PDA

View Full Version : stuff that happens to friends that you cant help but laugh!!

KASCHAK
08-11-2002, 11:47 PM
I would like to know about stuff that happens to people or to people you are riding with that when i happened you coulnt help but laugh!

my two friend and I were mud bogging in a pond and it was really loose. i went threw the center and my friend with a warrior..wich is a 2001 but its a peice of junk i guess you can say its yamaha ,..well he tryed doing it and got stuck. my other friend with a 250ex was goin to pull him out well the idiot put the tow rope on his grab bar and started pulling him from behind. the place he was pulling him was on a slight incline and as he pulled him he was pulling weelies and he thought it was fun... well he pulled this kid backwards for abou 100 ft. the one that was stuck pulled he clutch in and started going back down the hill to talk to me and the kid in the back was going backwards and hes slamed on his REAR brake and flipped backwards and bent his handle bars and now he got grounded for a year! his parents are really strict! i laughed for days

Sportrax10
08-12-2002, 12:45 AM
lol

i have many but ill only say one for now

my neibor katie on her trailblazer was riding with me and her brother in my yard/woods. Me and her brother (on a trail boss) were goin through are HUGE mud pit that was frozen over.. so all it was was ice. She tried it and the ice broke! thats not the funny part.... Well we tried getting it out but it was no use. We couldnt get it out with the trail boss too. But it wouldnt budge. So i got my dads new Prairie 650 and pulled her out with ease :D
she was in a rush to get home so after she got out she shot out off there...... the rode was STILL attached :eek: and the prairie got pulled really far and almost fell down a creek bed!! i was goin crazy cause it scared! luckily it stopped and there was NO damage at all..... now we laugh at it and keep it behind my dads back who was at work the whole time:devil
also since it was next to some back roads there was about 5 trucks stopped trying to help us so it was a little embarrasing(sp)

Sportrax10
08-12-2002, 12:51 AM
wait got another one!

my neibor (with the trail boss but at the time owned a atc 70 and a 5hp go kart) was having a friend over so they wanted to ride....... he got on his go-kart and let his friend ride the 3 wheeler.... big mistake the friend didnt kno anything bout riding so he hit a bump and started heading staight go my other neibors new raptor, it hit the front wheel (doin no damage to the raptor) and bent the forks.. the guy on the raptor just laughed
the kid who was riding the 3 wheeler said that he thought the throttle was actually the brakes:p

Jay300ex
08-14-2002, 09:01 PM
Lol, actually like 2 weeks ago I was out riding in the river with a friend he was on a Trail Boss and first, he sunk it in a hold and it bogged, didnt get any water in the engine though so it was all good. So we waiting for it to drain after pulling it out with my 300 4x4, he started itup, and started cranking in the river some more, sure enough, we heard a huge BANG. The thing stalled, so I went over and he was looking it over, he said it wasnt the engine but it was something hit the quad, like a rock. The water must have made it stall out. Well anyhoo, he started it back up. It wouldnt move. He put it in reverse and it worked, tried forward again, uh oh, wouldnt go out of reverse. LOL, he rode it back to his house, about a mile in reverse in the river, then up hills and over logs, IN REVERSE. It was funny as **** it took forever. But , was only a $10 part to fix the quad, which was nice.

Jay

ryanh250ex
08-14-2002, 10:08 PM
today my dad and I were at NJORVP and during a spirited trail/lesson by dad on how to ride berms and handle other technical stuff and so my dad is on his scrambler 500 2x4 and i'm on my lightly modified 250ex and so i was leading and there's this area in the shape of a circle where it's like a fork in the road and there's an area to turn around and my dad kept doin it because there's this 3-4 ft hill of dirt and then back where you started. well of course the scrambler is a savage at power but a pig at handling so my dad goes down this hill and tries to turn and he doesnt quite make it.where he was was a wee bit narrow so he gives it some throttle and so he starts spinning the wheels (the terrain was pretty sandy) and so he gives it more throttle and before you know it 3/5 of his rear tires were buried in sand lol and i'm just sitting there laughing my *** off while he's trying desperately to get out. he kept trying reverse but at the certain point the system backfires and he forgot to hit the override the system button. finally he just pulls the front end as much as he could and got back on and pinned the throttle ( you would think he wouldnt make the same mistake twice) and slowly the wheels rose from underground. to see what would happen on mine i did the exact same thing and pinned the throttle and got out with ease. after that i was basically teasing him all day for it. i was like "hahahaha you sunk your rear wheels" and he was like "heh, shut up". it was pretty amusing

airheadedduner
08-14-2002, 11:51 PM
I was at my riddin buddies practice track last summer. There must have been like 15 of us riddin. I get goin around the track and I see my friends brother in law pull out on the track with another buddies 310R. I caught up to him and going into the corner I thought I would flick him some crap. Now this track is really rocky and sandy. So going into a sharp hairpin I took the late apex, cut him off, pulled int the clutch, bumped down to second and slammed him with my roost:devil He pulled of the track shortly. I went over to him and he pulls off his helmet. It was a complete stranger that one of my other buddies knew:eek: Not only did I roost him really bad he was not wearing gogles.

08-15-2002, 02:02 PM
Last winter I was with my friend travis, in his feild, im riding his snowmobile, and he is on his bigred 200ES 3-wheeler, and he was going down his iced up driveway in 5th hi/wot, he slammed the brakes like 1/5 mile before the road, and he just skidded all the way, and he spun all the way, and he hit the road, went across it, and ran into a ditch thats deep, and then the wheeler crashed into a fence and he went over! :D

ps - his 3wheeler doesnt have rear suspention :huh

capecod400ex
08-15-2002, 05:46 PM
whats up guys this is my first post. so.. we were rideing ,me and my friends in my feild so i set up a ramp with some logs and a pice of ply wood (my dad dosent want me to dig up the feild ) so i was hiting it earily in the day then my freind came over with his warrior and he was like i have to hit this so i was like ok. so insted of geting a littel speed to see how it is he get going from like a long ways off and hit the thing going about 45 and then lets of the throttel just as his frount tires are on the ramp. bad move the bike started to flip forward it was strait up and down in the air so he flys off just before the bike hits bumper down stalls flips ones over end of end gose about an iche away from him going end over end. Then the back tires hit the gorund the bike started up and started to drive away then stalled. all he got was the wind nocked out of him and we were lol about in 10 minet later. :D

WARRIOR02RIDER
08-15-2002, 06:20 PM
yes i am who it happened to and it was pretty funny lmafo

R-Crazy
08-15-2002, 08:19 PM
i was with my dad on a 1 day trip to the dunes. it was our first. niether of us had paddles. well we went riding and i told my dad to gas it all the way up a hill. he did that and we had a blast. about 10 minutes before we stop, we go up the hillit was pretty steep. he takes the first run at it and rides back down telling me we need speed, so i go about 4th pinned to it all the way up, jump the top, and i was fine. my dad goes up and he was fine until his front end pops up. (this is his 4th time riding) . He lets go of the gas untilthe front goes down and then he gasses it. his rear wheel spins and he doesnt stop until he dug a hole so deep, the quad it straight up and down. he falls back and rolls down the hill. of course i start up my quad and haul ***** down there. he gets up and spits out a bunch of sand (we are both in FULL gear) and i laugh my ***** of at him. it was the funniest thing.

dave