PDA

View Full Version : Went riding again. (48 pics)

WhiteYFZ
06-03-2006, 09:29 PM
well we went riding to day.. (me, my 3 cousins ..the track SUCKED, but we still have fun.. soome pics are from last week..ill post 1 by1
im on the yfz, my cousin is on the raptor 700 and other cousin on banshee and other on the trx..

WhiteYFZ
06-03-2006, 09:30 PM

WhiteYFZ
06-03-2006, 09:31 PM
not bad for a 11 yr old eh?:p

WhiteYFZ
06-03-2006, 09:31 PM

WhiteYFZ
06-03-2006, 09:32 PM
/.

WhiteYFZ
06-03-2006, 09:34 PM
i

WhiteYFZ
06-03-2006, 09:35 PM
n.

WhiteYFZ
06-03-2006, 09:38 PM
/.,

WhiteYFZ
06-03-2006, 09:39 PM
hj

WhiteYFZ
06-03-2006, 09:40 PM
:eek:

mx428
06-03-2006, 09:51 PM
Originally posted by WhiteYFZ
/., You sure lean back far.

WhiteYFZ
06-03-2006, 10:06 PM
lol yeah i just noticed that lmao.:eek:

WhiteYFZ
06-03-2006, 10:06 PM

06-03-2006, 10:07 PM
koo

WhiteYFZ
06-03-2006, 10:07 PM
mnm

WhiteYFZ
06-03-2006, 10:08 PM

WhiteYFZ
06-03-2006, 10:09 PM
m.

WhiteYFZ
06-03-2006, 10:09 PM
bv

WhiteYFZ
06-03-2006, 10:10 PM
h.

06-03-2006, 10:17 PM
Damn!

Sure looks like your pushing that walsh/pep front end to the limits!:eek2:

Nick110
06-03-2006, 10:44 PM
Originally posted by kraz
Damn!

Hahaha...

And about the 11 year old on the R. Thats not good at all its stupid. You can tell he has no control over it and if something went wrong he would not be able to save it. It looks like he should be on a 250ex or maybe a 90.

06-03-2006, 10:49 PM
Damn!

have you been this track, how the hell can you judge him. its basicly a flattrck. the table is so small you can land where ever you want. there are NO jumps at all here that you can push the limits of a walsh pep front end out there and i PROMISE you that.If youve been to this track i deffinetly say thats some good air. i might be down there next weekend if i can get my bike running.

06-03-2006, 10:49 PM
Damn!

have you been this track, how the hell can you judge him. its basicly a flattrck. the table is so small you can land where ever you want. there are NO jumps at all here that you can push the limits of a walsh pep front end out there and i PROMISE you that.If youve been to this track i deffinetly say thats some good air. i might be down there next weekend if i can get my bike running.

250ex13
06-03-2006, 10:55 PM
Originally posted by Marshmello
um i think the guy was kidding lol

Snow
06-03-2006, 11:35 PM
Cool pictures, but I cant see how that kid can even enjoy him self on a 450r. At that age I would rather be on something that I can move around and control myself.

miller821
06-03-2006, 11:39 PM
Originally posted by nacsracer250r
Cool pictures, but I cant see how that kid can even enjoy him self on a 450r. At that age I would rather be on something that I can move around and control myself.
Yea, I don't think at that age I would feel comfortable enough...But sweet pictures.

Nick110
06-03-2006, 11:41 PM
If that was at Chattsworth than you can get more air. Here are some pics you posted before.

Nick110
06-03-2006, 11:42 PM

Nick110
06-03-2006, 11:43 PM
3. It is possible to get air off of jumps when you give it gas.

trick250r
06-04-2006, 05:33 AM
when he said you were leaning back too far, now i know im not a pro, but i heard john natalie say that every chance you get on the track to conserve energy, do it. i understand if your front end was doing a nosedive, but try to use the gas to get it up. it'll help in a race. sweet pics man, keep at it. :cool:

Sjorge450R
06-04-2006, 05:58 AM
Originally posted by mx428
You sure lean back far.

when you dont lean back and you are a lighter rider or dont know how your quad exactly feels in the air, your best bet is to lean back to keep it level.

