PDA

View Full Version : Finally

rockman
06-07-2006, 10:35 PM
well i went to get my new z today.. lets just say it really impressed me in stock form.. I was able to smoke my buddies 400ex with hot cam, e series, high comp piston, and velocity intake.. i ordered an hmf pipe, pro flow intake, nerfs, bumper, and 13 tooth, and trail tech for it.. this weekend i'm ordering hotcams, and rev box.. i can't wait to see how it will run once i'm done..

by the way does anyone know how to bypass the reverse safety.. thanks

YFZ450Ridr
06-07-2006, 10:42 PM
go to z400central and they have a tutoral on how to remove the rev limiter in reverse, but it also takes it away in nuetral as well.

itll run really well once u put a new intake and pipe on it. WAY more bottom end just from the intake alone. you might not want to put a 13T on it unless you mainily ride trails. i am a trail freak and i love my bike with a 13T. but the top end isnt very high but who cares. have fun and post some action pics.

rockman
06-08-2006, 01:22 PM
I read z400central's tutorial, umm sounds like alot of work, so i just ordered a rev box that does it. easy fix :D .. anyway so today i ordered both hot cams, and a procom cdi.. anyone have a similar set up with some dyno numbers?