PDA

View Full Version : Other 250r forums??

ShiftFMX
06-06-2006, 08:57 PM
ATVriders is great, but is there other forums that you guys go to besides this for your 250r needs?

spanky101
06-06-2006, 09:25 PM
i was also wondering this... just gettin into 250r's and i wanna learn more and more

elbine69
06-06-2006, 10:00 PM
www.r- c e n t r a l .net

250R-Dee
06-06-2006, 10:25 PM
I sent you a PM. I think there are a couple R forums in the manual/microfiche sticky.

atvmxr
06-07-2006, 09:37 AM
i thought R central was dead? the link on my computer takes me to a ftp site now.....

250R-Dee
06-07-2006, 09:44 AM
R - central is using invisonzone as a host now.

I don't know the history behind this but that forums name is banned on here.:ermm:

dober250R
06-07-2006, 10:18 AM
rriders.com used to be the very best 250R forum I used to frequent before I joined up here. I used to be on rriders everday, now i'm stuck with this one.

o3thirdeyeo3
06-07-2006, 01:14 PM
yeah, I was also wondering what happened to rriders. when I had my old 250 a while back I was always checking up on that site.

86 Quad R
06-07-2006, 03:13 PM
yup yup yup........ it was hacked a while back, then died and was recessatated. its alive and kikken. i too heard thru the grapevine that its name or even the mention of it was a wordy dird. >>shruggz< :huh i dunno why either. :confused:

smoxy
06-07-2006, 03:58 PM
I think I've been on them all now! This site is the best in my opinion, mainly because of it's high membership and board activity. All the other's are pretty dead!

Aceman
06-07-2006, 04:34 PM
Yup, all the other boards seem pretty dead compared to this site. Not to mention the sweet for sale section here as well.

A A R O N
06-07-2006, 05:41 PM
Yeah, other sites might have some good info, but here you get it sooo much faster cause theres so many people....even if you do have to put up with a few di k head comments. Plus, theres some pretty smart people here. It always amazes me when i go into the 400ex forum for example, it's not nearly the type or quality of information as shared in this section.

TheFontMaster
06-07-2006, 07:35 PM
I been wondering why R central never showed up on here. rriders.com was then best R site hands down. It had the most knowlegable people, and ws set up great. Why did they end up shutting down anyways?

elbine69
06-07-2006, 09:39 PM
Originally posted by TheFontMaster
I been wondering why R central never showed up on here. rriders.com was then best R site hands down. It had the most knowlegable people, and ws set up great. Why did they end up shutting down anyways?

If I remember correctly it shut down because nobody payed to keep it going. alias who owned it dissapeared and nobody could get ahold of him. people tried to find out where to send money or whatever to keep it going but found out nothing.

tx_250r
06-08-2006, 07:53 PM
yeah remember just before it shut down they were asking for donations right on the home page.... about 1-2 months later it shut down??? any body ever try planetsand.com its a lil slower but has good info

250R-Dee
06-08-2006, 09:18 PM
The guys on planetsand are mainly into straight line racing and dune racing but I sometimes lurk through the threads looking for info:chinese:

blb515
06-09-2006, 05:51 AM
its old and really slow but has some good info...

http://p081.ezboard.com/bhondatrx250r

Aceman
06-09-2006, 07:16 AM
www.everything2stroke.com

Has some good info in the 250r forum. You can learn quite a bit just by browsing through the technical threads.

250R-Dee
06-09-2006, 08:01 AM
http://www.trx250r.org/forums/index.php
Everything2stroke (http://forums.everything2stroke.com/) has a 250R forum under the Honda section.
You can also find info on Planet Sand (http://www.planetsand.com/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php/Cat/0).
TRXHouse (http://s15.invisionfree.com/TRX_House/index.php) is SLOW but it is a Honda only site.

I sent the above info to shiftmx in a PM.

Pumashine
07-12-2013, 12:01 PM
http://trx250r.org/forum.php
New one just opened

wilkin250r
07-12-2013, 04:09 PM
Macdizzy has been a pay site for a while now, but last I checked it was still going fairly strong, and there are some really knowledgable members there.

