PDA

View Full Version : Jamestown Race Reoprt

79400ex
06-03-2006, 08:42 PM
I hope everyone else had a better racce than me.I got a good start from there it was down hill. I got stuck behiend a stalled rider just past scoring trailer on the start and over half of the class pass me when they change the course. I then hit a tree a half mile later. And from there on nothing went wright. And when i got home had more problems, I had a water leak. It is the second one in less than a month. I hope work go better than this torromow.

DJJ450r
06-03-2006, 10:21 PM
I didn't have a very good race either. I got the holeshot and led the whole lap then on the second lap a log through me off my bike:blah: I got back on and worked my way back into first, then I let an A guy around me and behind him was someone in my class so I was in second. We battled for a while then on the last lap I was just too tired and hit another tree and got thrown off again:mad: Zach W, great race today, you were flying through them creeks:macho

watts16
06-04-2006, 07:24 AM
I had a great race. Got the holeshot. Got to one of the hills that were causing problems. Tied to go around and rolled my quad. Broke my handguard and bent the brake lever. Thats where second place got around me. Then we battled the whole race up until the last lap. He hit a log and got high centered. Thats where I got around him. I missed going out for another lap by 20 seconds. I really liked the track.

yfz450xc
06-04-2006, 07:32 AM
Hats off to to Show me Motorsport crew, they laid out a great course , yes it may have been short at 5 miles but with the terrain and the tight sections it was not a fast paced race. It had off cambers on both sides, hill climbs , creek sections which were really cool, and some fast sections. The course was marked really good and all the workers did a grerat job getting everyone out and through sign up quicly as well.
They did a outstanding job on paybacks for throphy's and lots of give-aways as well which you dont see alot of and it really makes a diffrence. We ( Quads) had a great turn out also. I didnt have the best of race as I could've but I can not complain about the course at all. They had some awesome weather and no dust as well which really made for some great racing conditions. Scoring went really good this time also and the pee wee course was done with thought for safty for the little riders which was some really good insight on thier behalf.
Hats off Show Me Motorsport for a great race.
Scott B Johnson # 75:D

ronnie
06-04-2006, 07:40 AM
i had a good race but i got a another bad start again i work my way up and on the 3 lap i hit a tree wright in front of my pit and i had to get my bike off the tree and then i had to catch up again i rode hard on the last lap and i got 4th place it was a a good track very tectnical :macho i hope the camera lence was dirty when i hit the tree but if it was'nt i guess every one will see it:D

Kurt Glore
06-04-2006, 08:06 AM
My day didn't go so well. I pulled 3rd out of the hole and held that for a while, then I got out of the groove and hit a small tree, luckily I knocked it down but 3 riders got around me when I did that circus stunt. I held 6th until right at the end of the second lap and I broke a peg. 2 more got me before I could get to the scoring check point. I pulled in to see if I could get it fixed but I couldn't get anything that seemed even halfway safe going so I had to stop. I've seen people ride without a peg before but I wasn't going to try that, not on this track. After taking a close look I believe the bolt that holds the bracket for my propegs must have backed out and then it dropped the whole nerf down.

Hats off to everyone who managed to stay out the entire time, that track was definitely tough.

Also, did anyone else think it was cool to see Duane there? It was kind of like seeing a movie star in the pits. He is doing an awesome job at the GNCC's this year, I hope everyone got a chance to say hi and tell him how proud we all are of him.

jlm996s
06-04-2006, 09:27 AM
My race started out good. Got the holeshot and started to pull away a little, then I got caught up with the class in front on a hill climb. I tried to take another line, but killed the quad. I couldn't get it started for about two minutes and I watch the rest of my class blaze by me. I worked my way back up to fourth.

shep
06-04-2006, 09:28 AM
:bandit: The Shepard crew had a great time ,the course was awsome !!! and the pramoters were top notch !!the pee wee 50 track was great Tyler got his first win !!!:muscle: But we do wish there would have been more 50's there to make the race more exciting!! ...............I love the little guys!!

jdwxv3
06-04-2006, 10:19 AM
That 50 Track was pretty cool. I enjoyed watching that race. The guys I ride with all the time finally had a good day of racing. Mitch Werde won a. Zack Werde won b. Casey ripped his wheel off in stock(3 lug nuts! what an idiot lol:eek: ) Our buddy Scott finally finished a race and got 5th in c. See you all at Park Hills. I got a wedding to attend on the 24th.

sparky76
06-04-2006, 12:46 PM
i couldn't figure out why my bike was struggling so much till I got back to the pits and found this. Didn't help that this was the right tire, and I swore all the off-cambers leaned to the right.