Mean250r
06-04-2006, 07:55 AM
Originally posted by Nick110
3. It is possible to get air off of jumps when you give it gas.

there is once a year that jump actually has a lip. And thanks for stating the obvious *** wipe

Mxjunkie
06-04-2006, 08:09 AM
How isnt there a lip? Rausch creek's track was barley groomed half the lips were crooked and everyone still did the doubles, tables and the tripple..

If you ask me I think you guys just need to admit that ya'll aint hitting it near as fast enough. I've seen a guy on a blue 400ex in a video damn near over shoot that jump and the track looked crappy as hell.

BTW, That picture is recent as well because one has a LTR450 in it and they just came out not to long ago..

Nick110
06-04-2006, 08:41 AM
Originally posted by Mxjunkie
How isnt there a lip? Rausch creek's track was barley groomed half the lips were crooked and everyone still did the doubles, tables and the tripple..

If you ask me I think you guys just need to admit that ya'll aint hitting it near as fast enough. I've seen a guy on a blue 400ex in a video damn near over shoot that jump and the track looked crappy as hell.

BTW, That picture is recent as well because one has a LTR450 in it and they just came out not to long ago..

Thank you MXJUNKIE.

NorCalRacer
06-04-2006, 08:57 AM
Wow, there are some little *****es on this forum. Where I am from, we don't talk trash to kids on how they ride. How old are you losers because you act like you're 12. I think his quad is sweet and he is learning how to ride it. When I was 15 I got an IT400 2-stroke and it didn't scare me at all so I see no reason these kids can't handle the bikes. If the 11 year old is cool being on the R... awesome. Obviously they lived through the experience. If your an experienced rider than you know that you had to learn, you didn't get your bike and master it right away. What I fail to see is what people hope to gain from bashing kids. All you do is make yourself seem like an immature joke. Oh yeah, the ones who are sponsored better watch their attitude towards new riders because I know that is not how the companies pay to be represented:rolleyes:

Grow the hell up and quit bashing this kid, you guys are starting to get pathetic..

450r51
06-04-2006, 10:53 AM
looks like u needed a walsh pep front end for how high u get.:rolleyes:

Mean250r
06-04-2006, 10:53 AM

you have no idea, they groom that track once every 2 weeks, and if you hit it to fast it will send u side ways. and as soon as you land your in a turn, so if you over shoot it your ****ed, you guys can think what you want but the trakc sucks and its never groomed

Mxjunkie
06-04-2006, 10:54 AM
They groomed rausch every once in a blue moon half the jumps were damn near roll ins and we still hit them.

You dont need a lip to jump.

I'm not bashing any of you, its just its lame when people make excuses for something or try and act like they are better then they are...

06-04-2006, 11:10 AM
Originally posted by 450r51
looks like u needed a walsh pep front end for how high u get.:rolleyes:

Why the hell dod you care what kind of front end hes got and how much hes got into his bike. all this kid did was start a thread on his sweet rebuild. He didnt have to take pics and inform us on how its going but the wanted to guve us something to check out while on the forums and you A$s Holes have to get the thrad closed because members are getting pissed because you are bashing a 14 year old for having a quad 10 times better than yours.

If hes rich - hes rich
if hes got enough money to build a full walsh pep bike - let him build it
Instead of a "hey nice pics man, sweet bike," your envious *** has to come over and " yea your really push the limits on that walsh/pep yfz" Why dont you go and bash some one else. seriously someone like killenthemall/whitelakemotors, somebody that pisses you off.

BTW espo sweet pics. ill probably bee down at chatsworth this weekend if the weather holds up. I got my topend in this morning and i got my kx125 running.

400exrider707
06-04-2006, 11:20 AM
They groomed rausch every once in a blue moon half the jumps were damn near roll ins and we still hit them.

I'm not bashing any of you, its just its lame when people make excuses for something or try and act like they are better then they are...

