PDA

View Full Version : Pics of my custom graphics kit for 300ex~~~

QuadJunkies
08-11-2002, 01:20 PM
WEll, I finally got my graphics done,and I think they turned out great!! I will be changing a couple of minor things, it needs a clear coat vinyl(which I thought they should have known to do in the first place.DAH!)Its delicate right now, SO after the clear vinyl ,it should look great.Im also waiting for the shipment of my checkered seatcover that should be here any day now.Ill post more when the seat cover comes.Could someone give me a hand posting these,here is the link,just pic whatever you think looks best!!SO ...tell me what you think??http://www.imagestation.com/album/?id=4291505687

08-11-2002, 03:29 PM
very differnt, looks 3d

08-11-2002, 06:46 PM
Hey are thoes grapics kits for sale cause id like to put them on my 300ex.

250xman
08-11-2002, 09:29 PM
me too! make more. I buy!!!!:D :D :D

2k2-300exnj
08-12-2002, 11:06 AM
damn you did a great job i like it

QuadJunkies
08-12-2002, 03:23 PM
Thanks..:) I am going to improve the durability on it and put on a better vinyl,something a little more glossy and Im going to brighten up the colors a bit(like the purple that fades to blue, and the yellow.)Whe I do, Ill let you know where you can order copies.Im going to design another "theme" graphivs for our 400ex"dungeons and dragons" that should be really cool...It will have a fire breathing Dragon at the front,firing shooting ,twisting around to the back fenders!! And on our Kasea, else Im doing "patriotic stars and stripes ..But the flag will be in a "flame job"I am really liking this, its alot of fun,Ill post my others when they get done:)