sspalco
06-04-2006, 02:16 PM
Some Jamestown Pics

sspalco
06-04-2006, 02:16 PM

sspalco
06-04-2006, 02:17 PM

sspalco
06-04-2006, 02:18 PM
Sorry if the names are spelled wrong

sspalco
06-04-2006, 02:18 PM
2nd in B class

sspalco
06-04-2006, 02:19 PM
1st in +40 class

sspalco
06-04-2006, 02:20 PM

sspalco
06-04-2006, 02:21 PM
1st in Pro class

sspalco
06-04-2006, 02:21 PM
Bad day of racing. But not as bad as Monica's.

sspalco
06-04-2006, 02:22 PM
/

sspalco
06-04-2006, 02:23 PM
//

sspalco
06-04-2006, 02:24 PM
DJ again

sspalco
06-04-2006, 02:26 PM
./

sspalco
06-04-2006, 02:27 PM
/.

sspalco
06-04-2006, 02:29 PM

yfz450xc
06-04-2006, 05:16 PM
Awesome pics Kim , and the blod names are a neat twist as well.
Scott:D

ronnie
06-04-2006, 06:18 PM
Originally posted by sspalco
Some Jamestown Pics did you have to remind me about that tree i hope you got another pitcher of me:D

watts16
06-05-2006, 08:07 AM
Results

http://www.mhscracing.com/ATV%20Results/2006/ATV_Rd4_Jamestown06.htm

SHEP400EX
06-05-2006, 10:02 AM
well i thought the track was great with the layout and all, didnt care to much for the offcambers but thats part of it. i was 3rd in b when i got a flat front and tried to baby it back to pit on the 2nd lap when i broke my thumb going through the nasty v bottom by the fence!:ermm: thought i could change tire and finish but too much pain. maybe next time. great turnout and the race was ran very smoothly. hats off to the little guys!
tony

jlm996s
06-05-2006, 10:17 AM
Daum Greg, you were hauling!

Johnny & Monica
06-05-2006, 10:31 AM
I was just wondering how all of you went under that tree in the creek section. Did you have to get off your quad. I was able to duck down enough to get under without having to get off but just barely. I know alot of you are bigger than me and I was just wondering what you did.

jlm996s
06-05-2006, 10:36 AM
I had to lean way over to the right side, but I still hit my head every time. It seemed to get built up as the race progressed. I think when people went under they would blast rocks under the tree making it harder to get under.

DJJ450r
06-05-2006, 11:20 AM
I hit my camelpak on it and you can hear on the helmet cam that it hit it too. I had to come almost to a complete stop to make it under, Ronnie flew through that:macho

79400ex
06-05-2006, 11:27 AM
Originally posted by SHEP400EX
well i thought the track was great with the layout and all, didnt care to much for the offcambers but thats part of it. i was 3rd in b when i got a flat front and tried to baby it back to pit on the 2nd lap when i broke my thumb going through the nasty v bottom by the fence!:ermm: thought i could change tire and finish but too much pain. maybe next time. great turnout and the race was ran very smoothly. hats off to the little guys!
tony

Tony, so you did break your thumb?

Johnny & Monica
06-05-2006, 01:22 PM
Originally posted by DJJ450r
I hit my camelpak on it and you can hear on the helmet cam that it hit it too. I had to come almost to a complete stop to make it under, Ronnie flew through that:macho

Helmet cam?? Anybody caught doing anything embarrassing?:(

DJJ450r
06-05-2006, 01:32 PM
Originally posted by Johnny & Monica
Helmet cam?? Anybody caught doing anything embarrassing?:( Yea, Ronnie nailed tree:macho

watts16
06-05-2006, 01:47 PM
Originally posted by jlm996s
Daum Greg, you were hauling!

Yeah im moving up. Should have listened to Josh W and moved up at Kahoka.

watts16
06-05-2006, 01:50 PM
I cleared that tree all but the last lap.

J.Trigg
06-05-2006, 02:24 PM
I just wanted to take the opportunity to thank you guys and gals for coming out to the race at Jamestown.I hope everyone had a good time.I know that the course we set up was technical but hey anyone can go fast in an open field.Thanks again and we'll see you next year. P.S. Don't tell the other bike riders I posted on this website,they may take my bike rider members card away.:D

YAMAHAVIPER
06-05-2006, 04:56 PM
MAYBE WE SHOULD LET THEM KNOW,WE ARE THE GOOD GUYS,THEY CAN"T EVEN SHOW UP AND RACE WITH THE GNCC GUYS.

