PDA

View Full Version : FireWorksFreak

Ohtu02
06-05-2006, 08:18 PM
This guy kept asking questions and trying to get my price down (12 pm's) and then said he'd take the my Fasst bars. He asked if I took Paypal, I said yes but he never paid. I asked him if we had a deal cuz others were asking and he then said go ahead and sell them its not big deal. I told him I just needed to let them know if they were sold or not and then he comes back with "no thanks" for no reason. I have better things to do, and I'm sure all of you do as well, than making deals with people that are just all talk. Watch out!

R3Concepts
06-05-2006, 10:17 PM
When I parted out my last TRX, he wanted the Sparks Big Core off of it, and then he wanted the Lonestar axle, and then this and then that.

Hes trying to sell his bike, then hes not, then hes trading, then hes not.

Look guy, nothing personal, but seriously get real. Decide what you are going or trying to do.

Ohtu02
06-05-2006, 10:21 PM
Thanks for the post. I thought I was going to go nuts with this maniac...

xsr_racing28c
06-07-2006, 08:50 AM
I've had the same thing with him and some arms.. Sounds like he's got big eyes and shallow pockets ~Jay

widesol
06-07-2006, 09:11 AM
Same thing for me he said he was sending a money order for a-arms i waited 2 weeks and received nothing sent him PM's and he never replied for a reason why he didnt send

and the funniest is he sent me a PM yesterday asking if i had the arms for sale and he wanted them.... I guess he forgot he already screwed me over

woodsracer420
07-06-2006, 04:01 PM
guess what.................... same thing here, i was trying sell a sparks pipe, he said he wanted it, so i held it for him and telling potential buyers that it was sold. but he never came through