Hahaha I was thinking along the same lines. There is a local track around my house that seriously never ever gets groomed. The only nice time to ride on it is when its the beginning of the year because luckily they change enough stuff on it that its almost like new, but towards the end of the year its not even worth going to. The last race last year, 6 quads out of 10 or so in the AM class DNF'd because the track was so rough. 4 of those 6 flipped over in the same spot.... a massive hole on the landing of a double. My buddy just about ripped his lower a-arm off of his brand new 450R from that spill. When the track officials were asked if they were going to fix the problem they responded "probably not" and walked away.....yeah they hate quads. I have never EVER seen this track get a full grooming.

JRP
06-04-2006, 11:24 AM

WhiteYFZ
06-04-2006, 11:41 AM
yeah i have to agree that the 450r is too big.. but the pics u see were taken from a photographer and he didnget get any of me going off the bigger jump.. and yesterday when i went, it was all flodded out so u couldnt get much air at all..

06-04-2006, 11:41 AM
some of you guys can be d!cks...

he was just trying to post up pics.
when he first started his rebuild, everyone said how they wanted to see it in action blah blah blah. now he has "action" pics and u guys bash him

i kinda agree though. no matter how bad those jumps are, i've hit bigger from my little hill out back. you could hit that at like 3rd gear (that jumps specifcally, i've been there) and be perfect for the *****ty berm.

either way, just post a nice comment or leave the kid alone. i've yet to see nick110 post a "nice job" or "nice pics" comment

Nick110
06-04-2006, 01:14 PM
Originally posted by mjpridered10

he was just trying to post up pics.
when he first started his rebuild, everyone said how they wanted to see it in action blah blah blah. now he has "action" pics and u guys bash him

i kinda agree though. no matter how bad those jumps are, i've hit bigger from my little hill out back. you could hit that at like 3rd gear (that jumps specifcally, i've been there) and be perfect for the *****ty berm.

either way, just post a nice comment or leave the kid alone. i've yet to see nick110 post a "nice job" or "nice pics" comment

Nice pics but we kinda wanted to see what the pep's can do.

WhiteYFZ
06-04-2006, 01:20 PM
ok.. i know.. next time i go.. ill get some good pics with some nice air.;)

Elka83
06-04-2006, 01:34 PM
dude nice 450, but let me tell u somthing, dont over shoot that like triple/table top on a blaster lol.. or youll end your day early...

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y179/Elka83/CIMG0729.jpg
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y179/Elka83/CIMG0730.jpg

yea chatsworth is kinda boring but its still cool to go when theres nothing else to do...

Mean250r
06-04-2006, 01:48 PM
Originally posted by Elka83
dude nice 450, but let me tell u somthing, dont over shoot that like triple/table top on a blaster lol.. or youll end your day early...

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y179/Elka83/CIMG0729.jpg
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y179/Elka83/CIMG0730.jpg

yea chatsworth is kinda boring but its still cool to go when theres nothing else to do...

see what i mean, that jump is dangerous cracked a frame, you guys really should ride the track before you tell us we dont hit it hard enough :mad:

Elka83
06-04-2006, 01:54 PM
yea i mean i was hittin it all day but the landing isnt to great for a blaster. haha

u guys should drive to atco motocross, its under the lights track right by chatsworth, u can ride from 4:30-11 at night, like a supercross track, check out the website www.atcomxracing.com

tar
06-04-2006, 02:03 PM
whiteyfz nice pics and how do you like that yfz?

Mxjunkie
06-04-2006, 02:28 PM

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
dam...pos and its all dirty
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And your not? Everyone on this site has their moments but we arent dicks about it when we post. You totally were a prick about my friend posting his banshee.

We were just saying we expected a hell of alot more since hes running long travel p.e.ps and a walsh front end. I'm not bashing him one bit I think its cool as hell hes out riding and has a badass yfz, but I just dont think its cool when people make 1000 excuses then we ask why they arent getting anymore air then the last pictures but they make it seem like they are better then that.

WhiteYFZ
06-04-2006, 02:58 PM
well i cnt go to atco for a while cu my dad is working nights now.

Mean250r
06-04-2006, 03:02 PM
ill be at atco when my YFZ is done.

06-04-2006, 03:26 PM

And your not? Everyone on this site has their moments but we arent dicks about it when we post. You totally were a prick about my friend posting his banshee.