J.Trigg
06-05-2006, 05:53 PM
MAYBE WE SHOULD LET THEM KNOW,WE ARE THE GOOD GUYS,THEY CAN"T EVEN SHOW UP AND RACE WITH THE GNCC GUYS.

I hope you know that I was kidding.:D

shep
06-05-2006, 06:16 PM
:bandit: J Trigg ,I thought the course was awsome ,maybe evan my Knew favorite !! thanks for a great day!! and my son raced the pee wee 50 his set up was awsome aswell !!!............Thank you !!................ Jamie Shepard . # 749 Pro

yfz450xc
06-05-2006, 06:25 PM
Originally posted by J.Trigg
I just wanted to take the opportunity to thank you guys and gals for coming out to the race at Jamestown.I hope everyone had a good time.I know that the course we set up was technical but hey anyone can go fast in an open field.Thanks again and we'll see you next year. P.S. Don't tell the other bike riders I posted on this website,they may take my bike rider members card away.:D

Now we got something on ya Huh :D
Your secret is safe w/ us, under every Bike guy is a Quad guy wanting to get out of the closet, HAHA:D

shep
06-05-2006, 06:39 PM
:bandit: Hey Scott , we sure missed Bryan this weekend !!! I love watching them little guy's race!!

motoboy66
06-05-2006, 07:02 PM
Big thaks goes out to the track crew, this was an awsome track. i like the tight technical stuff. I had a great race, the best so far this year. I was 4th into the woods, stayed there most of the first lap, then made a good line choice at the deap ravine. There was a bottle neck there, and I was able to get around and pull away for a little bit. Then it happened! My 3rd flat in the last 4 races. I have to give a big thanks to Tony Shepherd, broken thumb and all, and Greg Fleigle. Without thier help, I would have lost more time. Off again I go chasing down people, then I flipped my quad over, I tink this is where I lost 2nd. I had a great time and can't wait for the next race.

Todd

SHEP400EX
06-05-2006, 08:15 PM
yeah its broke! i go tomorrow to get a cast, it doesnt hurt to bad now and i got the bike unloaded by myself so maybe it will heal fast enough to race the next race:confused: glad to help you out todd. i wanted you to finish good.
tony

ronnie
06-05-2006, 08:22 PM
Helmet cam?? Anybody caught doing anything embarrassing?:( yes i hit a tree head on maybe kim will make a cd or show a clip of it :D

yfz450xc
06-06-2006, 05:12 AM
Hey Shep I am planning on Brian being at the next more than likely , just with being laid off it is hard for both of us to make all the races :confused:

Tony I hope you heal up fast ole buddy, you sure seem to all the rest of the times, chin up.:D

Motoboy, you are spanking lately both you and nick wow, I also got your throphy's, and either you or nick or Tony left some gloves and goggles behind I have them.

Ronnie you know the only time something bad happens is when there is someone close with a camera, maybe we should outlaw camera' on the track. :D

motoboy66
06-06-2006, 10:25 AM
Scott,
Are they blue Smith gogles and red MSR gloves? If they are, they are mine. Thanks for picking up my trophy. Looking forward to the next race, have some little things to do to the quad, but nothing big. Now who has more pictures and did I hear something about videos? Does anyone run tubes in thier tires?

Todd

DJJ450r
06-06-2006, 10:59 AM
I run tubes, 13 in each tire:blah:

motoboy66
06-06-2006, 02:13 PM

One day! but by the time I can afford them, they will have something better, and it will no doubt cost three time more.

:D

geogeorge
06-06-2006, 06:18 PM
Originally posted by J.Trigg
I hope you know that I was kidding.:D

Trigg he knows you were joking. He is a Bike/Quad dealer. He is a good guy but like to stur the pot every now and then.

Great race, thanks for having us and I look forward to next year.
Pass the thanks along to everyone that help out as well. You all did a great job.
Geoff

ronnie
06-06-2006, 06:29 PM
Originally posted by geogeorge
Trigg he knows you were joking. He is a Bike/Quad dealer. He is a good guy but like to stur the pot every now and then.

Great race, thanks for having us and I look forward to next year.
Pass the thanks along to everyone that help out as well. You all did a great job.
Geoff i geuss today is your day 06-06-06:D :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil:

yfz450xc
06-06-2006, 06:54 PM
Originally posted by motoboy66
Scott,
Are they blue Smith gogles and red MSR gloves? If they are, they are mine. Thanks for picking up my trophy. Looking forward to the next race, have some little things to do to the quad, but nothing big. Now who has more pictures and did I hear something about videos? Does anyone run tubes in thier tires?

