PDA

View Full Version : Women here at" EXIRDERS" sign in here...PART II

Pages : 1 [2]

ThorChick
09-28-2002, 02:11 AM
Quadjunkies ~ You so do not look like you are in your 40s!!! Tell whoever said that to shove it right up their arse!!! You are beautiful, and the more stuff you do to make yourself happy the younger and more beautiful you will get!! My mom was married to my dad for 25 years, the day after she kicked his butt out the door was the best day of her life. Every day she does things to make herself happy, not to please anyone else and each day she looks younger. My little sister has had her friend's parents ask if my mom was in her late 30s, and she's 47! I've even had coworkers ask if my mom was my sister! Just find what makes you happiest on the inside, whether it be riding or working out or anything else, and before you know it you'll feel 19 again!

QuadJunkies
09-28-2002, 08:28 AM
Thanks for the god advice, and that pledge idea sounds good!:) Yes, simply green is the best stuff..

LiLMissHondaEx
09-30-2002, 10:05 AM
You most certainly DO NOT look like you are in your 40s....I would guess you in your late 20's myself....your co-worker must have be nutz!! I always get guessed at like 35-36....and then when I tell them they say oh well you really dont "look" that old, you just present yourself older. OK...WHATEVER!! I think if you stay with your cute trainer, you will feel better...for yourself...and to he!! with everyone else!!

Cleaning - My plastics come very clean usually. I use Mop-N-Glo in them. That stuff works miracles!! If you put on a few coats, it makes your plastic look new. Try it...you will be surprised!!

QuadJunkies
09-30-2002, 10:27 AM
Wow.. Ive heard of people using mop n glow, but I thought it would start to look shabby afpter awhile, like crackingand stuf, so how much do you use??I need to get out there and really scrub mine good w/ a toothbrush..Well, I think if all goes well, we are taking one more camping trip for the wk. to the local dunes before it gets too cold.that is, if I can get the Kasea running.:( We havent had alot of time this wk. end to tear it apart real well, but Im thinking it may be a bad starter:grr Its hard to say.cant see nothing wrong with wiring,and it starts up right away with the first kick, but it doesnt do a thing when the ignition..I need to have the starter tested before I blow 160.00 for nothing, its been an awesome quad,but this one has us stumped..:confused: :confused: ..My hubby is pouting because I told him we should get this fixed before his steering stem and handlebars,if I knew it wasnt going to hurt the bike any further, I would have him go ahead and get his things first,, but Im thinkin this is more inportant right now.So ladies... anybody go riding this wk. end ?? any stories??? any pics??:D :blah ANGELON~~I was wondering ...does your son ride too?? if so what does he ride??Well, Im going to try and get in on a trail ride for this spring in my area with Snowshark and wont growup and all those guys..they want to go to a place called Silver City I have been there before, just not on the trails, its lookin like Ill be THE only sport quad in that whole group,thats gonna be kinda wierd:confused: I met a guy over there at ATVNATION and we hooked up and went riding this spring, we are friends now, he comes to hang out once in awhile and workon the quadshe too is going on the Idaho trip.Well, I hope all of you had a good wk. end, I look forward to hearing about all the stories ...Tina:)

02exchic
09-30-2002, 11:12 AM
Well, I use Plexus on my plastics....gets them REAL clean! My problem is always the other parts....damn dirt likes to hide or just cling to the metal. I never have good luck w/toothbrushes...don't last too long. Maybe I scrub too hard. :p I'll have to try the Simple Green idea, never thought of that. :rolleyes:

Quadjunkies~ Tell that coworker to jump off a cliff!!!

Well, we did get out riding this weekend. Went to Brown's Camp, all the trails were closed because of high fire danger. :( Ranger came by just as we were loading up to tell us that the trails would be open the next day....and it's been raining so we'll be there next weekend! :blah

Have a good week all. ;)

ThorChick
10-01-2002, 01:36 AM
02exchic ~ We are planning one last official trip for our group on October 12th and 13th. I know you and your husband are a few hours away, but it'd be a great chance for you to come down and ride the dunes farther south. Most of our friends that are going are from the Molalla and Tigard areas, but I think we are going to either Florence or Coos Bay. If you are interested in joining us PM me and we can finalize the plan as it gets closer.

QuadJunkies
10-02-2002, 11:37 AM
WEll, Its official. I will get to go camp one more time next wk. end before it gets too cold(already in the 30s" at night here):eek: If weather permits, Ill be riding ..Sure hope I can get the Kasea up and going by then..Boy, it sure has been quiet here lately,SLB...ANGELON400EX~~~ where you two been ??its too bad more of the women here dont stop and day much anymore..:( I thought this would be a happening place for the girls..:(:(

02exchic
10-02-2002, 12:14 PM
QuadJunkies~~ Have a fun weekend! I wanted to camp one last weekend here too, but the hubby has been real busy at work and working OT so camping is done for the year. :( $$ is always goo though! :p

Has been pretty quiet around here lately.....oh well. :rolleyes:

Still waiting on all my stuff....been two weeks already, hopefully not much longer to wait. Checked in with rock mtn Monday and they have everything but the pipe in. Should be in by Friday and in my hand by the following Wed. if I am lucky. I am pretty excited......hopefully the jetting goes okay. A little nervous about those screws on the inside of the carb. :confused:

Carrie

angelon400ex
10-02-2002, 04:37 PM
Hey there! I have been training every night during the week except Fridays for the race so my nights get shot. I miss it when I don't talk to you gals though. It isn't like women that DON'T ride can truly relate LOL!

Cleaning the quad...been using the pressure washer at my friend's shop, Formula 2001 to get that gleam and elbow grease :D It is like laundry...a never ending job.

My little boy rides (not so little anymore---about as big as me) a LT80 but it is in dire need of some maintenance and I am not sure where to start. Gotta find the manual.

Who is it you say is going to Iowa? I am really looking forward to meeting more of my "web riding family"!!!!! Wish you could come!

02exchic
10-03-2002, 09:48 AM
Hey! So~~Angel~~what exactly does your trainer do with you to help with your riding??
BTW- I love all those pics in your signature! :D

QuadJunkies
10-03-2002, 10:24 AM
Yeah, I love the ones of her at Strawberry Hill FLYIN!!:p SOem day ill get up the nerve..

02exchic
10-03-2002, 01:05 PM
Yeah! I would just love to be able to ride like that. Not necessarily to race but to have that skill level would be fun. I'm working on it...slowly but surely. And having a great time doing it!!! :devil :blah
We just don't have any track aareas around here to ride at, just trail stuff. Some of the trails I have ridden on have some fun obstacles though!

My ideal dream would be to afford a house on some property so I could build my own track!!! I'm dreamin'.......but nothin's happening. Someday though! ;)

QuadJunkies
10-03-2002, 02:41 PM
That is one of my dreams too:)!..Oh, that reimnds me..I am on a mission to get a few surprises for my Daughters B-day,she is gonna FLIP!:blah ..I snet a few pro-riders a couple of letters to get her some autographs:):) I have got one reply ,3 more to go.I hope they do it,this will be a great gift for her..The only thing better would be to go watch a few of them race, but they dont come anywhere near Idaho...:(

angelon400ex
10-03-2002, 03:45 PM
02exchic, Besides looking really good and being sweet :D, Josh helped me find the best ways to build strength for the race where I needed it most. Funny thing is we use SO MANY muscle groups to ride although a lot of people think it is easy riding a quad (maybe in the back yard in first gear!:p ) I am concentrating on upper body strength (shoulders, triceps, biceps, chest) but also working legs, back and abs. I am hooked so after my race sponsorship ends after Iowa, my friend at work and I are going to start our own program in her garage on her Total Gymn. I am excited about having a workout partner who I really enjoy hanging out with.

Now I KNOW FOR SURE that I am among SISTERS!!!! When I hear you talk about dreaming of land and riding....I am there with you. My dream would be a home tucked deep in the woods surrounded by at least 1000 acres I could call my own and ride 24/7 if I wanted! SIGH......Gets my heart rate up just thinking about it. Our sport is growing although we will keep having to fight our battles to keep land open for riding. They can't keep making the sales if there is nowhere to go.

PS I just got an email from a writer at our local paper that the Lifestyles Editor wants to do a story on me. For many reasons that makes me happy. I have to continue to promote my racing to keep going, I can promote our sport but most of all I can promote women in the sport!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Speaking of women in the sport.....one of my best sponsors http://www.vixenoffroad.com/Merchant/index.html is really focusing on the comfort of women in this sport. There clothing is great. If you have any questions let me know. It is nice to have something that fits a woman's curvier body.

QuadJunkies
10-03-2002, 03:59 PM
Im sure most of us can relate to how you work those muscles!Whew!!The first time I rode on my Husband first quad, I gave myself whip lash and had to go to the Dr. For 2 wks(a chiropractor)and was on muscle relaxers,I swear evry muscle in my body hurt, even one ones i didnt know exsisted!:)lol..now, I hardly ever hurt,between the Gym and the riding, it is so good for your muscles and burning fat!Hey Angelon400ex~~ You probably already know this, but I was told by my trainer to use the excercise ball ALOT! It is good for teaching how to balance your body, great for all that riding:):) and I think he is right..I have the Vixen catalog, and I am actually waiting for them to get a better variety and some clothing for some of us TALLER girls:):) and do they have any chest protectors out yet??

02exchic
10-03-2002, 04:04 PM
Hey :)
I agree definitely on the total body thing. I never thought it would be so demanding until I started riding pretty seriously. Those long trails with the ups and downs, rocks, mud holes, whoops, you name it are crazy! Fun but man I get sore about a day afterwards...worth it! :D

I will check out that site! THX!

02exchic
10-07-2002, 10:31 AM
Well.....it happened. My husband finally has his new toy. We bought him a brand spankin' new Raptor over the weekend. Our garage is now completely full!! Somehow he ended up with more toys than me. :rolleyes:
Looking forward to doing some serious riding now. :blah He just wasn't having as much fun on his dirt bike as he was on my quad..... So now he doesn't have to take mine. ;)

Anyway.....what did the rest of you do this weekend???

ThorChick
10-07-2002, 12:20 PM
02exchic ~ AWESOME!! Now you guys can go riding with us!! lol
We'll be heading to Sandlake the 19th and 20th if you 2 will be in town and wanna join our group.

02exchic
10-07-2002, 01:56 PM
Yeah, it's pretty exciting. I think Jason will be more excited when he can get on it....for now he has to settle for staring at it. :)
I will find out what his work schedule is for that weekend and PM you about it!

QuadJunkies
10-07-2002, 04:12 PM
I wanna go:(:( ...lol. wish you all lived closer, Well, Im just taking a break from the working on the Kasea, Ill tell you alla about that mess this evening...:rolleyes: :confused: :mad:

QuadJunkies
10-07-2002, 10:00 PM
WEll, ladies, I just spent several hours taking a crash couse in WIRING!What a mess.. to make a long story short, my Daughters quad is a mess right now, and we had to replace the wire harness and start over, were talkin total meltdown,thank god I met this really great Guy on here the other night that is a dealer who had tons of knowledge and is hepling us get started on all of this by email and voer the phone, he got Kasea to ship direct so I can hopefully have it up by the wk. end for our trip.then to boot, the manual Ive been waiting for 5 months for, was missing one whole chapter in it!! Im going doown and haing words tomorrow morning with him:grr :grr :mad: and then ,we find all the general maintence that one done, was done ALL WRONG!!the oil, spark plugs, gear oil.ALL OF IT!! What morons!!so, Im out all the labor and thesupplies, plus i have to buy more..:confused: I cant believe after all the problens and cooked wires, the poor thing even runs:( I have to say, I have a whole new outlook on the Kasea.All this wiring probelm was caused by an *** of a dealer who ended up by-passing my fuses ,left an open wire that eventually cooked all the others.Well now the mini, got a good cleaning yesterday, since she is all tore apart, Troy painted some of the frame and sanded it real nice first,she looks real good now, now I have to find a way to convince him its time to get her some suspention and widen her front end:):) But I dont think he will go for it:(

QuadJunkies
10-07-2002, 10:01 PM
BTW~~~ Anyone heard from SLB??:confused: I miss her hangin with us :( :(

SLB400EX
10-08-2002, 05:45 AM
Hi gals. I'm back.
I've had a really lousy last few days. Sat. night I was stung by some sort of bee on my forehead-along my hair line and I eneded up having a severe head-to-toe allergic reaction within a few minutes if it happening. Had to go to the ER.... :( Now I am dealing with all sorts of swelling. I thought my d*mn eye was going to swell shut yesterday. It's gonna be a loooong week.
Geesh...I am now the owner of an Epi Pen. :rolleyes: I hate needles but I DON'T want to go thru that again. I've never had an allergic reaction like this in my 34 years.
Before that..Rob and I were busy shopping and looking for a new 'quad hauler'. We looked at a box truck, but that fell thru. TOOO spendy for us in the long run with ins., tags, and up-keep. Looking to posssibly buy a 16'+ box trailer, haul the quads and set it up so we can camp out of it. Big decision here...what to buy--what to buy... ??? We're in no big hurry...riding season here will be over in a few months. You see, since Rob only gets only one weekend off a month(Fri-Mon), we decisided to make the best of it and take off on some of his long weekends next year, so we're gonna need more room to haul crap. One trip will be to Silver Lake sand dunes up in MI. THAT I am sooo excited about.
:)
That's it for our end...haven't been riding for almost two months. We do have a HUGE get together planned for next weekend. I'm really excited about it. 40+ folks meeting up last time I counted. Not all will ride though.
QuadJunkie..good luck with the wiring.... think of it as a learning experience.... lol. Sorry I left ya hanging girlfriend.

