PDA

View Full Version : silverlake this weekend

projectram
06-06-2006, 07:34 AM
Hey i was just wondering if anybody is going to be at silver this weekend. I might be meeting some of my buddies up there for a day. Im not sure if it will be friday or saturday yet though. If you go keep a look out for a new style black dodge with two quads in the bed. That will be me. One will be an 05 ex and the other i dont really know yet cause im trying to buy a new one this week. So let me know and hope to see you out there.

Eli

projectram
06-06-2006, 04:10 PM
The other quad will be the 05 z400 i bought today so if your there look for me around 10-11 am.

Live to ride
06-06-2006, 05:40 PM
i wont be up there this weekend but i will up next weekend which is fathers day weekend would anyone know if fathers day weekend is busy because i hate when its busy i have never been there on fathers day and i just wanted to be prepaired

Chris S.
06-06-2006, 07:15 PM
I was there today and they have a speed limit along the beach now of 25 mph. They graded out all the water holes along there as well and smoothed the entrance road. Tuesdays are the best if you like to have the place to yourself. The dunes sure changed shaped quite abit from last year. The first hill table tops in some spots instead of razorbacking. It was my first day beating on my new 450r, I finally had my break in complete. What a great time me and my friend had, well worth the 6 hour round trip as always. I will be back up on the Tuesday and Wednesday the 20th and 21st of June if anyone can make it then. Have a good time this weekend and I heard last weekend was not crowded and no waiting so good luck.

projectram
06-20-2006, 04:36 PM
I might be going again this weekend so if anybody wants to meet up let me know.

honda380
06-20-2006, 06:27 PM
me and my buddies are going to be there, we are leaving tomorrow and will be there till sunday. not sure which days we are riding though. we have quite the set up, a big red dodge dualy with a long red gooseneck trailer. it has 8 quads and a jeep on it. pretty hard to miss. hopefully we see you out there. -Corey-

projectram
06-21-2006, 02:10 PM
If i go it will be on friday and i will be in a 02 ram 1500. Its black and will have both mine and my girl quads in the bed. So Im kinda hard to miss as well. If you see me come say whats up. My name is Eli.

By the way what are all the quads your bringing? It sound like you have a pretty big party comeing up with you. Im looking for something to race that not going to just blow me away. I have an 05 ex thats piped jetted and K&N. I know theres not much i can keep up with im still going to try.