PDA

View Full Version : NJ, 2001 400ex, not running but will easy/cheap.....................................

boucherbuilders
06-06-2006, 04:29 PM
SOLD

thanks exriders.com and all the helpful opinions

Hyperwarrior22
06-06-2006, 06:20 PM
Need to see pics send some to Tlong80@gmail.com

06-06-2006, 07:12 PM
i could pick it up this weekend. where in jersey? send me pics mjpsoccerplayer1@aol.com ...title?

onefast400ex
06-06-2006, 07:49 PM
hey can I come and pick it up right away whenever you want? My email address is mxandrew12@aol.com

Thanks
Andrew

bansheexcracer2
06-06-2006, 10:24 PM
Very iterested but need pics.

boucherbuilders
06-07-2006, 03:40 AM
pics coming later today...sorry about the wait

BLVN1VNV
06-07-2006, 09:05 AM
check your pm

06-07-2006, 01:57 PM
pics & whats wrong with engine

shane@crath.com

boucherbuilders
06-07-2006, 02:29 PM
emails sent, message me if you didnt get one.

boucherbuilders@yahoo.com

email me if you would like some pics.
thanks a bunch

06-07-2006, 03:07 PM
i think this is sold!

check your emails :D!!!

boucherbuilders
06-07-2006, 03:51 PM
still available

06-07-2006, 03:57 PM
Originally posted by boucherbuilders
still available wtf!?

we just talked on the phone about meeting tonight, what the heck

boucherbuilders
06-07-2006, 04:30 PM
yes but not sold until cash in hand

gumby2461
06-07-2006, 06:01 PM
ill give u 1000 right now for it where u located and post pix please...lmk if u still have it

boucherbuilders
06-07-2006, 06:26 PM
email address?

06-08-2006, 12:32 PM
"The guy im buying this car from just sold it out of under me, so im not selling my quad this cheap anymore" 3 hours before were going to meet... my *****

wow... way to waste tons of my, my parents, my friend, and my friends dad time and effort there

Do Not Do Business With!

boucherbuilders
06-08-2006, 01:30 PM
I have been nothing but helpful with everyone.

Business is business and the hole reason i was selling was to get the car.

If you want to act immature that is fine with me but i am not taking a big hit for no reason if you want to buy it for 1900 which is what i would sell when its running then come on over.

I realize youre just a kid but just grow up a little.

panteramatt
06-08-2006, 04:17 PM
How much do you want ofr it as it sits now. Let em know asap cause I can pick it up tommorrow.

boucherbuilders
06-11-2006, 11:10 AM
ok guys i got it running and it doesnt run bad at all.

it does sputter at open throttle and it will need to be jetted correctly to fix it.

i did find a new problem with it though it needs rear carrier bearings. they grind

1800 firm has clean title will keep it for anything less

derekhonda
06-11-2006, 01:33 PM
I have been nothing but helpful with everyone.

Business is business and the hole reason i was selling was to get the car.

If you want to act immature that is fine with me but i am not taking a big hit for no reason if you want to buy it for 1900 which is what i would sell when its running then come on over.

I realize youre just a kid but just grow up a little.

Uhhh.....what? You listed it for $1000.00 and had someone interested in it. Sounded like you guys even had a deal of some sort. Then you back out, double the price, and call him immature? What is wrong with this picture....:confused:

HickZrdr
06-11-2006, 03:00 PM
Originally posted by gumby2461
ill give u 1000 right now for it where u located and post pix please...lmk if u still have it

Doesn't look like a deal to me????????

boucherbuilders
06-11-2006, 04:23 PM
Originally posted by derekhonda
Uhhh.....what? You listed it for $1000.00 and had someone interested in it. Sounded like you guys even had a deal of some sort. Then you back out, double the price, and call him immature? What is wrong with this picture....:confused:

if you read the above post it would explain most of it.
is that hard for you?

the car sold so i wasnt going to sell it for so cheap.
i have it running now which didnt cost me a dime and now im going to sell it for a reasonable offer.

the kid that i called immature threatened several other buyers through aim and posted on here it was sold to him when it wasnt. that would be immature.

dont post with your dumb comments when you know nothing.

06-11-2006, 04:46 PM
lol, other buyers threatend me over im.. you know that you were right there

dont go and try to turn things around

rmz250
06-11-2006, 05:00 PM
if you read the above post it would explain most of it.
is that hard for you?

the car sold so i wasnt going to sell it for so cheap.
i have it running now which didnt cost me a dime and now im going to sell it for a reasonable offer.

the kid that i called immature threatened several other buyers through aim and posted on here it was sold to him when it wasnt. that would be immature.

dont post with your dumb comments when you know nothing.

great way to attract buyers. I'm sure the quad was abused anyways.

boucherbuilders
06-11-2006, 05:49 PM
Originally posted by rmz250
great way to attract buyers. I'm sure the quad was abused anyways.

I guess this is what you get when you have a bunch of 15 year old users on a web site. Anyway two people are coming to look at it tomorow. They arent getting their daddys to bring them. They have their own money and didnt have to save up their allowance for three years.

