PDA

View Full Version : WANTED 250R's & Banshee's !

clean250R4-sale
06-06-2006, 10:18 AM
I'm looking for 250R's and Banshee's.
If your looking to sell yours, let me know. I pay cash, and looking for CLEAN bikes. God knows, if you take them to a dealer to trade them in, you wont get much for them. If you are wanting some "off the wall price, not interested. As we all know, the 450's run the mx tracks these days. I'm located in Cincinnati Ohio, and may travel depending on the bike. I need CURRENT photos, FULL list of Mods, and your location.
contact me at jcraven@cinci.rr.com or 513-708-4282
Mike

yellowzo3
06-06-2006, 10:19 AM
i replied with my banshee for sale a while ago in one of your wanted ads but you never replied...idk if you missed it or forgot about that thread

tazman7
06-06-2006, 12:34 PM
check mine out-

http://www.exriders.com/vbb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=235543

A A R O N
06-06-2006, 05:20 PM
Originally posted by clean250R4-sale
looks great, but sorry, you and I both know, NO one will pay any where near the $6K your wanting. it's stock framed. come up with a realistic price, and we can talk.
Thanks
Mike

You're right.....he's not gonna get 6k for a banshee, but you need to be more realistic too and stop low balling people....you're not gonna buy anybodys quad either if you keep offering insanely low prices for their stuff :rolleyes: and basing it on "the 450s run the mx tracks these days" .....that does not justify your idea that because somebody doesn't have a 450, you can buy it for dirt cheap from them simply because there's better out there.

tazman7
06-06-2006, 06:12 PM
ok whatever- stock framed or not...what the hell is the difference? nothing is wrong with my frame-

But thats ok- i thought that i would give you a shot at it-

Oh and uh...450's dont necessarily run anything these days. It is still possibly for a 2 stroke to pull out with the win- 450's are basically a retarded mans quad- let off the gas and punch it again and the power is right there. Im not saying anything bad about them but you cant say 450s run anything, people have just switched to them because they are easier to ride

clean250R4-sale
06-06-2006, 08:17 PM
Really ? 450's dont run a thing these days ? LoL - funny. Cause I beg to differ !
we race the ATVA MX Nationals, and we have been at EVERY race this season. And I have yet to see an R racing in any class other than women's. (no offence) Heck, the ONLY class you can run them in is the OPEN / unlimited class, and I havent seen one in it !
Its slim picking to even see the R's at smaller local tracks and fair races any more.
And, when some one takes an 86 R, and puts $10K into it over the past 20 years, that doesn't make it a $10K bike ! that's basically $500 a year in parts and maintenance. Dost change the fact that it's 20 years old. Even if its clean as a pin, its not going to bring much more than $3000.oo now a days. (unless its LONG TRAVEL, a BIG Power Valve motor, and FULL AFTERMARKET CHASSIE. ) I am a collector and I keep my younger brother in-law racing and at the TOP of his 2 classes at the nationals. (4-stroke C and Production C. his names John Saar #35 - CHECK HIM OUT !) I currently have a HUGE 4,500sq-ft. garage FULL of 250R's and other toys.
I'm just looking for more bikes and willing to help people out of there bikes. (NO HARM IN THAT) Try to take an R to a dealer and trade it in, and see what happens. You wont get hardly anything for them.

Look, if you don't want to sell, move on. no need for you to add to my post, or start an argument... no offence.
Thanks any way..
Mike

clean250R4-sale
06-06-2006, 08:22 PM
And, I LOVE 2 strokes! I wish the 450's had never been made, but that's just life. Its not my fault that the manufactures and the government regulations are trying to do away with 2 strokes. I LOVE them. that's why I have soooo many. I'm a guy you would want to keep as a friend. Never know when you may be at the same track as me and NEED somthing. I very well may be the guy that keeps your weekend together.

1stR
06-06-2006, 08:22 PM
Check out my auction at http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Honda-trx-250r-not-450r-yz-450-0r-ltz-450r_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ6724QQihZ002QQitem Z4646671147QQrdZ1

I am actually asking a lot less than what it is worth

clean250R4-sale
06-06-2006, 08:47 PM
charge ? I dont. Never would. Thats just not rite !
Any one could stop by when I'm in there working on my toys, or loading up. Just hard to catch me there unless we are loading up to go to a race or something . Being that it's the middle of the ATVA MX race season. And UROC/NEWROCK (rock crawling) There are one or two people on this form that have been to my place. But that was a while back. You would never know what was inside by the outside.

snakeman52646
06-06-2006, 08:52 PM
diffently be worth coming and look at them someday. What's even better is you allow people to check them out. If nothing else helps open them up to the sport of atving.

Xowner
06-07-2006, 07:36 AM
were you at in cincinnati ohio as i too am in cincinnati ohio would def like to come buy and see your shop as i am putting a 250R back together now

A A R O N
06-07-2006, 10:05 AM
Your reasoning is understandable, i just think you've made some low offers.:ermm:

Anyway, send some pics to aarongraber3@yahoo.com

I would like to come by sometime and check it out.....

Also, what kind of job do you have and how in the he ll did you get it to make that much money to have so many bikes all at once.:eek2:

clean250R4-sale
06-07-2006, 11:28 AM
I live in West Chester, northern sub. of Cincinnati, Ohio...
I sent a "few" photos to AARON. (that has posted in this post)..(just the photos I had on my lap top here at work with me, by NO means ALL that I have, but he will get the idea). interested in seeing what he has to say about them. Asked him to post his thought here when he gets home and gets them.
Once I get ALL the bikes I am looking for. I may throw a ATV party or something. Maybe invite other riders/members out to our practice tracks and property to ride and have some fun !

thanks guys..
Mike C.

ps. As far as my job, that's personal info. But, I will tell you, I'm 31 and been doing my own thing (own/run 2 of my own businesses) for the past 9+ years. I work hard & play hard. Just happen to have an addiction to ATV's that I can't control !

