PDA

View Full Version : Blaster Mod Help??

Titusville
06-08-2006, 08:31 PM
Ok so.. i bought a new 2005 blaster and i wanna do some mods to it.

Im thinking of putting holeshot tires and a k&N air filter on also and if i just put the air filter on at first is it real important to get it rejetted right away or can i ride it for a while until i get a pipe to rejet it?

For the pipe im looking for something real loud and good performance wise. and i have no idea but i hear phantom pipes are good and fmf

K&N- Around 45$$
Holeshot Tires- around 85$$
Pipe-?? this is where i need help.

For the pipe im looking for something real loud and good performance wise.

red2004 TRX450R
06-09-2006, 11:57 AM
are you form Titusville PA - Im in cranberry /seneca pa.

you are looking at like 300 for 4 tires. run the stockers till there junk.
dont get K&N get a fome filter.

talk to Hetrick Racing here in Oil City they specialize in youth race bikes and he can help out a lot with your blaster. just watch some of his prices.

I know back in the day we use to turn the fount tires around to make it wider and handle better!! take off the oil injector and mix you owe gas, or you will blow it up. I think the blaster use the junk yam air cleaner so up date that. take the lid off and install new filter and outerwear and hetrick racing pipe and port work and she will rip!!!!

400exstud
06-09-2006, 09:02 PM
4 holeshots should be somewhere around $200 bucks. Check out rockymountain atv.

Don't flip the front rims. It only adds more bumpsteer.

Titusville
06-11-2006, 02:57 PM
Yeah i actually bought this wheeler from world of wheels, im not to educated in mechanics with this stuff but im only looking to put 2 holeshots on just the back wheels cuz the stocks fronts are fine for now. and for the turning them around i heard about that and was actually thinking about that.. but wasnt to sure on it so i guess i will do that. and the oil thing ill have to get a cut off thing or its going in to be checked soon i might just have them do it or something. and a hetrick pipe you say i never really heard of that. and are you sure about the air filter cuz i hear a k&N air filter was a good idea + i like the sound of them :)

Blue250X
06-11-2006, 03:54 PM
Originally posted by Titusville
Yeah i actually bought this wheeler from world of wheels, im not to educated in mechanics with this stuff but im only looking to put 2 holeshots on just the back wheels cuz the stocks fronts are fine for now. and for the turning them around i heard about that and was actually thinking about that.. but wasnt to sure on it so i guess i will do that. and the oil thing ill have to get a cut off thing or its going in to be checked soon i might just have them do it or something. and a hetrick pipe you say i never really heard of that. and are you sure about the air filter cuz i hear a k&N air filter was a good idea + i like the sound of them :)

whoa!! im at world of wheels al the time!! my buddy bought his fourwheeler from there!! WE ARE LIKE BORTHERS!! :cool: