PDA

View Full Version : K Bar M Bad Experience

XR400HONDA
06-04-2006, 08:14 PM
I went to this place for the first time today. I honestly cannot really tell you how good or bad the trails are because my kids could not make it past the very first turn of the easiest trail they have. (As a matter of fact it took a kid that works there 3 tries before he could make it) I tried to give it the benifit of doubt and went ahead a few yards to see if it would get better, but after the first turn there was a huge puddle then after a few more feet 3 unmarked trails going all different directions. So needless to say we turned around and went back to the sign in section and had a enjoyable conversation with the owners. The guy told me if I can't ride on his trails I need to go buy a streetbike and ride on the street and said he would not refund my money even though we were on the trails for 15 min. half of the time was spent trying to figure out how I was going to get my kids past the first ten feet.

NEEDLESS TO SAY THEY CHARGE $15.00 PER PERSON FOR ANYONE OVER THE AGE OF 10 FOR TRAILS THAT ARE UNRIDEABLE

i SPENT $55.00 FOR 15 MINUTES OF RIDING AND GOT TOLD MY KIDS NEED TO GO GET A STREETBIKE AND RIDE ON THE STREET

DEVINF450R
06-08-2006, 02:35 PM
Where is this jackass club located??