We were just saying we expected a hell of alot more since hes running long travel p.e.ps and a walsh front end. I'm not bashing him one bit I think its cool as hell hes out riding and has a badass yfz, but I just dont think its cool when people make 1000 excuses then we ask why they arent getting anymore air then the last pictures but they make it seem like they are better then that.

where did i say:

? let me know. thanks

Nick110
06-04-2006, 03:30 PM
Originally posted by Mean250r
see what i mean, that jump is dangerous cracked a frame, you guys really should ride the track before you tell us we dont hit it hard enough :mad:
HE OVERSHOT IT ON A BLASTER......Your saying its super hard to make and cant get any air. Obviously he can and hes on a blaster.

Like Mxjunkie said I wouldnt care if you guys would just say that you cant do the jump. Instead you make up excuses.

watts16
06-04-2006, 03:41 PM
where did i say:

? let me know. thanks

http://www.exriders.com/vbb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=229778

yellowzo3
06-04-2006, 03:42 PM
just have a quick question...my friend has a dirtbike and i have a quad..are they both allowed on that track? ive never been there before so i was jw incase i go...thanks and cool pics

06-04-2006, 03:54 PM
Originally posted by watts16
http://www.exriders.com/vbb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=229778

i dont think i've done anything besides that

and besides...i talk to matt everyday on AIM
and josh u have never met Matt b4 (neither have I) but i could understand if he is a good friend of urs even though u've never met him on AIM

and besides...matts the one who told me to comment his pics, so i did :blah:

Mxjunkie
06-04-2006, 04:04 PM
Originally posted by yellowzo3
just have a quick question...my friend has a dirtbike and i have a quad..are they both allowed on that track? ive never been there before so i was jw incase i go...thanks and cool pics

Marsh goes there on his 125

yellowzo3
06-04-2006, 04:26 PM
cool...thanks

Mean250r
06-05-2006, 04:57 AM
Originally posted by Nick110
HE OVERSHOT IT ON A BLASTER......Your saying its super hard to make and cant get any air. Obviously he can and hes on a blaster.

Like Mxjunkie said I wouldnt care if you guys would just say that you cant do the jump. Instead you make up excuses.

when there is no lip on that jump it wont send you high, yeh it could if you really get on the gas, but it will just launch you and send you right into the hay bailes, whatever im done with this, maybe one day you can ride the track and see for yourself.

Quad18star
06-05-2006, 06:18 AM
First off , nice pictures ... looks like you got a sweet ride .

Secondly , I think some of you guys gotta lay off the prick juice or maybe just need a swift kick in the rear to get you guys to show a little respect for others . Seems you guys judge others riding abilities by what type of quad they have or what type of aftermarket parts they have of the quad .

Does a Walsh/PEP suspension mean that you're Doug Gust ?? No . Does a full MX race quad mean that you're a Pro rider ?? No . I bet 99.9% of you at one point or another wanted full long travel suspension on your quad ... but do you really need it ?? Probably not but if you had the money you sure as hell would have it on your quad .... everyone would !! Maybe it's just the jealousy comming out in everyone seeing this guy has the aftermarket suspension and half you guys that posted negative comments about him " not using the full potential" don't .

There's really starting to be too much bashing and negativity on this website . Everyone wants to see action pictures of someones quads .... then people flame the guy . It's gunna become a really dull website when no one posts pictures anymore cuz the immature people are always bashing .

mx428
06-05-2006, 06:53 AM
Originally posted by yellowzo3
just have a quick question...my friend has a dirtbike and i have a quad..are they both allowed on that track? ive never been there before so i was jw incase i go...thanks and cool pics You can both ride, but there are seperate track for dirtbikes and atv's.

mx428
06-05-2006, 06:54 AM
i dont think i've done anything besides that On this username or your other 2 that got banned?

400exc
06-05-2006, 07:17 AM
nice pics WhiteYFZ, have you got to top your 450 out yet, or are you just going to the tracks?