JackBrown1988
07-13-2013, 04:35 PM
This is a great site, another good site is trx250r.net. jb

fearlessfred
07-13-2013, 11:19 PM
This is a great site, another good site is trx250r.net. jbthat sites is dead some jackass name carlos and ffpowersports made it a crappy forum. most of the smart people left for a better place .the new site ,in one week has already doubled and sometime trippled the amount of online viewers in comparison to the net.pretty soon the Net will be called ASKCARLOS.COM,were you have to pay to get answer .how do you like them apples, carlos

Pumashine
07-14-2013, 09:28 AM
that sites is dead .....ASKCARLOS.COM,were you have to pay to get answer .how do you like them apples, carlos

Fred, you have got some funny things to say. But this looks to be the truth!

fearlessfred
07-14-2013, 10:46 AM
Fred, you have got some funny things to say. But this looks to be the truth!

yea Im funny allright,But whats even more funny and may even pityfull is carlos starting his own threads and answering his own questions, as a way to advertise for his own company ,that in the beginning said he said he had no part of .One lie after another.He comes on this site as jackbrown and starts a thread about how this site is dead and a week later starts a thread advertising the net.because he sell parts to almost every newbe that comes on the site.Im glad this site had the smarts to remove him from here ,but he is still here as jack brown and thornfold .Anybody that doesn't believe,just read thru their posts and you will see that Im right

JackBrown1988
07-14-2013, 12:43 PM
whats funny is you 2 cant give it up. its ok for you to push the new site. not fine for me to state my opinion. i am not carlos-never posted as anyone put jack brown. i drive by your part of the world once every 2-3 months. easy to meet me at a local truck stop and shake my hand. for you 2 nooooo, it is easier to post lies and call me names than to see who i am. in person . you 2 are just 2 more of the scum BANNED from trx250r.net for LIFE. jb

fearlessfred
07-14-2013, 01:16 PM
whats funny is you 2 cant give it up. its ok for you to push the new site. not fine for me to state my opinion. i am not carlos-never posted as anyone put jack brown. i drive by your part of the world once every 2-3 months. easy to meet me at a local truck stop and shake my hand. for you 2 nooooo, it is easier to post lies and call me names than to see who i am. in person . you 2 are just 2 more of the scum BANNED from trx250r.net for LIFE. jb.I have already said more than once that I would meet with you.I don't recall calling jack brown any names at all.carlos you need to figure out what person you are going to play and stay in that roll when posting.I called carlos and ffpowersorts jackass ,not jack brown.If you are really someone other than carlos .I will meet with you and come on here and tell everybody I was wrong.you know details of things that only carlos would know.

JackBrown1988
07-14-2013, 02:27 PM
Then stop calling by a different name. my name is jack brown. everyone who reads the forums knows all you guys are banned 4 life. not a secret. pm me your number, i will pm u mine. what part of nv are u in. need to find a stop in my route close to u. jb

fearlessfred
07-14-2013, 03:51 PM
Then stop calling by a different name. my name is jack brown. everyone who reads the forums knows all you guys are banned 4 life. not a secret. pm me your number, i will pm u mine. what part of nv are u in. need to find a stop in my route close to u. jb

pm sent

2001400exrida
07-14-2013, 03:55 PM

sometimes poorly managed forums will ban people for unjust reasons. It's a shame when the mods and administrators abuse their power and ruin a community like that.

fearlessfred
07-14-2013, 05:12 PM
at least 10 members have been banned for opposing carlos the forum administrater believes that what carlos is doing is good business and is fine with threads be deleted that would confirm the other sides view,so the admin. came on and started banning the opposition.so if you love carlos and bdtm you can stay ,but if you don't ,your outta there.the new forumis up and running and doing real well,ledperfm,esr,pumashine products,galaaxy,crankit up are already sponcoring the new site. I have no need or use for the net

Pumashine
07-17-2013, 11:27 PM
whats funny is you 2 cant give it up. its ok for you to push the new site. not fine for me to state my opinion. i am not carlos-never posted as anyone put jack brown. i drive by your part of the world once every 2-3 months. easy to meet me at a local truck stop and shake my hand. for you 2 nooooo, it is easier to post lies and call me names than to see who i am. in person . you 2 are just 2 more of the scum BANNED from trx250r.net for LIFE. jb
Whats funny carlos is you can't keep all your alter's lined in a straight row. All of a sudden Jack can spell and uses the same terms you use everyday.

Pumashine
07-17-2013, 11:35 PM

Carlos, Jack is getting to spell better the more you are frustrated with what you are doing. Is Jack using spell check now? Carlos, you hate ESR and any other builder you are in competition with. Why is it ESR would not touch .net with a ten foot pole. Our members were online with ESR when you called and complained about your parts being 5 weeks late. Carlos/Pronatura was banned shortly after. You cannot admit you are Carlos because Jack would get the axe instantaneously. Have a great day Pro-Carl-Jack-Thorn!

sand_blaster
07-18-2013, 04:26 AM
Haha thats funny.

fearlessfred
08-21-2013, 03:18 PM
carlos came on .org last night with the username fearlessfagot.It was funny stuff .he was even suggesting that I needed my arse kicked.last week he was a british guy named Jordan .he was not funny as jordan