PDA

View Full Version : Any trails or property near Wyanet or Princeton IL?

suzukichick
06-02-2006, 05:16 PM
Me and my fiance are looking for some trails to ride, nothing crazy with hills, but flat ground, lots of trees and mud is ok, we have 4 wheel drive, but I am gettin used to driving a manual, where the shifter is at the foot. Does anyone know of public trails that are pretty flat around the wyanet/princeton/walnut area? Or else someplace that has trails that you wouldn't mind having a 250 suzuki running around on, like i said, we are just starting out, so we arent racers, just trail riders.
Thanks!

06-25-2006, 08:42 AM
there is a place tyhat is 34 miles to the east in a town called, Ottawa Illinois. The place is called, Osage Trails Incorporated. This place isn't just flat but, some of it is. I heard it's pretty good, because the last time I checked it's just for quads. And it's 10 dollars to get in per day.

Night-rider
06-26-2006, 06:26 AM
Never heard of Osage trails are u talking about Fox valley?

06-26-2006, 07:10 PM
No

suzukichick
06-28-2006, 04:55 PM
yeah, my fiance's friends all go over there, but we heard that they dont allow ppl to ride 2 to a quad, only one person on it at a time, so i don't think that would be very fun. He might have fun with the guys, but not for the 2 of us. What's Fox Valley? Is it near ottawa too? like the fox valley mall? Also, are there any state or local parks that allow atvs? We are going camping next weekend on the 8th and 9th at Johnson's Sauk Trail, but they dont allow atvs......as usual, it seems like atvs arent allowed newhere!