I'll be back...
Sherri

QuadJunkies
10-08-2002, 07:14 AM
Well..its about time!!!lol..Im so sorry about the sting, I know how that goes,I too have allergic reactions..Get to feelin better soon:)WOW!.. no riding for all that time??:confused: The longest i went was I think 3-4 wks. and it about killed me.lol..:blah even if I have to just go out and fire it up once a week,i do..I am crossing my fingers tha Kelseys parts come in time for the wk. end and we get it up and running..Troy took off Fri. so,we can have Fri and Sat. and Sun to ride and Mon. to relax.Let us know which trailer you get and post a pic when you get it !:) I wish I could get a trailer..we have a 4place uncovered,but I would even love a new truck even more!:) We had to choose to buy 2 new quads, or buy a truck... Well the chioce was obvious...:D :D

angelon400ex
10-08-2002, 03:22 PM
Sher! I am so sorry to hear about the allergic reaction. That is scary but thank God you weren't out riding and couldn't get to help in time. Glad to see you back and hope you get to feeling better.
My week is stressful due to working for a crazy woman who is trying to drive me crazy and also trying to get ready for this national race in Iowa this coming Saturday. It is going to be televised on FOX Sports Net on High Octane. They haven't said exact times yet but said it would be a few weeks afterward. There is more I have to tell you all about the race prep but will have to tell you when I get back and the race is over. Please keep me in your thoughts and prayers:)
Quadjunkies, I hope you get your gal going again better than ever. I know she probably misses her toy:D
Well, going for my last workout before the race tonight. I can tell I have gotten stronger. When I get back I am going to start training with my best friend at work. I may not get to come back here before the race, leaving for the 16 hr trip Thursday right after work, but want to let you know how much all the support means!!!!! Love, Angela

02exchic
10-08-2002, 03:28 PM
Go Girl!! Good Luck! :blah ;)

QuadJunkies
10-09-2002, 12:14 AM
Oh, I wish you the best of luck, I hope I get to see you race, that would be so cool, please be safe and I will say a few prayers for ya;) keep us updated, I know you will do great. let us all know when it is televised.You are a mentor to all us women!:D You go girl....WEll, in the meantime, we changed the plugs on the min-quad, and reset her jetting today, we put a hotter plug in it,between that and the jetting,she should be up and running better than ever,once the wiring harness gets here.I will be so mad if it shoes up late..:( I cant wait to get that Trinity pipe on there.. I talked to a guy who races Kasea oout of Texas, and he sent me a pic of his sons 90..man was it sweet!:) he is seven and has won lots of races with it.I am trying to talk my hubby into investing in some new A-arms and some new shocks for it, but he wont do it until she is ready for a bigger quad,:(:( kinda weird..me being the women being told NO by the man of the house an quad partd:confused: :confused: ...lol...

02exchic
10-09-2002, 09:41 AM
QJ~ Good luck with that mini! Hopefully you get the part in time! Those quads seem like they would be great little machines! Once we have a backyard my husband wants a couple of older ones to use as "toys".....men! (oh who am I foolin', I'd love it too! LOL!)
I hate to say it but I can see your husbands point about not investing too much when she will grow out of it pretty quickly......Then she'll have something to look forward to as she grows up! :D

SLB400EX
10-10-2002, 06:04 AM
How's everyone doing today!? What's everyone up too?
Just peachy here..much better finally!!!
02exchic..have ya ridden the new 660R yet??? ;) Are you gonna be tradin' up now??
Quadjunkie..yeah..2 months is a loong time to go without riding-but what can I say?? :( We've worked on both of them though..Rob opened up his air box a bit and re-jetted it last night, I rode it afterwards. Wooooow.....ooohh baby....that machine flies!!!!Definitely a wild ride!! I was lovin' it!! Hhhmm, I wonder if I switch out the plastic(mine's yellow, his is red) -ya know- trade him quads..he'll notice?? :devil I can try... lol.

More later...
Sherri

QuadJunkies
10-10-2002, 06:36 AM
SLB400EX~~~ lol...well...its worth a try!:blah WEll, I re-jetted mine and changed the plug, but mot its rinning too lean, i looked at the plug and it not even brown in color anymore, it white!! any ideas??i feel a little ovewhelmed with the two quads right now, I want them bot running good for the w. end...:)

SLB400EX
10-10-2002, 07:09 AM
did you just tweak the main jet????
try bumping up size for starters-sounds like it's not getting enuff gas.
jetting isn't fun huh?? have those stupid little screws stripped out yet?? :( only one of mine stripped out..don't know how we got soooo lucky. lol.
we bumped my pilot jet up last week to a 40...she's such a pain to start in colder weather. must say, it helped, she starts a little easier now.
:rolleyes:

good luck.

editted..I scerwed up.. :rolleyes:

QuadJunkies
10-10-2002, 08:00 AM
SLB~~ We bumped up my jetting from a 122(stock) to a 125,the only part that I thought was a true pain in the butt, was having to pull out the carb.and dis-assemble the front plastic. but the jetting was easy,I just cant figure out why its reading white??in the manual it says "when doing a quick reading on a new plug, if you rev high in and you ride a short distance,if you are getting a white reading, then you are too lean"well honda said it should be better now, but its worse,UUUGGGHHH!!!! :grr

02exchic
10-10-2002, 09:48 AM
Gosh! Listening to all these stories of jetting is making me pretty excited to do mine...NOT! :rolleyes: Oh well, between my husband and I, we can probably figure it out....a little worried about those screws though!

SLB~ We haven't ridden the new 660R yet, can't wait though!!! :devil We are going riding Sunday to break it in. I'm wondering if Jason will even let me on it that day. ;) I am happy with my bike so I will be keeping it...should be getting all my extras on Friday. I'm just glad that we both have quads now. It was fun to ride with Jason on his dirt bike, but now we can do the trail while staying closer together. And he'll understand what it's like to wanna get ALL the dirt off each time! ;)

QuadJunkies
10-10-2002, 10:06 AM
Congrats o nthe Raptor..I ride my neightbors once in awhile, (i love dragging on it)for once, I can whip my Toy on his 400ex, and I love it when I do!he,he,Im re-set the pin, which means...tearin it all apart again..I need to fatten it up a bit,so Ill see if that works.Hope you get all your parts in time for the Wk. end:)!