Todd

Todd, I run tubes in both my fronts and have probably for about 5 years now, the trick is get the ones w/ the screw in vavle stems.
I dropped off your throphys's at Nicks tonight and yes these are your gloves and goggles.
Scott

yfz450xc
06-06-2006, 06:55 PM

Poor people dont have that option :blah:

ronnie
06-06-2006, 07:56 PM
Originally posted by yfz450xc
Poor people dont have that option :blah:
Scott:D i will send you 13 tubes if you can get them in there:D

ronnie
06-06-2006, 08:02 PM
Hey Shep I am planning on Brian being at the next more than likely , just with being laid off it is hard for both of us to make all the races :confused:

Tony I hope you heal up fast ole buddy, you sure seem to all the rest of the times, chin up.:D

Motoboy, you are spanking lately both you and nick wow, I also got your throphy's, and either you or nick or Tony left some gloves and goggles behind I have them.

Ronnie you know the only time something bad happens is when there is someone close with a camera, maybe we should outlaw camera' on the track. :D

Scott:D you got to have something to laugh about:D

ronnie
06-06-2006, 08:21 PM
I run tubes, 13 in each tire:blah: you better slow down 12 overall you are going to be rideing the expert class next year:D

DJJ450r
06-06-2006, 08:29 PM
Originally posted by ronnie
you better slow down 12 overall you are going to be rideing the expert class next year:D No I won't I crash to much:cool:

SHEP400EX
06-06-2006, 09:02 PM
doctor said no racing for 5 weeks but i am going to try for 3 but we will see. he put me in brace so that should help me move it sooner. its the same thumb i broke at my first race ever at collins 5 or 6 years ago. goeff this is your day i agree 6-6-06 hehe. and devon you are smoking fast, i would've liked to have seen where i would have been had i not had to quit?. hope to see ya guys in 3 weeks
tony

motoboy66
06-06-2006, 09:24 PM
Todd, I run tubes in both my fronts and have probably for about 5 years now, the trick is get the ones w/ the screw in vavle stems.
I dropped off your throphys's at Nicks tonight and yes these are your gloves and goggles.
Scott

Yeah I thats what I have in one of my spare fronts. I just didn't know how they held up to everyday race use. I figured I would tube my spare as it was a brand new tire, wih a very small sidewall hole. It worked so well, that I am now going to do my race wheels too. I was just wondering how well they held up to race use. Thanks for dropping that stuff off.

Todd

geogeorge
06-07-2006, 12:46 AM
Yes it was my day. To bad Saturday was not the 6th. That would have been real fun. :devil:

yfz450xc
06-07-2006, 11:09 AM
doctor said no racing for 5 weeks but i am going to try for 3 but we will see. he put me in brace so that should help me move it sooner. its the same thumb i broke at my first race ever at collins 5 or 6 years ago. goeff this is your day i agree 6-6-06 hehe. and devon you are smoking fast, i would've liked to have seen where i would have been had i not had to quit?. hope to see ya guys in 3 weeks
tony

Tony if you work the next race that will put you healed up at the Dimes race 6 weeks later, see if you can work the Marceline race but dont waste any time on this w/ the rules and all, or contact Jay Williams the president on the MHSc site , this is his race he is putting on.

SHEP400EX
06-07-2006, 10:28 PM
hey thanks scott i will check into that.
my friend asked me why i keep racing after i have broken 3 bones. my answer was simply that i love it! after my wife tried to kill me by poisoning me and later we divorced i needed something to clear my mind and divert all my negative energy into and when i race i think about nothing but racing! i have gained some of my closest friends through racing also. we all like family and help each other out even if we are racing in the same class.its a sport of my deepest devotion too. i cant explain it any better than that. i truly love to race and when i am on my bike i am free and i become one with the bike. i cant wait to get back racing with you guys again. see ya
tony

yfz450xc
06-08-2006, 05:57 AM
Very well put Tony , It is like a drug almost you know w/ everyone hanging out and all, I am very involved in the MX side as well around here and probably attend more MX races than I do H/S races , and there is a diffrence there MX has alot of very great people but I think are more " In to Clicks" than H/S racers, we get along w/ every one on the parking lot not just a few. Not putting down MX racers by any means just that they seem to keep to them selves more.

