PDA

View Full Version : Private Riding Facility

jdunnigan
06-05-2006, 12:14 PM
#1337 Hello

I've got a question I want to ask everyone about a private riding area I want to build.

The question is:

- If a Private 40 acre moto Recreational facility complete with shade structures, bbq's, vending, water and power hook ups, storage and a couple of recreational tracks existed within an hour drive and you could go there knowing the place would have a max of 100-200 people and you and your kids (I've got 2 little boys) would have a fun/safe place to ride, would you think it would be worth it to pay like $100/mo to have a membership and unlimited access?

Please post replies or email me at jdunnigan@nxtagency.com
THANKS!

Joe

gbcap
06-05-2006, 12:21 PM
100 a month? thats fairly steep. i pay like 300 at BPG. and that was a stretch for me.

i would think more like 50 a month for the summer months and less for the winter months because they aren't going to come...or maybe like a year membership of 300-500 at the most...

you would have to keep the place groomed All the time to keep people happy. always have activities. be friendly to outsiders coming with members for a day at a small fee.

yellowzo3
06-05-2006, 12:37 PM
not sure if this makes sense but is 40 acres enough room for 200 people to have a bbq and hang out on along with mx tracks? and yeah the price is a little steep maybe like gbcap said bring it down a bit...i like the idea though and you have some good amenities that im sure everyone would appreciate. (maybe the electric and water is why the price is so high?)

honduh440
06-05-2006, 12:51 PM
daym dude our local track has a flat track, 50, harescramble, motocross, and supercross track with lights and is open 24/7 and its 125 bux a year

DieselBoy
06-05-2006, 03:28 PM
20 per day
250 for yearly membership

just an idea.

If your supplying water/hydro, on premises bathrooms, etc. 100 might not be too bad. However, when your selling your membership, you want the price to appear inviting. One way of doing this is to have the price as $95.99 instead of $100.00, the price $95.99 appears much cheaper, it's hard to explain. but that's how the store's do it. instead of putting something for 96 dollars, they put it as 95.99, or something...