now that is something that I wished I wouldn't have done. Who would have knew that two 9 year olds don't make a 18 year old.

06-13-2006, 03:46 PM
He was suppose to hook me up with the other two. :mad:

Warnerade
06-13-2006, 03:46 PM
yes..shes 9, but alright

Warnerade
06-13-2006, 03:49 PM
Originally posted by 300ex_#387
Wait you girlfriend is the 9 year old you posted in the funny pics right? Now that is something that I wished I wouldn't have done. Who would have knew that two 9 year olds don't make a 18 year old. no..but they sure did make me become into into one!

MOFO
06-13-2006, 04:17 PM
You were yound once, all we did was go to a party and he was already there, i should of deked. I am saying this as of now and the rest of my life, i will never stop for one of those pricks again, theres no way they can nail you unless they stright up catch you.

Yea, your cool.... I guess your a better driver and have better equipment than most cops... oh BTW, I hope your faster than a radio.

...and if your on a quad, thanks for giving us law abiding ATV riders a bad name. :grr:

I'll say it again, grow up kid... :rolleyes:

JOEX
06-13-2006, 05:30 PM
About time to do some house cleaning again.....:ermm: