PDA

View Full Version : Plastic Ideas???

cotttonwoody
08-11-2002, 10:27 PM
I was thinking about getting shiny maier regular style plastic. My yellow plastic doesnt look good with my yellow frame. Were can i get this stuff and how much will it cost. Also what color do u think i should get. I was thinking black. heres a pic of my ex. If u guys have any other ideas what i should do, please tell me.

08-11-2002, 10:37 PM
I think it would look a lot better with the silver frame I have to trade with you:rolleyes:

Check out some pics of the diff color plastics/frames. Some look a lot better than others, and I kinds like the yellow on yellow byt it just needs something, maybe like some red or whatever in the frame color somehow.

cotttonwoody
08-11-2002, 10:43 PM
Well i dont fell like changing the frame color again. But i have a powder coater so i can change the color on smaller things like hubs and a arms. I think black plastic and yellow hubs would look cool. I dont really like red tho

RiPPiNiTuP7
08-11-2002, 11:36 PM
To be honest, I think your quad looks good the way it is, maybe powder coat the swingarm, and a-arms black if anything, but if you really want to change the plastics go with black, or white.

LRD_27
08-12-2002, 09:06 AM
me I order the new race cut black shinny plastic.I will post it when I have the plastic.

Str8Wicked
08-12-2002, 09:29 AM
I would go with Black. Something about White Quads just does not apeal to me. They just seem to look way to plain just like the white Z400. yuck....

Woodsrider
08-12-2002, 10:15 AM
I like it the way it is, but if you musst make a plastic change, got to black or blue.

I would say just add more black. Add black shockwares, pc the swingarm black and and your subframe too. Oh, and do your oil tank as well.

Overall it is a nice lookin quad, just a little dirty;)

cotttonwoody
08-12-2002, 10:20 AM
The picture doesnt show it but in sun light the frame is alot darker yellow. The subframe is all ready powder coated silvervien.

Does anyone know were i can get shiny maier plastic and how much $?

Heres a pic of the plastic i want.

08-12-2002, 10:35 AM
I think black plastic/PC some stuff (subframe , hubs, little stuff) yellow, black and yellow would look cool