PDA

View Full Version : 200x upgrades

yernkie
06-05-2006, 09:29 PM
Looking at buying an 83 200x to screw around with. I got it running for my brother-in-law last weekend for the first time in over a year. It runs great and I think I can get it for cheap. Anyone know of any good pipes for these? Plan on throwing in a K&N, rejetting and rebuilding the carb, putting on a pipe, and riding the piss outta it. Any thoughts?

ryanh250ex
06-06-2006, 01:16 AM
Originally posted by yernkie
Looking at buying an 83 200x to screw around with. I got it running for my brother-in-law last weekend for the first time in over a year. It runs great and I think I can get it for cheap. Anyone know of any good pipes for these? Plan on throwing in a K&N, rejetting and rebuilding the carb, putting on a pipe, and riding the piss outta it. Any thoughts?

PM deathman53 and tell him ryan with the 250ex sent ya, he can talk about 200X mods and performance goodies till the cows come home

deathman53
06-06-2006, 08:51 AM
the cows have arrived and I sent them back on their way home. j/k I answered your pm and sent you some links of places where some people know more than me and where parts are fairly easy to get

yernkie
06-06-2006, 09:07 AM
Thanks! The info was killer! Can't wait to pick it up and start modding it. Definately needed a new toy.