06-08-2006, 12:26 PM
nice pics, ive been busy, had no time to get on these forums lately, i wont be at marceline, or park hills, but i will be sure to see you guys at the last 2 :macho

Rdogg450
06-08-2006, 05:04 PM
hey thanks scott i will check into that.
my friend asked me why i keep racing after i have broken 3 bones. my answer was simply that i love it! after my wife tried to kill me by poisoning me and later we divorced i needed something to clear my mind and divert all my negative energy into and when i race i think about nothing but racing! i have gained some of my closest friends through racing also. we all like family and help each other out even if we are racing in the same class.its a sport of my deepest devotion too. i cant explain it any better than that. i truly love to race and when i am on my bike i am free and i become one with the bike. i cant wait to get back racing with you guys again. see ya
tony I hope your kidding about the poisoning thing???????:confused:

jlm996s
06-08-2006, 08:00 PM
I hope you did a little bit more than divorce her if she was poisoning you!:huh

SHEP400EX
06-08-2006, 08:49 PM
well i filed charges and she was arrested but only got one year probation, because the prosecutor said "whats the big deal you didnt get hurt" kinda sad huh? it was my battle and the justice system failed me miserably. i will never eat spaghetti again!!!
tony

p.s. hey yurik we'll miss you at the races. wish you could make them but i know how it is sometimes:(

DJJ450r
06-08-2006, 09:29 PM
Well I'm glad your allright Tony besides the thumb thing.:blah: Hope you have a speedy recovery its fun racing with ya:macho

SHEP400EX
06-08-2006, 09:33 PM
yeah i agree you are fun to race with also. i need to have a couple of good races to try and beat you for the #1 spot:D you are smoking this year!
tony

DJJ450r
06-08-2006, 09:54 PM
Yeah the last 2 races didn't go to good though, if I didn't give up at Seymour I probably would of gave up at Jamestown after my crash:blah: scared the crap out of me:ermm: I just didn't want 2 last places back to back:macho

06-09-2006, 10:36 AM
well i filed charges and she was arrested but only got one year probation, because the prosecutor said "whats the big deal you didnt get hurt" kinda sad huh? it was my battle and the justice system failed me miserably. i will never eat spaghetti again!!!
tony

p.s. hey yurik we'll miss you at the races. wish you could make them but i know how it is sometimes:(

thanks, i will miss marceline due to the wisp, but park hills and the kahoka race are just too far for us, hopefully we can make them one of these times

look what just came out devon, ;)

http://elkasuspension.com/system/index.html

DJJ450r
06-09-2006, 11:32 AM
so how much does it cost for someone to rebuild it so it works half decent? pwned:macho

06-09-2006, 11:35 AM
so how much does it cost for someone to rebuild it so it works half decent? pwned:macho

it works off the shelf my friend :blah:

DJJ450r
06-09-2006, 01:08 PM
Originally posted by Yurik Norton
it works off the shelf my friend :blah: Just like there shocks do? And how would you know? Your not fast enough to put a stabalizer to the test:blah: J/p Yurik:p

06-09-2006, 01:44 PM
Just like there shocks do? And how would you know? Your not fast enough to put a stabalizer to the test:blah: J/p Yurik:p

bleh...u jus wait lol

when are we riding noob? now that i have this 3 month break hopefully i can get faster and come back with a top 5 or top 3 open a finish, and be happy :macho

if i can come back next season, race open A, finish top 3 with good times close to pro, i will be happy, and go to pro mhsc, thats my goal

also the 23 years old pro top 5 gncc, but u already kno that one :macho

DJJ450r
06-09-2006, 02:04 PM
I gotta finish summer school first:blah: :(

06-09-2006, 02:16 PM
I gotta finish summer school first:blah: :(

well hurry it up, maybe me and martin can come to ur place, pick u up, and go camping at park hills for a week or somethin

jdwxv3
06-09-2006, 02:28 PM
Yurik, Once Carson and John Wallace get back the A class this year will get tougher. John and Mitch battled all last year, and Carson is just fast. And shoot maybe my fat rear can put in a full race and keep all 4 tires down:grr: :D

06-09-2006, 03:12 PM
Originally posted by jdwxv3
Yurik, Once Carson and John Wallace get back the A class this year will get tougher. John and Mitch battled all last year, and Carson is just fast. And shoot maybe my fat rear can put in a full race and keep all 4 tires down:grr: :D

i never doubted the speed of open A, but with 3 months off, i think i can put some time in and get a little better, i dunno, just have to see how things play out, but yes, they are very fast

ronnie
06-10-2006, 05:48 AM
bleh...u jus wait lol

when are we riding noob? now that i have this 3 month break hopefully i can get faster and come back with a top 5 or top 3 open a finish, and be happy :macho

if i can come back next season, race open A, finish top 3 with good times close to pro, i will be happy, and go to pro mhsc, thats my goal

also the 23 years old pro top 5 gncc, but u already kno that one :macho when you go pro end mo. you better get custom axis :D

DJJ450r
06-10-2006, 11:15 AM
when you go pro end mo. you better get custom axis :D He asked me how to get smooth, I told him axis:blah: :devil:

IOWAracer
06-10-2006, 12:01 PM
^^^^
LMAO:devil:

thats a good one:blah:

geogeorge
06-10-2006, 02:47 PM
I race stock and a number of the guys in my class follow me cuz they say I'm smooth.