02exchic
10-10-2002, 10:26 AM
QJ~ Right back atcha--hope all your parts come in too!! If I get everything I think I will install everything but the pipe--just in case the screws strip out while re-jetting, still wanna ride this weekend! Then I can crack into that during the week!
Maybe I'll have to trade Jason bikes once in awhile....:blah :blah

SLB400EX
10-10-2002, 10:34 AM
Just becareful with those screws when you tear inot the carb. We used small locking pliers to loosen them first. Well, 3 of them, couldn't get the pliers on the 4th screw..you'll see.
QJ .. you're right..changing the jets is the easy part. It's taking the carb apart and getting the jetting right that can be a pain. ;)

02exchic
10-10-2002, 11:08 AM
Really....you guys must stop....I'm getting way too excited to do this now ! ;)

SLB400EX
10-11-2002, 03:56 AM
QJ..have you ever sudden waken up from a deep sleep, lets say shortly after 5am like I just did, and suddenly realized... 'OMG I seriously screwed up'...well, I did. I editted my reply about your jetting... :o ..I KNOW better than that-I gave you bad advise...
Uuhhh..I was under some stress yesterday but still it's no excuse. :(
Long story short...we have a BIG ride planned for next weekend, have had it planned for almost two months. I'm really, really excited. Beyond excited to be honest. Night before last-when Rob was re-jetting his quad, he discovered that the core inside his White Bros. silencer had rusted away to literally nothing. Packing was blowing out thru the disks. Between Rob and I, we called about a dozen places, including WB..no one had a replacement core. :mad: I was having a fit.
Lucky a friend of ours had some welds break on his WB silencer a few weeks ago and WB sent him another one. Yeap...he still has the one that busted!!!!! :p We're hooking up with him Saturday to get his core!!!! THAT is a relief. Now I gotta figure out a way to repay Jeff....he saved our butts!!! MY butt really...lol...Jenny was threatening to come down and kick my ***** if we didn't make this ride. :blah

Ok..
have a good weekend gals.
Sherri

Jennys440'Dale
10-11-2002, 06:00 AM
You better recognize Sher! j/k You didn't really think that I would come down and kick your butt, did you. I mean, you have been working out and who know, you may get the best of me!

Ya know, we have a really great group down south! I mean, Jeff is letting Rob have his core and Jimbo is letting Nick and I borrow his enclosed trailer for the weekend! Such generous people. They would give you the shirt off tof their backs. I think I'm gonna go before I cry........................

SLB400EX
10-11-2002, 06:07 AM
lol....Rob would enjoy that show Jenny!!!!...lol.
(yeah....I know your raggin on me...)
That's just about how I feel right now...we ride and hang with the best d@mn group Ohio has.
I gotta figure out how to repay Jeff.....he saved our butts. He has NO idea how grateful I am.... how grateful Rob is too.
I am soooo excited about this!!!!!

Jennys440'Dale
10-11-2002, 06:13 AM
Sher... I think that if you bought Jeff a supply of beer for the weekend, he would be happy enough! How were you and Rob able to rent a trailer for the weekend?

QuadJunkies
10-11-2002, 06:49 AM
SLB400EX~~ So, Im gonna have to go back and read a little??:confused: what bad advise are we talkin about here?LOL... I m sure if you buy the beer,there aint too many guys that will turn down free beer!:blah ..I hope you have a reat wk. end riding, if you take some pics,lets see them:) I too am excited to ride..JENNYS400EX~~~ Hope you have a great wk. end also!!:)

SLB400EX
10-11-2002, 08:01 AM
Jenny..there is a place in town here called Rent-All, you name it, they rent it. Rob reserved a 14' trailer for next weekend. $70 from noon Fri til Mon. morning. Cool deal ehh?? We're looking to actually buy a trailer when we get the time to shop around. Gonna need it for the long hauls next year to H/M and Silver Lake with the Gang!!! :D
QJ....re-read my stupid reply from yesterday and you'll understand. :( I editted it....
BEER...that'll make Jeff happy!!! Why didn't I think of that..heck..I've even gotten beer as a "thank you"!!
:devil

QuadJunkies
10-13-2002, 09:42 AM
WEll, I had a really good day of riding yesterday..the weather is georgous,the only complaint I had, was...the mini quad is still down.:(:( SO, Kelsey didnt get to go, so we talked our neighbor-friends to wathcing them for the day so, they wouldnt get bored lagging one behind all the time.It looks like not only was the wiring harness bad, but the igition switch had bad wiring too!:grr We may be able to use a sauderiong irion to fixe it,but I may need a switch to replace it.anyhow, there was tons of quads out there yesterday, surspising considering hunting season and all,it was weird though.:confused: we have this hill everyone drag races up, and everyone was riding up and down it , but about the time you get up next to any of them, they take off and would ride somewhere else??its like, we arent out be be "im beeter than you" it s just for the fun of it, and to see what ya got.;) we would go to a bowl to do jumps ,same thing happpens,we out of the flats in hopes SOMEONE would want to drag race me(that my favorite thing to do..GO FAST) no one..oh, well, screw them we had five of us out ther and had a good time,next trip im going to learn how do ride a dirt bike,we ran out of yesterday..well I will repto more tonight, Im going rirding again today and tomorrow..have a good day ladies..;) Tina

QuadJunkies
10-13-2002, 09:44 AM
man... that one some bad typing...lol:confused: :blah

ThorChick
10-13-2002, 09:58 PM
OUCH!!! I am sooooooo sore tonight!!! We went to Horsfalls in Coos Bay to ride this weekend and had a great time. But the area totally whooped our butts, literally!!! I have never ridden so many whoops in my life, and after over a month of not riding my entire body is sore. We also rode over to Boxcar and Hauser, which are also some really great places to go. We plan on making some return trips next year as well when we can spend more time exploring the large area. One of our friend's wife got lost yesterday, but good thing she and her husband had their cell phones on them or else we never would have found her. She is a new rider (3rd time out) and learned the hard way not to wander from the group in an unknown area. I raced my boyfriend's 250R at Boxcar and beat a pretty modified banshee, it was so great!!
This morning we packed everything up and headed to Winchester Bay, which is a really great place as well. My boyfriend ran out of gas for his bike and our friend James broke his banshee so the two of them sat in the parking lot while the rest of us went out on the dunes for 2 hours. All in all we had a great weekend, even though my boyfriend ran out of gas, our friend broke is banshee, our friend's wife got lost, and oh yea, my boyfriend and I BOTH lost our flags!!!

