PDA

View Full Version : 93 warrior, very clean

dietz
06-04-2006, 02:04 PM
i need to get rid of this warrior because i am looking to get a 450r. this quad is very clean and bone stock. it has lots of new parts though. it has new hood and gas tank plastics, handl bars, right side a-arms, cylinder, piston, and all new bearings. this has the newer stile plastics on it(not the new raptor look). the rear fender has a crack on it but is easy to find diff rear fenders for cheap. it has banshee front and rear shocks on it to give it more travel and a smoother ride. i have razr rear tires on it but they do not have much tread left on them. i do have diff tires for it that i had for muddy conditions that i will send with it. this will need carb work! i bought a rebiuld kit for it and instaled it but still does not want to feed gas properly. i feel if someone worked on it that knew wat they were doing would end up with a nice quad to run. if you have any questions you can call me at 507-271-4287. i am looking at 1300 OBO for this quad. this is a very clean quad. does have a ac grab bar also. and hase a new battery.

dietz
06-06-2006, 05:41 PM
give me some offers, come on ppl i need to get rid of this. ill try to post some pics

dietz
06-08-2006, 06:03 PM
im now asking 1000 for it, i need to get rid of it.

dietz
06-15-2006, 05:46 PM
anyone???? this thing is nice and only needs a little carb work. it runs if i spray gas in with a spritser bottle. motor is still on break in!!!!!!