PDA

View Full Version : is it possible?

pimpin330ex
06-04-2006, 04:00 PM
i was wondering if its possible that when your axle bearings break the your ride it broken that they can make it that when you buy new bearing and put them in the are in too far and your axle is too far in so your chain dosent aligne right and it keeps falling off if not any ideas?

06-04-2006, 04:36 PM
would help but i don't no wtf u just said

trx300exracer
06-04-2006, 04:43 PM
Originally posted by pimpin330ex
i was wondering if its possible that when your axle bearings break the your ride it broken that they can make it that when you buy new bearing and put them in the are in too far and your axle is too far in so your chain dosent aligne right and it keeps falling off if not any ideas?

WTF R U TRYING TO SAY???

yellowzo3
06-04-2006, 04:50 PM
why would you ride on it if theyre broken though...and i think thats what i got out of it but i cant understand everything you typed

400exrider707
06-04-2006, 05:29 PM
Im not too sure of what you just said, however if you ride on busted axle bearings you risk the chance of damaging the carrier, which in turn I guess could make it difficult to install the axle correctly, but I doubt it.

pimpin330ex
06-04-2006, 07:06 PM
i was wondering if its possible that when your axle bearings break the your ride them broken that if they can make it get a groove in the carrier then when you buy new bearings and put them in the bearings are in too far so your axle is too far in so your chain dosent aligne right with the front sprocket and the chain keeps falling becuase it rubs the carrier any ideas?

i rode on them broken cuz i was in the middle of the trails when they broke so i had to ride home

sry about that typo problem

boricua
06-04-2006, 07:25 PM
umm, im going to guess here.....

YES IT CAN ????:huh

TheBlasterMan
06-04-2006, 08:51 PM
dont do my mistake, if u ride on screwed axel barings you will ruin you carier and axel. To keep things simmple its prety much the same as a fragmentation grenade going off in you carier. Each revolution of the axel grinds chuncks of metal off of everything, plus your ride is so much more unpredictable.

deathman53
06-04-2006, 08:57 PM
also you can throw a chain through your engine case too, like I did when my carrier went bad on my crf450r hybrid. I lost my carrier, axle and motor, all in one shot. thankfully I brought a axle, carrier and I had to buy a crf450r dirtbike to steal the motor from. This happened on my first day to a vacation to florida with 1 1/2 weeks to go and I spent $4,500 I didn't intend on spending.

bansheemorphine
06-05-2006, 07:57 AM
umm i think what your trying to say is that after you rode your bike with the axle bearings bad did it damage your carrier so that your bearings were sitting in there too far and your axle was moved over also causing your sprockets to be out of line making your chain fall off, well i highly dought it did that unless u really f***ed up the carrier

P.S take some grammar lessons man

ohsobad_chevy
06-05-2006, 08:04 AM
i was wondering if its possible that when your axle bearings break the your ride them broken that if they can make it get a groove in the carrier then when you buy new bearings and put them in the bearings are in too far so your axle is too far in so your chain dosent aligne right with the front sprocket and the chain keeps falling becuase it rubs the carrier any ideas?

i rode on them broken cuz i was in the middle of the trails when they broke so i had to ride home

sry about that typo problem

LMAO, where are you from???

pimpin330ex
06-05-2006, 01:21 PM
yea bansheemorphine has it right but after i did that with the bearings the sprockets dont line up with each other any more any sugesstions? i thing its the carrier though.

ohsobad_chevy
06-05-2006, 02:22 PM
yea bansheemorphine has it right but after i did that with the bearings the sprockets dont line up with each other any more any sugesstions? i thing its the carrier though.

Dude, your gonna have to start using periods or some *****.....:rolleyes:

deathman53
06-05-2006, 02:26 PM
the bearings busted and the sprocket hub got grooved and the axle moved to a point that the chain came off. that was an expensive carrier that busted, strangely it didn't have much side-to-side play to imedietly see a bad carrier. It took me to take out the axle and see what the sprocket hub looked like and then see the busted carrier bearings to see the obvious problem. Its not like my atc250r that has some wobble in the carrier its imediete to tell the carrier needs to be rebuilt. I ordered a new carrier for the atc and its not getting ridden till it gets here.

trx300exracer
06-05-2006, 07:27 PM
Originally posted by ohsobad_chevy
Dude, your gonna have to start using periods or some *****.....:rolleyes:

I think he needs hooked on phonics. How the **** is a six year old riding a 330. :p

d kelley
06-05-2006, 08:07 PM
The words that are be coming out of your mouth are maybe making me, I dont know how I be reading! For Christ sake man, learn how to write the english language. The answer to your guestion is maybe.

450rracer230
06-05-2006, 08:13 PM
Dude that happened to my quad, I had my freind weld the the chain to the sprocket
this is will solve all ur problems
buy a yamaha

ohsobad_chevy
06-06-2006, 08:16 AM
Originally posted by 450rracer230
Dude that happened to my quad, I had my freind weld the the chain to the sprocket
this is will solve all ur problems
buy a yamaha

Well, we would expect that from a yamaha..... LOL just kiddin' ya bro... :cool:

trx300exracer
06-07-2006, 11:47 AM
I think ur flushers stuck kid

JW450R1
06-08-2006, 02:40 PM
u might be better just buying a after market carrier assembly with the bearing and seals already installed.plus they are heavier too so they will last a lot longer.....in theary

pimpin330ex
06-08-2006, 04:05 PM
yea thats what im going to do. im thinking an rpm carrrier. anybody have any complaints or anything about them.

JW450R1
06-08-2006, 04:26 PM
yeah, that a good one

pimpin330ex
06-10-2006, 04:25 PM
any one else have any thing to say about them?

Chango
06-11-2006, 06:07 PM
Originally posted by pimpin416ex
would help but i don't no wtf u just said LOL I was thinking the same thing..SOB :confused: