PDA

View Full Version : I need some suggestions for Camera bags

QuadJunkies
06-07-2006, 12:24 PM
As some of you know , I am going on vacation this month to the dunes :D and I need a way to be able to carry Water,Long Lense,Camera and Camcorder.
I already have a large Water pack, but I dont want to mix and risk the chance of my Camera all shoved into a bag with Water.

Can any of you think of a good bag to buy?? Maybe something that hooks around the waist for just the camera maybe??

Any ideas or suggestions are much appreciated :)

tim colston
06-07-2006, 12:49 PM
Hey Junkie,

tim colston
06-07-2006, 12:54 PM
Hey Junkie,

I just picked up an Ogio back pack with a bladder this think is the chit. It has a seperate pouch for a video camera at the top of the bag away from the bladder. It has extra padding in the camera pouch as well. Works perfect for a helmet cam. The wires can come down the shoulder straps or out the special hole that is provided.

Here is what i am speaking of. Model is Ogio 1950

QuadJunkies
06-07-2006, 01:01 PM
hmmm... Ill do some checking into that one!!HOW much was it BTW??

Mines pretty good sized, but not for mine Camera w/tele. Lense.

tim colston
06-07-2006, 01:06 PM
I got a hella deal on this b/c it was mismarked. I think that you can get them for around 70.00-80.00 bucks. they come in a couple of different colors. It might be a little tight with the lense on the camera but i am impressed with this bag. It is well man. and has really study zippers. Here is ogio's website.

http://www.ogio.com/

It is under the "moto"