PolarisRider
06-05-2006, 07:56 AM
Originally posted by Quad18star

Secondly , I think some of you guys gotta lay off the prick juice or maybe just need a swift kick in the rear to get you guys to show a little respect for others . Seems you guys judge others riding abilities by what type of quad they have or what type of aftermarket parts they have of the quad .

Does a Walsh/PEP suspension mean that you're Doug Gust ?? No . Does a full MX race quad mean that you're a Pro rider ?? No . I bet 99.9% of you at one point or another wanted full long travel suspension on your quad ... but do you really need it ?? Probably not but if you had the money you sure as hell would have it on your quad .... everyone would !! Maybe it's just the jealousy comming out in everyone seeing this guy has the aftermarket suspension and half you guys that posted negative comments about him " not using the full potential" don't .

There's really starting to be too much bashing and negativity on this website . Everyone wants to see action pictures of someones quads .... then people flame the guy . It's gunna become a really dull website when no one posts pictures anymore cuz the immature people are always bashing .

amen to that:)

xtullyx16
06-05-2006, 11:24 AM
that yfz looks pretty sweet to me.... i was ridding my bros the other day lol and i was rippin everywhere in his field... nice air by the way!

WhiteYFZ
06-05-2006, 01:47 PM
i nexver really topped it out .. but its really fast..
thanbks for the comments

tar
06-05-2006, 01:55 PM
quote:

Well said

Yfz450dan
06-05-2006, 02:07 PM

TRUE.

06-05-2006, 02:36 PM
Originally posted by mx428
On this username or your other 2 that got banned?

if your going to waste your time on the other ones...
then on all of them

shano
06-05-2006, 03:06 PM
Cool pics

I dont know much about you, or how old you are, but I can give you a few tips on air, if theres no lip hit it faster and pull up more, witch should give you the air necessary, and about the leaning back thing, I think its a phase most beginner riders go through, I was doing the same thing on my warrior, you eventually learn to just stand up and relax in the air. Keep practising bud!

WhiteYFZ
06-05-2006, 05:04 PM
thanks for the tip.. i never even though i leaned back liek that.. i never leaned back in any other pics like that.. so idn .. mabe it was a 1 time thing? lol

thanks again

300ex_#387
06-05-2006, 05:09 PM
That is a sweet yfz. That front end looks like it would ride so plush. Great job on the rebuild.

06-05-2006, 05:16 PM
Originally posted by WhiteYFZ
thanks for the tip.. i never even though i leaned back liek that.. i never leaned back in any other pics like that.. so idn .. mabe it was a 1 time thing? lol

thanks again
Not trying to bash or anything but your leaning back in all 3 of the pics posted.

Nice pics though, your yfz is sick.

WhiteYFZ
06-05-2006, 06:44 PM
oo idn i never realyl noticed it.. ill work on that i guess.. also, thanks no the rebuild comment.. ill tell u, its a ***** to clean lol.. but i think its worth it.. i still gotta set tow and caster better.. its a *****!

Hammer trx450r
06-05-2006, 06:56 PM
Nice pics, chatsworth is what u make it. Great conditioning track. TINY landing ramps. By the way you could do the table on anything with the runway it has, and that blaster is a handfull. The bike track they used to let us on for 30 min moto every saturday and sunday. we have to goto the meetings its all bike guys that run the show

WhiteYFZ
06-05-2006, 08:09 PM
well ther ebuilding another atv track ... but its for kid.. which i tihnk they sohuld give hte atv track that we have no to the kids, and we should get a enw one.. but i keep aksing when i go there.. to rideon the mx track and they say no.. even when theres no one on th track.. also idn if u know this, but they let dune buggies and trucks on the atv track..

BlasterEaten250
06-05-2006, 08:57 PM
Looks like it would be a fun place to just hang out with your friends. Nice pics:cool:

eaheer
06-06-2006, 07:57 AM
Looks like a lot of fun! I lean back far also! Seems to work good for me!

Mean250r
06-06-2006, 03:10 PM
yeah, they let the dumb buggies on the track and they ruin it all

gibson400ex
06-14-2006, 11:20 AM
i dont know many 11 year old's with a trx

but cool pictures

culookn
06-14-2006, 02:13 PM
cool pics . time to start hitting bigger an better tracks.