QuadJunkies
10-14-2002, 11:33 AM
THorchick~~ WOW!... Sounds like you had a great wk. end!:)Boy, you took the words right out of my mouth:blah I too am so sore,Troy grabbed my leg playing around last night, and he just about took me to the ground!I rode on hardpack for the first time since around March. I now know why I havent done it in awhile.I am now a full fledged sandjunkie:)Im not much for all the whoops and stuff..I did get to try out my new Razrs on the hardpack for the first time,and I have to say, they are awesome .They actually do pretty good in sand too.Girlfriend, you must be haulin some serious but out there with those Banshees:D ,i had one of those"wierd feelings" all wk. so, I didnt attempt to over do things.I did drag my hubby on his 400ex and he rode my friends Raptor, and of couse... he smoked me,Im not as used to his shifter as mine,it feels set back too far,so I found myself getting by boot stuck for some reason..but It was good fun and cant wait until I can get more power,I am really leaning on the predator,if it seems to be a good quad. hope the rest of ladies had a great wk. end..later~~ Tina;)

02exchic
10-14-2002, 02:09 PM
Hello Ladies! :)

sounds like everyone had a great weekend! Jason got out of working a long shift Saturday so we got to ride both days! It was a blast. Didn't do tto much Saturday, he was breaking in the new motor, but Sunday we did a little more and a few friends came along.

I am now learning how to do some jumping--sooooo much fun!! :blah :blah

ThorChick~ Are you guys still planning the Sand Lake trip for next weekend?? I am trying to talk Jason into it.

ThorChick
10-14-2002, 02:47 PM
02exchic ~ As long as the weather holds up we are still going this coming weekend. My boyfriend just got a new quad and can't wait to take it out on the sand. Its a Suzuki LT250R with a Ninja streetbike motor in it and from what I hear its a beast. He traded his Honda CR250 for it last week plus the guy gave him $500. The quad has a name, its "Casper" cause the stock plastic was white. Its basically just an all out drag bike, so you can guess what I'll be doing most of next weekend. :devil
My friend Kirsten is also supposed to be going with us to Sandlake and she rides a '96 Warrior. She's pretty excited cause she's never been to Sandlake, hopefully she's not too disappointed. We'll be leaving from Eugene early Saturday morning and heading back about noon or 1 pm on Sunday. Let me know if you can make it!

QuadJunkies
10-14-2002, 03:02 PM
gee... I wanna go??:confused: :confused: :( :( get some pics next wk. end so I can see both the new quads and some draggin pics PLEASE!!!!!???????

ThorChick
10-14-2002, 03:27 PM
Since this will probably be the last trip of the year I'll make sure to get lots of pictures. If you wanna see some pics of our new drag bike here's the webpage of the old owner of the quad....

http://hometown.aol.com/grumpeeer/

SLB400EX
10-14-2002, 04:28 PM
All these new machines...... cool!! :D

You all have fun in the sand this coming weekend!!!!

We're hitting the trails for the whole weekend starting Fri ... what an adventure this will be I'm sure!!! I'm soooooo excited!! BIG group!! I have two cameras(dissposable) I'm gonna pack...24 exp. each. Hmm, will that be enuff????? ;) Might have to get one more huh??

OT here...
QJ (and who ever else here is a music nut...)..I bought a new CD today. The group is called Theory of a Dead Man!! If you like Creed, Nickelback, 12 Stones....I can darn near promise you'll like them!!
Gas prices....geesh..... :( .... $1.48 here, give or take a penny, depending on what station you go to. Needless to say, our quad gas cans are empty and the truck will need filled up by Fri....Rob runs half pump gas and half Torco..out of Torco too. CHAAA-CHIIING!! :rolleyes:
What are you gals paying in your areas???

Later...Sherri

QuadJunkies
10-15-2002, 12:20 AM
WEll. im guessing Ill be the envy here when it comes to gas prices..are you ready for this???96 cents a gallon on ANY fuel grade! ther has been a gas sale going on hre for a month now, so Ive been keeping everything really full with premium..one more wk. for this price.:blah ..cant wait to see your pics ofyour big group ride:) Thorchick~~That is one awesome new quad there:) I cant wait to see it fly next summer.Make sure and post a few pics when you have time ,maybe with you riding it too!!SLB~~ Ill have to check that Cd out, have you heard the soundtrack for "the scorpoin king" yet?its a good one too, most of the Cd is good, I think there is only one or two and was just ok.

SLB400EX
10-15-2002, 05:08 AM
96 cents????? No Kidding!!!! Soooo....ahhhh...if I send you all our gas cans will ya fill them up for us??? :blah
Yep..I have the Scorp. King soundtrack. You're right..it's good for the most part. DO you have the Spiderman Sndtrk???? I don't yet. haha I LOVE the song Hero by Chad Kroeger!! Awesome tune!!

I was checking out that new toy ThorChick..looks like it one of those point-shoot-and hang on quads!!!! SWEEEET!!

02exchic
10-15-2002, 09:29 AM
Hello....

ThorChick~ We are going to try to make it on Saturday. Jason is going to try to talk his boss into letting him work Sunday. I'll PM you and let you know what's up! Nice bike too! :devil

Gas prices here are 1.48-1.59/gallon for premium. We usually try to buy it as soon as we see the price drop a little just to get the best deal....doesn't always work out that way though. :(
QJ~Lucky, lucky you with those prices!!!

QuadJunkies
10-15-2002, 10:12 AM
Hey, I know if you live near a Fred Meyer, thats where I fuel up for cheap right now.Dont know if they run differentsales in different reigons or not, but you should check it out;) Just remembered they have those in Ore..

02exchic
10-15-2002, 10:47 AM
We don't have Fred Meyer gas here...well maybe in a different town. I have seen Costco, Safeway and Albertson's gas but none in my area...all are far away and not on the way to any of the riding areas we go to....
They are cheaper though!

ThorChick
10-15-2002, 11:13 AM
I can't wait to ride "Casper" this weekend! Hopefully my boyfriend will be able to rejet it Friday so we can take it with Saturday. I'll be out there getting all my riding buddies back for the roosts they got me with this past weekend. The paddles on my poor quad are kinda worn down so I can't throw much of a roost and the guys thought it was fun to pick on me. They'll be eating sand this coming weekend though. :devil
Quadjunkies ~ Don't worry, I plan on borrowing my mom's camera this weekend so we can get some good close up shots of me drag racing the new quad. Oh yea, and some of my boyfriend on it too. hehe
02exchic ~ Sweet!! That would be great to be able to ride with you guys this weekend. My friend Kevin is coming and he also has a Raptor, maybe he and your hubby can race. We have a pretty fun group, you guys will have a blast with us. They're all really laid back and everyone has a great sense of humor. Most of them are in their early 30s, but they don't act like it! lol
PM me when you find out for sure and we'll set up a time to meet up at Sandlake on Saturday.

