PDA

View Full Version : sparks vs. lrd

cals400ex
08-11-2002, 04:14 PM
i need a new exhaust and i think i have decided on one of these two pipes. any recomendations would be great. i know the sparks pipe did produce a little more power on the dyno than the lrd but lrd has made 3 different pipes for the 400ex now and i have not seen the new lrd on a dyno. so maybe the lrd may of surpassed the sparks' unit in power delivery. also does anyone know of the best places to order these pipes from(price wise)? thanks

Claas900
08-11-2002, 07:59 PM
..Hi,My friend has a LRD pipe,runs good,but everbody and there dog has a Sparks,we have yet to race a Sparks,but I know the LRD helped out a lot,I was looking at the Sparks also,but the LRD is a good pipe.But then again I was also looking at Gt Thunders pipe..SO i dunno..lol.thanks

cals400ex
08-11-2002, 11:36 PM
i know, this is a hard decision. i also looked at gt thunder and even thought about hetrick. i just don't know. i am sure they will all give about the same power. i just don't know if quality is better than another. the lrd is a little cheaper but it sounds like its harder to install. thanks for the replies. keep them coming!!!