PDA

View Full Version : new additions to the family

300exOH
06-06-2006, 10:06 PM
Just wanted to show off the kittens our cat had. 6 of them total. It was her first litter too.

300exOH
06-06-2006, 10:07 PM
The orange one is the lover of the bunch

300exOH
06-06-2006, 10:08 PM
last one

My daughter is so excited. She's going to have a hard time letting them go. I'm not much of a cat person but they are kind of irresistable.:o

Iliketogofast
06-07-2006, 01:30 PM
Ew.... Nice baby rats.

LTZ400rider
06-07-2006, 01:43 PM
6 bucks a pop at the chinese restraunt

300exOH
06-07-2006, 01:47 PM
Originally posted by LTZ400rider
6 bucks a pop at the chinese restraunt

hehe. Yeah I call them meow chow:p

exrider008
06-07-2006, 01:51 PM
we used to breed our cat because u can sell them for 50 bucks a pice to a pet store. just wait till they r running around the house.

300exOH
06-07-2006, 01:55 PM
Originally posted by exrider008
we used to breed our cat because u can sell them for 50 bucks a pice to a pet store. just wait till they r running around the house.

I doubt I'll get any money for these. The mom was a stray and the father is unknown. You sure it wasn't a chinese family buying them.:eek2: J/K

Believe me I can wait for them to be running around the house. They already drive me nuts with their squealing for mom.

exrider008
06-07-2006, 02:21 PM
Originally posted by 300exOH
I doubt I'll get any money for these. The mom was a stray and the father is unknown. You sure it wasn't a chinese family buying them.:eek2: J/K

Believe me I can wait for them to be running around the house. They already drive me nuts with their squealing for mom.

ya the reason i got so much is because the dad was a persian (really exspensive can...dont know why) and tht mom was a stray that i found in my grandfathers barn.

300exOH
06-07-2006, 09:19 PM
Originally posted by exrider008
ya the reason i got so much is because the dad was a persian (really exspensive can...dont know why) and tht mom was a stray that i found in my grandfathers barn.

I'll be happy if I can give them all away for free. Does the $50 even cover the vet bills?

Quad18star
06-08-2006, 04:33 AM
Looks like some nice bait to go musky fishing with !!!:devil:

Just joking .... good luck getting rid of them all.

Guy400
06-08-2006, 05:00 AM
You want 2 more cats? I don't care what you do with them. I've got 2 of these ba$+ards in my house that I've got to get rid of...

<DRS>GPF
06-08-2006, 05:58 AM
http://www.mediabum.com/html/The-Cats-in-the-Kettle.html

since we're on the subject..

CHEVYZ
06-08-2006, 06:00 AM
Grrr.... cats piss me off. Those little retards do nothing but irritate me around here... and they aren't even mine! I swear if I see one on my NEW car I am ripping its head off!

Hehe, good luck with them though. Hell, if you really want them gone bring them over here. There are like a million people in my neighborhood who just take in a few strays like everyday. The count is up to like a trillion by now!:p

300exOH
06-08-2006, 09:18 AM
Originally posted by Guy400
You want 2 more cats? I don't care what you do with them. I've got 2 of these ba$+ards in my house that I've got to get rid of...

No thanks. 7 cats is more than enough for me.:ermm:

Luckily I may have found homes for a couple of them already.

CHEVYZ- I know what you mean about the neighborhood cats. Everyone always blames dogs for getting in their trash but I have never seen one dog in my trash. It's always some **** stray cat from the neighborhood. I've thought about getting a live trap and catching them so I can take them to the animal shelter. They're practically wild anyhow. You can't even get near most of them.

CHEVYZ
06-08-2006, 10:14 AM
Haha, I know exactly what you mean, same problem. I always loved them as a kid, now they just get on my nerves. How the hell did that one work out? :blah:

300exOH
06-08-2006, 10:23 AM
Originally posted by CHEVYZ
Haha, I know exactly what you mean, same problem. I always loved them as a kid, now they just get on my nerves. How the hell did that one work out? :blah:

I find the same thing with dogs. I loved them as a kid but as an adult I just don't have the patience for them anymore. I can handle a good indoor cat though since they are so independent. Good ones are rare though. The momma cat we have now is pretty cool though. I think she appreciates having a home after being born in our shed and living there for the first year of her life.

CHEVYZ
06-08-2006, 11:53 AM
I have lately been having that problem with my dogs lately. Right now they are living outside... just can't handle them inside without going insane. Whenever the wife comes and takes some or does something with them, the good ones can come back. I just re-did the inside of my house, and everything has to be perfect with me!:blah:

300exOH
06-08-2006, 12:21 PM
Originally posted by CHEVYZ
I have lately been having that problem with my dogs lately. Right now they are living outside... just can't handle them inside without going insane. Whenever the wife comes and takes some or does something with them, the good ones can come back. I just re-did the inside of my house, and everything has to be perfect with me!:blah:

Yeah. I can't handle an indoor dog anymore. The constant begging for attention drives me nuts. The mess is a whole other issue. We're lucky since our cat was raised outside. We can just toss her outside whenever she's being a pain. Right now she's stuck inside to care for the kittens though. The kittens keep her occupied enough that she stays out of trouble for now.

400eXr1d3rZ
06-08-2006, 12:48 PM
i think Gregg the Grim Reaper from Conkers Bad Fur Day hates them more

not my picture