Bye ladies!!

QuadJunkies
10-17-2002, 04:16 PM
So ladies... any plans for Halloween???

ThorChick
10-17-2002, 04:38 PM
Not really. If I don't have to work my boyfriend and I are probably just going to hang out at my mom's house and hand out candy. Maybe when it gets a little later hit campus and try to find a party or two, but who knows.

QuadJunkies
10-26-2002, 10:42 AM
WEll... Its been like forver since any of us have posted here..:( heres a few pics I took yesterday of us goofin off .Maybe this will get a few of you posting again..:D :D hope you all had a nice wk. end.any new pics???

QuadJunkies
10-26-2002, 10:44 AM
another..

QuadJunkies
10-26-2002, 10:47 AM
these are pretty steep after about half way..Im gonna try it out next time we go..

QuadJunkies
10-26-2002, 10:49 AM
a few more..

QuadJunkies
10-26-2002, 10:51 AM
another..

QuadJunkies
10-26-2002, 10:53 AM
poor Kelsey eating Dads dust..:(

QuadJunkies
10-26-2002, 10:54 AM
Brandon puttin along..

QuadJunkies
10-26-2002, 10:57 AM
Now this one is requested by Brandon,he said I have to post it, cause it looks cool in the dark!!..(hard to see)

QuadJunkies
10-26-2002, 11:03 AM
last one...

angelon400ex
10-26-2002, 09:42 PM
Awesome pics! Miss everyone and will try to get in here and talk more but so exhausted now about to drop and racing my last Mideast race of the season tomorrow! Hope you are all doing great! Angela

10-27-2002, 05:03 AM
those hills look real nice ..bet there fun ...
a question what the board ...or whatever it is ....at bottom of th one hill across the trail?

QuadJunkies
10-27-2002, 07:37 AM
Originally posted by "2-R's Rider"
those hills look real nice ..bet there fun ...
a question what the board ...or whatever it is ....at bottom of th one hill across the trail? You know..were not real sure what they are either!lol... there is a dirt road right at the foot of the hill,so we thoguht it might be one of those thigms fro loose rock,a baricaid or something,it is a nice hill, except for the one,its really dug out from the dirt bikes...

10-27-2002, 05:15 PM
Your kids are to cute!! How long have they been riding? I would love to ride those trails you guys have by you....all we have are big mud boggs...which at times i don't mind. Though the clean up stinks!!

QuadJunkies
10-27-2002, 07:27 PM
Race Girl~~ My Daughter has been riding for a year now, and my Son started in May....Its time to invest in some new shicks for her, and some wheelspacers on the front..Well, how was everyones week end?? THis is what I did today...

QuadJunkies
10-27-2002, 07:29 PM
heres another..

QuadJunkies
10-27-2002, 07:32 PM
A few pics of a few of our riding buddies..

QuadJunkies
10-27-2002, 07:38 PM
That Rin the pic I rode today, I have never riden an R before, this one is a 330R, and man does it have awesome POWER!!!!!!!:blah ..

10-27-2002, 09:44 PM
looks like some nice ridin out there ..
hmm,,..wonder how long it take drive there from Pa.???
got any more pics Quadjunkies??..
any big jumps nearby ??

QuadJunkies
10-27-2002, 10:19 PM
Originally posted by "2-R's Rider"
looks like some nice ridin out there ..
hmm,,..wonder how long it take drive there from Pa.???
got any more pics Quadjunkies??..
any big jumps nearby ?? lol.. well, Im thinkin its a ways for you to drive, but I would love to have ya if you ever want to come down:D .yeah there are some good jumps here,but its a lil different soil than I hear that you all have back east. Its like desert dry, loose , hardpack(i hate hardpack):mad: lots of good trails here in Idaho too.Im thinking about going on a trip with others here in Mar. with ATVNATION they are riding just right up past my place about 30 minutes.It will lead to an old ghost town, considering Ive never been trailing(i know,weird for most of you to hear im sure)I will be laughed out of the bunch,cause out of a whole lotta quads, i will be THE only sport quad going,Troy doesnt think I should do it, but I really want to go and try and keep up with the big boys.What do ya think?should I do it??It will still have snow up there too,hmm maybe I should re-think this whole thing :confused:

QuadJunkies
10-27-2002, 10:22 PM
heres another one taken at our local dunes, Troy is jumping a small sand bowl..

QuadJunkies
10-27-2002, 10:26 PM
heres another of the Rail,I didnt take too many pics today, too busy having fun:)..

02exchic
10-28-2002, 10:24 AM
Wow! Hello everyone.

Been awhile. Great pics!!!

Been busy here! Got a new job, I start on the 4th...not sure how easy it will be to keep up on here--no computer at home. :( Should have one in a month or so. But I will keep trying to visit until then from other locations.

Hurt my right thumb so I have been off the bike for awhile. :( Hoping to get back on this next weekend...having withdrawls!!! ;)

ThorChick~ How was Sandlake? Sorry I missed ya!

ThorChick
10-29-2002, 01:37 AM
Yay!! He finally had time and was able to cut the fenders on my quad!! I've only been able to see pics of it but I love it.....here's a few taken in his shop....

ThorChick
10-29-2002, 01:40 AM
here's another one....

ThorChick
10-29-2002, 01:41 AM
last one...

ThorChick
10-29-2002, 01:53 AM
02exchic ~ Sandlake was great! Kinda foggy on Saturday but still pretty nice. It was good tshirt riding weather and we got some pretty good drag racing pics that have yet to be developed. Sunday was gorgeous but we had to leave early so we didn't get any riding in. :( It was still a fun trip though....maybe next summer we could plan some trips.

4punksdad
10-29-2002, 04:42 AM
awesome dune pics quadjunky

10-29-2002, 06:30 AM
Originally posted by 4punksdad
awesome dune pics quadjunky

Joe ,..I agree!..
lets get a bunch guys together & go invade IDAHO!!!!:devil

QuadJunkies
10-29-2002, 07:28 AM
he,he, Thanks..I wish the our dunes locally was much bigger, its very small, but it suits us until summer when we go to St. Anthonys,now there is a set of dunes you have to go to!:blah If you havent been there,your missin out.This will be a yearly trip for us.Id love to have you guys here,if you can ever swing it:D ......THorchick~~~great pics!:) I think the 300ex looks so much better w/o the dumbo ears;) .I couldnt wait to cut mine off. Once I cut off mine, I cut my Daughters off,she is THE only mini here in Idaho that Ive seen w/cut fenders:) .

