PDA

View Full Version : 250-R-250

DezSled
06-02-2006, 05:29 PM
I purchased a rear brake master cylinder assembly for $45 shipped using paypal on 5/28/06. I was at another site checking the feedback section and it shows this seller was having some problems getting the parts out/refunding payment money back to the buyers. How about anyone here having any problems with this seller? I have his paypal address/email address. Anyone?

DezSled
06-03-2006, 10:38 AM
I purchased a rear brake master cylinder assembly for $45 shipped using paypal on 5/28/06. I was at another site checking the feedback section and it shows this seller was having some problems getting the parts out/refunding payment money back to the buyers. How about anyone here having any problems with this seller? I have his paypal address/email address. Anyone?

Still no contact about my purchase. Looks like I shouldn't have done business with this person. Is there a way to black list this guy since he has not dealt with people the way most others do?
I have had excellent experience with afew others on this site that are not a problem whatsoever. 250-R-250 is an example why there is a black list. Check on other sites about the way he does business.

250-R-250
06-09-2006, 09:28 PM
Desled I have been on vacation and thought I made that very clear. I did have a bad trasaction in the past but that was my fault and partly the buyer. Everyone has gotten there parts and or a refund. Did you read that far?

DezSled
06-10-2006, 01:25 AM
Thanks for letting me know you were going on vacation. This is the first I have heard of it. I used paypal to pay you on 5/28/06 that makes it 10 working days. Your business practice of slow playing your dealings is kinda weak. Now you have more unhappy people that are trying to buy parts from a person that sells his parts in an honest way. I recieved no mention of you going on vacation, or I would not have bought a brand new one from cal atv. I recieved a pm from another person who has a deal going with you and he too is concerned that you are trying to pull a fast one on him too. So dude see where this is going - your way of doing business is kinda shady. My ebay account name is 'benchracin' go check and see what people say about how I do business. I pay fast when I want something and ship out fast when people pay me in the same manner. Business is not to be taken lightly and I treat as such. You obviously treat people in a bad way.
Sorry for the long post people but avoid dealing with this person.

DezSled
06-10-2006, 01:28 AM
Problem on this web site is there is no rating kept on how satisfied people are on how they deal with others.

250-R-250
06-10-2006, 07:26 AM
http://www.exriders.com/vbb/showthread.php?postid=2291022#post2291022

I mentioned it in the thread that you saw my parts in!I can not PM every single person that is thinking of buying parts from me..that I am leaving.Good day

R3Concepts
06-10-2006, 09:31 AM
We had great luck with both of you. Thought you were both great buyers, so hopefully it will work out for you guys.

DezSled
06-10-2006, 11:35 AM
Your part will be sent back. take the shipping amount and the 3 % paypal charge. You say you shipped parts the same day you got home but you don't provide a tracking#. Hmmmm, Your own words will hang you. You've had problems on other web sites. Yes avoid this seller. As a buyer he is probably fine.
Results will be posted here.

DezSled
06-15-2006, 04:49 PM
Here's the shipping postmark from the package Kane sent out. On 6/9/06 he replyed back to me that he sent off the part right after he got back from vacation. I asked for my money back from the purchase before then. But I guess sellers like this guy will say anything. I urge anyone needing parts to look elsewhere. Do your homework and check the other websites for his past problems. But as a buyer he probably would be fine. Maybe