PDA

View Full Version : LRD w/ 14 Tooth

Master400ex
08-11-2002, 08:34 PM
Allright guys, heres the deal I have been looking into exhaust systems for a while. And I think I came up with the perfect combination. Supposively the LRD gives amzing midrange to top end power. So I was thinking If I bought a 14 tooth sprocket with the the full LRD chrome exhaust system I would have power everywhere. The 14 tooth would give me the low end and the pipe will take care of the midrange and topend. Also, I want to get the chrome kind. But, wont it blue and look cr@ppy after getting hot. Ill take all the help I can get so keep those posts coming:D .

PS. Does lrd make Ceramic Coated Pipes?

Master400ex
08-12-2002, 04:57 AM
BUMP, Come on guys I really need ur help here.:rolleyes: :confused:

Master400ex
08-13-2002, 08:12 PM
COME ON GUYS PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!!!! I REALLY THINK THIS IS A GOOD IDEA BUT, I NEED UR ADVICE BERFORE I BLOW 500 BUX.

atvmbaca
08-13-2002, 08:46 PM
I have the Yoshi pipe also and would like to know what some of the other members think also because the yoshi pipe is also a mid to top-end pipe?

VegasEx'r
08-13-2002, 11:54 PM
I have a friend with a Raptor who got an LRD exhaust for it a couple of months ago. It is an awesome exhaust. The only problem was that after about 5 hrs the previously chrome header was deep blue & brown in color, and the front of the silencer (that had been black) turned red. He tool the silencer apart & found out that the packing had already blown out in the front, which I guess caused the red color on it. Anyway, he took it to a local shop to have both ceramic coated, repacked the silencer, and now it looks, sounds & performs great. I am thinkinbg about buying one for my quad now. I don't know if LRD ceramic coats their stuff, but if they don't it doesn't cost much to have it done.