02exchic
10-29-2002, 09:54 AM
ThorChick~ Bike looks great! Can't wait to see the pics from Sandlake! ZGlad to hear you had a good time. ;)

10-29-2002, 11:02 AM
QuadJunkies:

If and when we ever get the stupid scanner to work or should i say our HOLE computer to wrk, can i send you a e-mail of our riding pics (mudd'n pics) and you can post them for me??

QuadJunkies
10-29-2002, 11:04 AM
Originally posted by Race Girl
QuadJunkies:

If and when we ever get the stupid scanner to work or should i say our HOLE computer to wrk, can i send you a e-mail of our riding pics (mudd'n pics) and you can post them for me?? ANYTIME Racegirl!;) .. Did you get my Pm about sending me your pics to post???

10-29-2002, 11:07 AM
Originally posted by QuadJunkies
ANYTIME Racegirl!;) .. Did you get my Pm about sending me your pics to post???

I just got it now!! Thanks! As soon as we figure out whats going on with our scanner and computer i am sending them right over to you. I go some really good ones last weekend....my hubby got a few good ones of me splash'n in the mud and climbing hills i was to much of a chicken BEEP to do before!! LOL

QuadJunkies
10-29-2002, 11:34 AM

I just got it now!! Thanks! As soon as we figure out whats going on with our scanner and computer i am sending them right over to you. I go some really good ones last weekend....my hubby got a few good ones of me splash'n in the mud and climbing hills i was to much of a chicken BEEP to do before!! LOL Ok burlfriend..get that puter up and runnin. now im dying to see these!!:blah

QuadJunkies
10-29-2002, 11:38 AM
Ok burlfriend..get that puter up and runnin. now im dying to see these!!:blah oops.. Sorry "girlfriend"..he,he.bad typing...Well hase any of you managed to get this wonder "cold and Flu" crap yet ?? Amn, Im down and out with the stuff,and I have to wrok tonight..I think my body is telling me time to slow down,so Im gonna chill for the rest of the week, no Gym for me either.:( I think the rest of my day calls for a movie marathon..."hueovs 1-4" and some popcorn.:D .

10-29-2002, 02:01 PM
QuadJunkies;
Well i hope u feel better!! Its almost Halloween and ya gotta take the kids out trick-or-treating!! At least u guys don't have SNOW to deal with...we (here in Ohio) just had our first snow fall (though it melting as soon as it hits the ground (thank goodness), and its only Oct!!! Though thats Cleveland for ya!!

I might just have to "snail mail" you the pics!! I think from what my bro-in-law sd we will have to get a new updated Mil cd rom and start all over again!! He is the computer/biz wiz of the family. He is only 24 and has two start up companies already!!! And they are doing really well!!

QuadJunkies
10-29-2002, 03:17 PM
QuadJunkies;
Well i hope u feel better!! Its almost Halloween and ya gotta take the kids out trick-or-treating!! At least u guys don't have SNOW to deal with...we (here in Ohio) just had our first snow fall (though it melting as soon as it hits the ground (thank goodness), and its only Oct!!! Though thats Cleveland for ya!!

I might just have to "snail mail" you the pics!! I think from what my bro-in-law sd we will have to get a new updated Mil cd rom and start all over again!! He is the computer/biz wiz of the family. He is only 24 and has two start up companies already!!! And they are doing really well!! Thanks :) Oh halloween cant wait to see the nieghbors faces when the kids pull up to all the house on there quads!As far as now goes, it is suppose to snow tonight in the mountains.ITs pretty cold here,in the twenties at night, Im actually looking forward to snow, I will pull thekids in te snow behind my quad!:blah plus,I havent played in the snow before,I wonder how it will do on the sand with snow???........:huh :D

10-30-2002, 12:49 PM
Thanks :) Oh halloween cant wait to see the nieghbors faces when the kids pull up to all the house on there quads!As far as now goes, it is suppose to snow tonight in the mountains.ITs pretty cold here,in the twenties at night, Im actually looking forward to snow, I will pull thekids in te snow behind my quad!:blah plus,I havent played in the snow before,I wonder how it will do on the sand with snow???........:huh :D

Oh boy!!! Thats to neat! We can't ride our quads on the street here in Ohio.....it stinks. The funny thing is, i am dressing up in my quad gear helmet ect and coming into work as Quad Girl LOL or just a quad rider......in the morning than when the party starts it Cruella Devil!! :D

QuadJunkies
10-30-2002, 03:08 PM
Well... were not really suppose to ride ours here either, but since its just in the subdivision, I dont think it will be a big deal, tough if they dont like it..:D Yeah, if I had to work tomorrow, Iwas gonna dress the same in all my gear,I can hear it now.."Oh, I should have known"...:blah

QuadJunkies
10-31-2002, 08:02 AM
Happy Halloween Girls!!:D :D Any one going to any parties?? My only party will be a bottle of nyquil..:( I am headed to the ole dr. today,I was sportin a temp of almost 105 degrees~~ I got it down a lil today, but I think Ill be taken a few days off from work.Anyhow, you alll have a fun a safe halloween!!!;) .Tina

10-31-2002, 08:15 AM
Hope you feel better, what a junkie day to get sick!! I hope your hubby can take the kids out and you stay home and relax!!

Got this great joke at work that might cheer u up....

It was Halloween and three vampires went into a bar.
"What will you have?" asked the bartender.

"I'll have a glass of blood," replied the first.

"I'll have a glass of blood too please," said the second.

"I'll have a glass of plasma," said the third.

"OK, let me get this straight, " said the bartender,
"That'll be two bloods and a blood light?"

QuadJunkies
10-31-2002, 08:27 AM
Hope you feel better, what a junkie day to get sick!! I hope your hubby can take the kids out and you stay home and relax!!

Got this great joke at work that might cheer u up....

It was Halloween and three vampires went into a bar.
"What will you have?" asked the bartender.

"I'll have a glass of blood," replied the first.

"I'll have a glass of blood too please," said the second.

"I'll have a glass of plasma," said the third.

"OK, let me get this straight, " said the bartender,
"That'll be two bloods and a blood light?" ....girl.. you keep the jokes a comin,and Ill be back to ole self again soon;)

QuadJunkies
10-31-2002, 10:21 PM
hey~~ Has anyone heard how angelon400ex is doing with her races? I hope she doesnt over do it:( SLB400ex??? girlfriend,where are ya?:confused: I was wondering what your kids dressed up like for halloween??

02exchic
11-29-2002, 01:05 PM
Well hello all....been gone awhile. Looks like everyone else took off too. This thread is massive.