Xowner
06-07-2006, 05:15 PM
west chester eh? im in sharonville still intrested in coming to see what all you got ! you got any parts for sale i need a few things for my R like a clutch cover

A A R O N
06-07-2006, 05:18 PM
It's a good thing you dont have a list of your stuff in your sig man:eek2:

You guys wouldn't believe......Theres SOOOOOO MANY R's lol

I remember reading a post a while back by somebody in the 250r info forum that was looking for an aftermarket frame and he couldn't believe how scarce they were since there used to be soo many in the pro class. He said something like "Those 250rs have to be somewhere right?" hahaha.....i know where they went:D

Also....it's not like he's got a few r's here and there, and some are nice, some are not. He's got 250r's along with a little bit of everything else, and about every kind of setup you could have with any bike. They're ALL in way above average condition with so much money into them.

BTW....you've got my email man....if you ever do decide to have a group ride let me be the first to know! I'll bring my r and feel bad the whole time about what my ride doesnt' have:blah:

clean250R4-sale
06-07-2006, 05:25 PM
Thanks Aaron !
I just wanted you & everyone to know that I am a VERY SERIOUS collector. And I know the REAL value of a 250R. As I pick up 2 a week on average, from ALL over. If anyone knows what they really bring dollar wise, in real life. Its prolly me. (not to step on ANY 1's toes) If I wasn't close to spot on, I wouldn't have sooo many bikes ! No offence to anyone, but I would imagine only Honda has more R's than me.. lol & Aaron, you only saw a small part of the BIG collection.... ENJOY.

glad you enjoyed what I sent you.

clean250R4-sale
06-07-2006, 05:31 PM
local members/riders,
when you see this tow rig, it's me driving it. Stop & say hi !

Thanks
Mike The "R" collector !

hontrx265r
06-07-2006, 05:47 PM
I just wanted to say Mike is a good guy! Easy to deal with, no hasstle. I've done some business with him, he's not trying to rip anyone off, he is either helping you or he's not! easy as that! Good luck with the collection Mike, I have to make it down there this year.

clean250R4-sale
06-07-2006, 06:46 PM
thanks man !

Hows your bike running ? you need to send me some up 2 date photos of it !

Mike

tazman7
06-07-2006, 09:07 PM
here is the link again- http://www.exriders.com/vbb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=235543

or just look under the heading checking interest-1989 honda 265r elka-houser-lonestar-burgard or something like that

clean250R4-sale
06-09-2006, 07:54 PM
Any more R's out there ?

racerxxgncc
06-09-2006, 08:27 PM
Hey Mike is alright, he really has what he says he has!!!No BS. He was honest with me about everything in our deal. Hows my old xc bike treating you mike.

06-09-2006, 10:10 PM
do a search in my name and youll find my 310 R...PM me if interested, its a nice quad

clean250R4-sale
06-10-2006, 06:35 AM
Thanks man,
the bike is great. Took it out and & put about 4 hours on it. It ran great. Its a nice ride, and I'm happy to have it.
Thanks
Mike

racingquads22
06-10-2006, 01:46 PM
i got a 2000 banshee with a fresh rebuild with pro taper bars,toomy t-5 full exhaust,jetted,filtered,aftermarket axle,skin graphics kit, all 4 razr tires, digital speedometer, kill switch and new front and rear sprockets and chain..oh and i'm 10-15 minutes from cincinnati

C41Xracer
06-10-2006, 01:53 PM
i have a shee for sale look in my post for sale

clean250R4-sale
06-10-2006, 08:18 PM
can u e mail me a few photos of it and the full list of mods, & location. to jcraven@cinci.rr.com
include your asking price....

thanks
Mike

Snow
06-10-2006, 08:49 PM
Any pics of your collection?

kc135flyer
06-10-2006, 08:56 PM
Mike,

i sent you an email with a pic and what i have on it. Shoot me a price, this is a must sell I am in the military and moving to Germany......

Nathan

hondaracer6161
06-21-2006, 11:48 AM
hey i got a 1986 250r all set up for motorcross im really need to get rid of it.........give me a call 908 448 7652 my name is anthony

JMaN05
06-21-2006, 08:29 PM
i have a 2000 banshee with

-AC bumper
-AC grab bar
-AC pro peg nerfs
-2 25fin inline coolers
-Fullflight +2+1 a-arms
-durablue axle
-Cascade parking brake block off
-PEP e-z pull clutch lever/perch
-Douglas front rims w/holeshots
-ITP c-series rears w/ RA shredders
-UM boost bottle
-V-FORCE3 reed cages/reeds
-Toomey TR-6 pipes/silencers
-Toomey 2into1 filter kit
-DoxoRacing graphic kit w/ gripper seat cover
-Burgard +1 anti vibe stem
-Tag T2 fatbars
-Pro design kill switch
-trinity 2into1 35mm carb kit
-& the list goes on

shoot me a PM of what you'd offer for my quad and ill let the world know if your a low baller :D

i know what my quads worth, and i know what im asking for it. theres a big gap there. but its not moving if i dont hear something nice :devil: