PDA

View Full Version : Injury Forces Sale or Trade

DesertRat2478
06-07-2006, 02:37 PM
Hello. Im a new member here to atvriders.com and Im on here trying to either sell an lt500 or trade it for a stock 4 stroke atv for my son. The reason why is because I had the lt500 for awhile and a couple of weeks ago I let my son ride it and he got seriously injured. And the bike is too fast for me at my age and its way too fast for my son period. But my son has informed me about people trading other people atv's from this website so im posting this on behalf of me and him. So if anybody in the state of southern california or outside the state be interested in either trading or selling for a super fast lt500 please let me know asap. Thanks. Would consider all trades for all stock sport 4stroke atvs preferably a z400 and up. Overall my son doesn't want to give up atv riding he just wants to trade for somthing less high strung on power. This bike would be perfect for anybody out there that races or drag races. Thanks again to all and all questions would be answered if asked. But need to sell or trade definitely. And if anybody outside the state of california is interested in either buying the bike or trading for it I'm more then willing to pay half for shipping its not a problem.

nathanwarner123
06-08-2006, 05:55 PM
how much if bought or trade two lt80s for it

JK-Kfx
06-11-2006, 10:35 AM
I hope your son recovers fast and gets back to ripping it up, sorry about hearing that.