Got a new job and it's been hard to find time to get on the net, since no compu at home....maybe someday.

Well, had me first crash a couple weeks ago, that was real fun. :(
Started up a hill climb after my hubby and I didn't fair too well, flipped over and got my hand smashed between a log and my handlebar...was a long hike out of the trail while poor jason did a bike hop all the way out since I could not ride. Finally came upon some good samaritans (sp?) who rode us out and then took jason back to get the other bike. Was not fun. Didn't break anything in the hand (thank god) but shook me up pretty good. Didn't break anything on the bike either (I was actually more concerned about that than my hand ;) ).
Anyway, was finally able to get back on last weekend, boy did I miss it!!!! A little shaky but happy to be back in the saddle. Heading back up this weekend...can't wait, should be nice and muddy!

So, whatcha all been up to???

QuadJunkies
11-29-2002, 01:15 PM
Good to see you back on here :) I thought most of the girls left..:( Glad to hear your ok.. I too had a lil accident last year ,same thing, flipped the quad and rolled twice didnt hurt the quad, but I did kill a nreve in my hand, shook me up too,hurt my pride even more..lol... I still have a fear of climbing but Im getting better, just stay on it and dont let the fear overcome you or it will make it harder to get back on..WE took in a lil riding this wk end took some pics I opsted in the open forum for all of you to see.It was a god day..Good Weather too.Anyone else have pics from Thanksgiving riding???

02exchic
11-29-2002, 01:26 PM
Nope, didn't get to ride yesterday. Did eat lots though :D

Yeah, I'm working on trying to ride every weekend we can so that I don't let myself regress. Did a hillclimb last weekend...almost like the one I fell on. Was scary but I did it just fine--heart was beating in my throat though... :eek: I usually try to tackle most everything, I ride with a group of all guys so they all watch out for myself and any other girls that join in. Pretty good friends I have. ;)

I'm gonna go take a look at your pics.

angelon400ex
12-04-2002, 09:32 AM
Sorry I haven't been around much. I have been real busy in a new relationship. My new boyfriend has two boys 8 & 11 and then I have Kyle who is 10. So you can imagine how busy that has kept us. I have been going to his youngest boy's football games and all four of "my guys" showed up to see my last race a few weekends ago. That inspired me to do something I have never done before in a race JUMP THE CREEK JUMP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That was a big one for me and I was more nervous that I can say but I made it the first time although my rear tires caught the edge of the landing. One of the track guys begged me to not scare him to death like that again. I jumped the creek all four times and beat 40 guys in the overall results. I have a big year ahead and I am going to have to work hard to do my best but I am excited. I am glad to have all of you here who understand my love for this sport and I will stay in touch. Getting ready to ride in a parade this weekend with all five of us on quads. He just bought his boys 250EXs and Kyle's LT80 is for sale and Kyle now has a 250EX. That will be three brand new quads with three BEAMING boys on them. Robbie (the new boyfriend) will probably have to borrow my brother's quad to ride in the parade. Better start sweet talking my brother now. I am glad everyone is well and love to hear about what you all are up to. Love, Angela
I JUMPED THE CREEK!!!! LOL......I am still in shock. :D

QuadJunkies
12-04-2002, 10:32 AM
Well.. its about time...:p you told me about this"date" when you and I chatted last and then I never heard back from you,so I assumed it was a flop!:blah See.... didnt I tell you to hang in there...a good guy would come along??;) Im really happy for you, and as for the creek jump..YOU GO GIRL!!! got any pics??sounds like your doing real good,your an inspiration to all us women riders..Be safe, and keep in touch:)

02exchic
12-04-2002, 01:02 PM
WOOOHOOOO! JUmping is great! You go girl! I've never done something like that--sure sounds fun though! :D

QuadJunkies
12-04-2002, 09:09 PM
Well, I got a new set of graphics made and Ill be poisting them hgere soon, Im waiting for the seat cover to be made im thinkin around the middle of this month..This is fro the mini for my Daughter.I also got her a new pipe its on its way and should have it in a few more days!:blah She is gonna be totally jacked when she sees it..We had to fib to her and tell her she was having probs with the motor so we could sneak it out w/o her getting suspcious..Anyhow, the graphics look AWESOME on it!!I cant wait to show you all..I think Im more excited about her stuff than I was with mine.:D

02exchic
12-05-2002, 08:58 AM
SWEET!!! Your daughter will be so excited!!! Take some pics of her reactions to post with the pics of the mini!

;)

4punksdad
12-06-2002, 10:28 AM
angela.........I am looking for another lt-80. I will PM ya.

LiLMissHondaEx
12-06-2002, 10:30 AM
Hey ladies! Its been awhile since I have been able to take the time to actually post. I have been trying to read some here and there...just been very busy. We got about 5 inches of snow on Wed night and yesterday the kids had a snow day. I was lucky enough to take my own snow day as well...and boy did we have fun!!! I think that was the first snow day the kids have had in 3 or 4 years....we have not been getting a lot of snow lately and it is nice to finally have some white stuff!!

Quadjunkies I bet you are excited about how your daughter is going to react. Are you going to wait until Christmas to give her the newly improved quad? If you are like me you wont be able to wait! The hardest part of Christmas for me is actually hiding all the presents....LoL!!

Angel...congrats on your creek jump! I sure wish I had the guts to do crazy jumps like that!

Well I had better get back to work! I hope everyone has a wonderful holiday!

Carrie

QuadJunkies
12-06-2002, 11:19 AM
Originally posted by LiLMissHondaEx
Hey ladies! Its been awhile since I have been able to take the time to actually post. I have been trying to read some here and there...just been very busy. We got about 5 inches of snow on Wed night and yesterday the kids had a snow day. I was lucky enough to take my own snow day as well...and boy did we have fun!!! I think that was the first snow day the kids have had in 3 or 4 years....we have not been getting a lot of snow lately and it is nice to finally have some white stuff!!

Quadjunkies I bet you are excited about how your daughter is going to react. Are you going to wait until Christmas to give her the newly improved quad? If you are like me you wont be able to wait! The hardest part of Christmas for me is actually hiding all the presents....LoL!!

Angel...congrats on your creek jump! I sure wish I had the guts to do crazy jumps like that!

Well I had better get back to work! I hope everyone has a wonderful holiday!

Carrie WEll her B-day is two days before Chritams and guess wht?? THE PIPE CAME TODAY!!! I know what im doing in the morning beofre work>>>he,he, I hope he letsme put it on myself..I will take pics of her face when she sees it, im inly wating on the seat cover and douglas rims and a new front set of holeslots,gosh she is spoiled..:D