I guess its your perspective on things. I just try and miss the big stuff cuz I'm lazy and old.

jdwxv3
06-10-2006, 02:57 PM
He asked me how to get smooth, I told him axis:blah: :devil:

I have to agree with you Devon. My Elka's I got from the factory sucked. Pretty bad if you buy a shock for close to $1,000.00 and you have to get it redone by someone. Axis has terrible service but they do work very well.

DJJ450r
06-10-2006, 03:17 PM
Originally posted by jdwxv3
I have to agree with you Devon. My Elka's I got from the factory sucked. Pretty bad if you buy a shock for close to $1,000.00 and you have to get it redone by someone. Axis has terrible service but they do work very well. Yeah they told me 8 weeks untill I get my LT, but it's well worth the wait:macho

geogeorge
06-10-2006, 08:34 PM
Yeah they told me 8 weeks untill I get my LT, but it's well worth the wait:macho

so why did you not go to the GNCC?

are you going riding tomarrow?

yfz450xc
06-10-2006, 09:00 PM
Hey all just a little story for you all.
Was refree for a local MX race today and had a bad crash to help w/.
A friend of mine ( 13 or so) and another rider were going
head to head in the last lap and in the final 100 yards,my friend took a dive into the corner and picked up 4 bike lengths.With only
yards to go the rider to the right drifted into my freinds line and they both go down at a speed of 35-40 MPH.
They tumble and row like rag dolls and being first on the scene you have to decide who gets help first.
Well w/ both of them in some really great pain and yelling we sort things out, they land mind you only 2 feet from each other as well.
The one that drifted into my freinds line broke his arm
between the shoulder and the elbow and my friend broke his wrist Who by the way stayed
to watch the rest of the moto's for 2 hours.
Point being is that MX racers are diffrent from us H/S racers in alot of ways but one thing we all have in common is the ability to take the pain and move forward.
My friend was in some kind of pain but at 13 he took it like alot of us have in the past , but one thing he dont know yet is the proud look on his dads face knowing that he gave it his all for a win and took it like a man.
I am proud him .
Scott B Johnson:D

DJJ450r
06-10-2006, 09:11 PM
so why did you not go to the GNCC?

are you going riding tomarrow? DJ didn't want to go because his neck hurt or something, idk.:(

DJJ450r
06-10-2006, 09:13 PM
Scott, would they let me race MX at Splinter Creek? When's the next race?

yfz450xc
06-11-2006, 06:58 AM
Scott, would they let me race MX at Splinter Creek? When's the next race?

June 24th at motomania next to us and we are june 25th quads at both and C Class's also.

IOWAracer
06-11-2006, 11:47 AM
I could be wrong but isnt that the same day the Marceline race is?

broc

DJJ450r
06-11-2006, 11:51 AM
Originally posted by IOWAracer
I could be wrong but isnt that the same day the Marceline race is?

broc It's the day after Marceline:( , would they let me race my 450r being I'm not 16?

geogeorge
06-11-2006, 12:20 PM
It's the day after Marceline:( , would they let me race my 450r being I'm not 16?

your 16. Remember?

what are they teaching kids in school now adays that they con't even count to 16.

:eek2:

DJJ450r
06-11-2006, 01:06 PM
your 16. Remember?

what are they teaching kids in school now adays that they con't even count to 16.

:eek2: O yeah I forgot:blah: :rolleyes:

ronnie
06-11-2006, 04:07 PM
your 16. Remember?

:eek2: i hope they are teaching them to ride hondas and not yamahas:D

DJJ450r
06-11-2006, 04:11 PM
i hope they are teaching them to ride hondas and not yamahas:D That's not something you learn in school, that's common sense;) :macho

geogeorge
06-11-2006, 05:15 PM
seeing that they can not count to 16 I'm sure they are teaching them to ride honda. Along with how not to read, how not to tell were you are and how to pick you but and nose with the same finger.