How do you ride your quad? Do you putt around everywhere you go?

boucherbuilders
06-11-2006, 05:50 PM
Originally posted by Crath
lol, other buyers threatend me over im.. you know that you were right there

dont go and try to turn things around

o sorry my mistake, its hard to keep track of im names compared to exriders.com names

rmz250
06-11-2006, 05:59 PM
I guess this is what you get when you have a bunch of 15 year old users on a web site. Anyway two people are coming to look at it tomorow. They arent getting their daddys to bring them. They have their own money and didnt have to save up their allowance for three years.

How do you ride your quad? Do you putt around everywhere you go?

haha I GUARENTEE you i've done more deals on this website with fellow board members that have gone over very well.

derekhonda
06-11-2006, 06:00 PM
Thanks for the angry PM douchebuilder, you are a real class act.

Oh, I have my 2005 avalanche for sale only to you builder, It does not run, all it needs is gasoline though. It is for sale for $5 dollars only to you though. As soon as we agree on the deal, I am going to put gasoline in it, and then it will run. Then my price will be $30,000.00. let me know if you are interested.

boucherbuilders
06-11-2006, 06:08 PM
Originally posted by rmz250
haha I GUARENTEE you i've done more deals on this website with fellow board members that have gone over very well.

ok your point?

try this out for size, this is a sale add right?
you dont want to buy it so why are you wasting your time posting?
no life? hahaha you need a new hobby cool guy i dont care if it sells or not obviously

boucherbuilders
06-11-2006, 06:10 PM
Thanks for the angry PM douchebuilder, you are a real class act.

Oh, I have my 2005 avalanche for sale only to you builder, It does not run, all it needs is gasoline though. It is for sale for $5 dollars only to you though. As soon as we agree on the deal, I am going to put gasoline in it, and then it will run. Then my price will be $30,000.00. let me know if you are interested.

that explains everything you drive an avalanche....lol

You know there is way to much plastic on that to be called a truck right? stop posting in my SALE add and get some taste why your at it.

derekhonda
06-11-2006, 06:14 PM
that explains everything you drive an avalanche....lol

You know there is way to much plastic on that to be called a truck right? stop posting in my SALE add and get some taste why your at it.

Wow, you are totally right!!!! Because they only make avalanches with the plastic siding !!!!! You are the smartest person alive!!!!!!!! Exclamation mark!!!!!!!!!!!

boucherbuilders
06-11-2006, 06:17 PM
Wow, you are totally right!!!! Because they only make avalanches with the plastic siding !!!!! You are the smartest person alive!!!!!!!! Exclamation mark!!!!!!!!!!!

so there is no plastic on the bed?

thats weird i can see it in your picture
so i guess you answered my pm question

derekhonda
06-11-2006, 06:20 PM
Uh, yeah, there is plastic on bed. So what? My other truck I had rhino lined over the bed so the bed paint wouldn't get ****ed up. Dont try and pretend you were talking about the bed either...you are just an ignorant **** that thought I had the plastic cladding all down the side of my truck, which simply is not the case.

And could you remind me why you are making fun of my truck? Weren't you just about to drop a wopping $1500 on a car? jealousy is a stinky cologne my friend.

boucherbuilders
06-11-2006, 06:23 PM
Uh, yeah, there is plastic on bed. So what? My other truck I had rhino lined over the bed so the bed paint wouldn't get ****ed up. Dont try and pretend you were talking about the bed either...you are just an ignorant **** that thought I had the plastic cladding all down the side of my truck, which simply is not the case.

And could you remind me why you are making fun of my truck? Weren't you just about to drop a wopping $1500 on a car? jealousy is a stinky cologne my friend.

I was talking about plastic on the bed as well as the sides.
Dont get all mad because im right.

Im looking at a fox body mustang that was 9500 bucks and it was 1000 dollars out of my budget i had set for it.
I own a 2002 f350 crew cab, that is a real truck plastic boy.

The car is a weekend toy because that is my true passion.

boucherbuilders
06-11-2006, 06:25 PM
o and i wear axe im obviously to poor to wear cologne even though i own a construction business with 4 trucks

derekhonda
06-11-2006, 06:30 PM
I was talking about plastic on the bed as well as the sides.
Dont get all mad because im right.

Im looking at a fox body mustang that was 9500 bucks and it was 1000 dollars out of my budget i had set for it.
I own a 2002 f350 crew cab, that is a real truck plastic boy.

The car is a weekend toy because that is my true passion.

Oh, ok. Well maybe when I get done putting myself through college, I will buy myself a "real truck" just like yours. Have fun selling the fourwheeler, I'm going to go play on mine right now and have a ball.

boucherbuilders
06-11-2006, 06:34 PM
you want to ride together?

06-11-2006, 08:42 PM
o and i wear axe im obviously to poor to wear cologne even though i own a construction business with 4 trucks and none of which run? :D

boucherbuilders
06-12-2006, 07:23 PM
SOLD

thanks exriders.com and all the helpful opinions

06-12-2006, 07:29 PM
for... $1000 right :P

boucherbuilders
06-13-2006, 05:48 PM