PDA

View Full Version : Thank You!!!

iceracer65
06-06-2006, 08:59 AM
i just wanted to say a big thanks to all of you that kept me in your thoughts and prayers over the last few weeks. the support i have recieved inspires me to fight harder every day!

for those who dont know the story...

may 6th and 7th was the first of 8 national TT races that i was going to be running for points this year taking place in texas. all weekend i felt awesome, machine was awesome, and i was in pretty good shape.

races got rained out saturday, putting the pro and ProAm program sunday afternoon. my last race was the ProAm unlimited class, racing with some of the big dogs. :) after a couple of restarts in the final, i was holding down a respectable 5th place with 5 laps to go. there are several payloader tires that mark out different "option lanes" at these tracks. for some reason my machine picked a fight with one of them at 50MPH....not good. i got spit off the machine head first like a lawn dart.

after a brief helocopter ride i was at parkland ICU in dallas, getting MRI's and alot of drugs. MRI showed that i had a couple of brain shear injuries along with some hemoraging. 10 days later i was waking up from a medically induced coma thinking that i still had my final race to run. i was not a happy camper for my next 2 week stay in a local hospital. im sure the nurses were not looking forward to chasing me around the room at night. :D

i am officially home, but my life will be different for the next month or so. Dr's dont want me to: work, ride bicycle, drive, ride, or drink making sure that nothing crazy is going to happen with my brain.

thanks again for your support, im lucky to have ppl like you in my life!
Jason

400exchick
06-06-2006, 09:14 AM
Glad to see you're back home. Wishing you a speedy recovery so you can get back out on those tracks and do your thing!

Colby@C&DRacing
06-06-2006, 09:26 AM
Glad to see you are home and hope you have a full recovery.

JRP
06-06-2006, 10:01 AM
Originally posted by Colby@C&DRacing

Get well soon man

tim colston
06-06-2006, 10:42 AM
Get well soon

4trax250x81
06-06-2006, 10:50 AM
Its great to have you back Jason and its good to see how well you are recovering.

xsr_racing28c
06-06-2006, 12:38 PM
We're all thrilled to have you back... I'm hoping you got the printout of the thread on here.. I hope to see you at some events soon!!!! ~Jason

WhiteYFZ
06-06-2006, 01:05 PM
Originally posted by Colby@C&DRacing

Mxjunkie
06-06-2006, 01:12 PM
Glad to hear your ok!

Did anyone send you special nurses? :p

400exrida06
06-06-2006, 02:56 PM
Well atleast your out of the hospital now you can just sit at home and relax ;) get well soon

-copyguy-
06-06-2006, 04:02 PM
get better man.