DJJ450r
06-11-2006, 05:24 PM
seeing that they can not count to 16 I'm sure they are teaching them to ride honda. Along with how not to read, how not to tell were you are and how to pick you but and nose with the same finger. You do know I'm 15 right?:ermm:

geogeorge
06-11-2006, 05:49 PM
You do know I'm 15 right?:ermm:

not if you wish to keep racing with out getting your you know what in truble.

but yes, so I will cut you some slack for that and riding a honda. in ronnies case its just brain damage that has him riding red.:devil:

DJJ450r
06-11-2006, 06:18 PM

but yes, so I will cut you some slack for that and riding a honda. in ronnies case its just brain damage that has him riding red.:devil: HAHA, I think your both a little brain dead:D

ronnie
06-11-2006, 08:18 PM

but yes, so I will cut you some slack for that and riding a honda. in ronnies case its just brain damage that has him riding red.:devil: if i would have ben rideing a yamaha i would have never finish a race .so it would have ben hard to get brain damage from riding blue .:D :blah:

geogeorge
06-11-2006, 08:30 PM
if i would have ben rideing a yamaha i would have never finish a race .so it would have ben hard to get brain damage from riding blue .:D :blah:

so how many trees, branches and ect have you hit on that honda this year?

Maybe you need radar on that thing so you don't hit as much or is it just glasses that the old man needs?:eek2:

Tell that sexy wife of your happy birthday again for me will you. Also when are you going to let her come to a race?

06-11-2006, 08:31 PM
That's not something you learn in school, that's common sense;) :macho

indeed :blah:

ronnie
06-11-2006, 08:35 PM
so how many trees, branches and ect have you hit on that honda this year?

Maybe you need radar on that thing so you don't hit as much or is it just glasses that the old man needs?:eek2:

Tell that sexy wife of your happy birthday again for me will you. Also when are you going to let her come to a race? she will be at flat river and alex is raceing she works on saterday nights flatriver is close so she can make it back to work .

dj400ex
06-11-2006, 10:30 PM
That's not something you learn in school, that's common sense;) :macho

talking about common sense I don't think you have any... the only reason you are on a honda is because we talked you into it, didnt you want that yfz?

dj400ex
06-11-2006, 10:37 PM
I wont be in shape for marceline... ill be used to relaxing on the beaches and the women:p. kinda like geoff was in socal but without the women :D just messing with ya geoff

06-12-2006, 10:20 AM
Originally posted by dj400ex
I wont be in shape for marceline... ill be used to relaxing on the beaches and the women:p. kinda like geoff was in socal but without the women :D just messing with ya geoff

geoff still prefers young boys :eek2: :blah:

watts16
06-12-2006, 10:42 AM

Chech your PMs. I need hipers

geogeorge
06-12-2006, 02:15 PM

If that is the case then we kknow your safe. cuz you just a girly boy.:blah: :eek2: :devil:

dj400ex
06-12-2006, 03:04 PM
I'm on DJ's puter. Here is a pic of Hawaii a couple years ago....

mamashrum

06-12-2006, 04:25 PM
Originally posted by dj400ex
I'm on DJ's puter. Here is a pic of Hawaii a couple years ago....

mamashrum

he looks scared lol :blah:

06-12-2006, 04:27 PM
If that is the case then we kknow your safe. cuz you just a girly boy.:blah: :eek2: :devil:

lol, im not as little as you like :blah:

plus since i ride hondas i could escape and not have to worry about you, where as those yami riding kids cant get away cuz they break down right infront of your house :devil:

yfz450xc
06-12-2006, 05:57 PM
I dont know what is redder thier lip stick or his face.:eek2: :blah:
But then again he is the one that has his arms around them and not me.:macho :eek2:

geogeorge
06-12-2006, 06:03 PM
lol, im not as little as you like :blah:

plus since i ride hondas i could escape and not have to worry about you, where as those yami riding kids cant get away cuz they break down right infront of your house :devil:

I like them with brains so your safe there too. Besides I would hate to take your sisters date away. :huh

that will leave a mark.

sspalco
06-12-2006, 07:30 PM
I dont know what is redder thier lip stick or his face.:eek2: :blah:
But then again he is the one that has his arms around them and not me.:macho :eek2:

Yeah, just remember it was a couple years ago......before puberty.:cool:

dj400ex
06-13-2006, 02:42 AM

MOM >D:huh

geogeorge
06-13-2006, 04:43 AM

you mean he hit puberty:confused:

SHEP400EX
06-13-2006, 09:22 PM
hey who's all goingto the hillbilly ride and awards banquet? im going but i am taking my son and my 2 nephews and we are gonna hang out and camp out for the weekend since i cant ride and only have one 4 wheeler. it should be a fun weekend,
hillbilly up!!!
shep

jlm996s
06-13-2006, 10:24 PM
I hope to make it. I'm stuck in Bentonville for work til Sat night....hope to leave a little earlier than scheduled.:grr:

