PDA

View Full Version : which carrier???

flaneledholes
08-12-2002, 02:46 PM
Hey which carrier should I get??? I know the lonestar is pretty cheap but not as cheap as the meszaros sports carrier, I was also going to get the axle locknut to go along with it... I want a dual-row carrier, because they are cheaper and the also give you more chain adjustment(corrct me if Im wrong, I heard it from razorback) Sooooo tell me if I should go with meszaros or lonestars??? The lonestars is $160 and the other is$150... So tell me...

flaneledholes
08-12-2002, 06:03 PM
you guys suck, none of you have an aftermarket carrier???

Taco
08-12-2002, 06:23 PM
just get on ebay i see several go for $100 brand new.

Razorback
08-12-2002, 07:25 PM
go with the mez man. they have good stuff from what i hear. also, the ones from ebay are mostly herrmann racing, which are also good, but they don't go for $100, the reserve is more like $150 or so.

toby400ex
08-14-2002, 11:09 PM
Originally posted by flaneledholes
Hey which carrier should I get??? I know the lonestar is pretty cheap but not as cheap as the meszaros sports carrier, I was also going to get the axle locknut to go along with it... I want a dual-row carrier, because they are cheaper and the also give you more chain adjustment(corrct me if Im wrong, I heard it from razorback) Sooooo tell me if I should go with meszaros or lonestars??? The lonestars is $160 and the other is$150... So tell me...
try to find ubs distributing i got my double row carrier for 130 bucks and it is still holdin up maybe cuz its billet did i mention.