PDA

View Full Version : What must I ride at Cedar Point in Ohio?

Rider-trx_250ex
06-06-2006, 07:10 PM
Like the title says, What rides must I ride in Cedar Point in Ohio? I'm leaving tomorrow at 5:00am.

Chris S.
06-06-2006, 07:18 PM
Millenium force, and top fuel dragster are the two best. The top fuel dragester is insane. Make sure you wait for a front seat on that one, you will never forget it. Have a good time, I have been there a couple times the last few years, always fun except for the lines.

ELewandowski
06-06-2006, 07:41 PM
Millenium Force was the newest ride last time i went,a dn its definately worth riding a couple times. I also like the raptor and magnum, they are both good rides with fast lines.

dvx rider1
06-06-2006, 08:31 PM
I love coasters and will ride anything; Millenium Force got my attention!! I say ride in the very back because you won't believe how steep the first hill is!! I know I'm a dork for this, but I still love Wildcat and Gemini, I know they're old and look boring, but they are really a change from all the other technologically advanced coasters. Save M-Force for last or it will dwarf everything else you ride.

300exOH
06-06-2006, 09:26 PM
Top Thrill Dragster
Millenium Force
Magnum
Wildcats- small but fun
Gemini-racing coaster
Mantis-stand up coaster
Raptor-suspended coaster
Corkscrew
Mean Streak-huge wooden coaster

All these coasters are a blast to ride. I live about 45 min. from there so I have been there many times. Have fun. The place is awesome. :devil:

woodsman250r
06-06-2006, 10:39 PM
EVERYTHING. But if you are a coaster fan save Millenium Force for last and try to sit in the front car. I have been on that ride like 20 times and each one was awesome. Me and seven of my friends stayed there for a week after graduating high school.

Doober
06-06-2006, 10:43 PM
millenium force- is a must
i rode the dragster once it was ehhh to me,
magnum- i ride all the time,
raptor- pretty fun ride
mantis-try to keep your head from bouncing off the sides of the part that goes over your shoulders.

ELewandowski
06-07-2006, 04:33 AM
If your going to ride the mantis. Bend your knees before the thing locks you in. you dont want it to lock too high, it will be a very uncomfortable ride if it does.

300exOH
06-07-2006, 08:32 AM
Originally posted by ELewandowski
If your going to ride the mantis. Bend your knees before the thing locks you in. you dont want it to lock too high, it will be a very uncomfortable ride if it does.

No kidding. The first time I rode that thing I came off sounding like mickey mouse.:o If you adjust that little bike seat too high your jewels will be hurtin when the ride is over.:eek2:

red2004 TRX450R
06-07-2006, 09:42 AM
the last time i was the mantis it had no line. and I rode I once and remembered why it had no line. It is fun but they should give you a helmet to ride it.

they still have the power tower. if they do ride the down one not the up one.

the Raptor is fun!!!

Top Thrill Dragster is fun when u go over the top. but the ride is so short you don't have time to possess it all.

I really don't remember riding Millennium Force I do remember standing in line and talking to some hot twins. :cool:

I make the trip like ever 2 or 3 years.

rmz250
06-07-2006, 01:29 PM
Millenium force was sweet. I remember I was like 11 and once we got to the top of the hill saying Mom, I don't wanna ride this anymore. LMAO

Rider-trx_250ex
06-08-2006, 02:04 AM
I just got back from Cedar Point. I rode all of the big coasters. Top Thrill and Raptor have to be the best. Millenium Force wasn't what I'd thought it to be though. But the sweet part of it was we didn't have to wait in line because it just opened.:D Also, my friends that went last year hit a seagull on the Millenium Force. lol

hondardr4life
06-08-2006, 04:31 AM
Millenium force is my favorite, raptor, mantis, mean streak, magnum, gemini, and get shot upwards on the power tower. Cedar point is by far the best amusement park in this country. I was at 6 flags about a month ago, and it didnt even compare to cedar point at all!

400exc
06-08-2006, 07:58 AM
I live a good 45 min. to an hour away like 300exOH, and yes i would definatly recomend the Top Thrill Dragster and the Millenium Force. I have been there many times, and riddin those rides many times. I hope you have fun, because those 2 coasters give you a big adrenaline rush!!:D