06-14-2006, 10:11 AM
I like them with brains so your safe there too. Besides I would hate to take your sisters date away. :huh

that will leave a mark.

ouch...:scary:

before puberty lmao, poor dj haha

SHEP400EX
06-15-2006, 06:28 AM
hey scott do you have terry mincks # or how i can get in touch? he told me to buy a kumas mini atv for lil man but i cant find the site. it might be kazuma? he said it was a falcon model and kazuma makes a 90 model with that name. his bday is on the 20th and i wanted to get it for him. thanks
shep

yfz450xc
06-16-2006, 05:16 AM
hey scott do you have terry mincks # or how i can get in touch? he told me to buy a kumas mini atv for lil man but i cant find the site. it might be kazuma? he said it was a falcon model and kazuma makes a 90 model with that name. his bday is on the 20th and i wanted to get it for him. thanks
shep

Check your PM

Scott

Johnny & Monica
08-02-2006, 06:36 AM
Ok I've been trying to get this dang report from Jamestown done for months. The problem now is that all the pictures from the race are on my other computer that is all jacked up. It just pulls up this text screen that says start windows or start with last known good configuration, or safe mode or safe mode with networking blah blah blah. Anyway I've tried all these options and it acts like it's going to load then it just goes back to that text screen again. Anyone have any ideas. I have a bunch of pictures I wasn't able to put on cds because the thing was so jacked up and I was wondering if there was any other way to get the things I want off that computer before I let Chance throw it out the upstairs window like David Letterman. Thanks Monica

motoboy66
08-02-2006, 08:19 AM
Monica,
Sounds like you need to have someone pull the hard drive out and put it in another computer. Once there, they should be able to pull anything off you want. Also if you have a windows XP disk, start the computer with it in and there should be an option to repair windows. It works some of the times. What kind of computer do you have? i am no expert, but have been down that road befor.

Todd

Johnny & Monica
08-02-2006, 08:31 AM
Well it has windows xp, but I don't have the disk for that computer, but if I can take it to someone and still have them pull the stuff I want off of it, I'll be happy. It's an older HP that I had someone update from windows me to windows xp but it's never really ran right since then. Now it's just crap! Thanks a bunch.

watts16
08-02-2006, 08:39 AM
Well it has windows xp, but I don't have the disk for that computer, but if I can take it to someone and still have them pull the stuff I want off of it, I'll be happy. It's an older HP that I had someone update from windows me to windows xp but it's never really ran right since then. Now it's just crap! Thanks a bunch.
My dad had to do the same thing with his computer. He took it some one then they put all the stuff he needed on CDs.

geogeorge
08-02-2006, 01:23 PM
Computer geeks could help you out.

Is it a HP lap top or desk top? I can make you a boot disk and give it to you this weekend and you can see if that works.

Johnny & Monica
08-02-2006, 01:41 PM
It's a desktop Geoff.

DJJ450r
08-02-2006, 02:09 PM
Computer geeks could help you out. I bet DJ could fix it:o

geogeorge
08-02-2006, 02:12 PM
It's a desktop Geoff.

I'll make a bootable disk and bring it this weekend. YOu boot off the disk and then switch over to the hard and you should be able to get your stuff off the hard drive.

Tell johnny to keep away from the computers now. :D

geogeorge
08-02-2006, 02:13 PM
I bet DJ could fix it:o

That was just mean. :devil:

DJJ450r
08-02-2006, 03:15 PM
That was just mean. :devil: I'm not jokin he probably could fix it, but if he can't he'll break it worse:blah:

sspalco
08-02-2006, 06:14 PM
That was just mean. :devil: [/QUOTE]

If DJ ain't on his bike, he's on one of the many many computers in this house. And if he ain't outta town on his bike, he's outta town at a LAN party or somethin'. All that boy does is ride and mess with computers.

geogeorge
08-02-2006, 06:44 PM
I ment the geek part was mean. Not that he could fix the computer.

ronnie
08-02-2006, 06:49 PM
I ment the geek part was mean. Not that he could fix the computer. send it to donaldsons maybe they can fix it :D

geogeorge
08-02-2006, 07:44 PM
send it to donaldsons maybe they can fix it :D

Ronnie wasn't that a Yamaha in front of you last race? :eek2:

ronnie
08-03-2006, 04:00 PM
Ronnie wasn't that a Yamaha in front of you last race? :eek2: i let him around me:D