PDA

View Full Version : i wanna get this pic as a tat. OPINIONS!

03400EX_Nacs
06-02-2006, 02:27 PM
http://img265.imageshack.us/img265/3070/tat32nr.jpg
i wanna get something like this as a tattoo. i might not have the guy completely black to save on the black ink and the time. but what do you think? i wanna get it on my shoulder.

mx428
06-02-2006, 02:30 PM
It doesn't matter what other people think, it's going on your body for the rest of your life, not ours.

ridered11
06-02-2006, 02:38 PM
i thinhk the guy looks kinda big

03400EX_Nacs
06-02-2006, 03:27 PM
Originally posted by mx428
It doesn't matter what other people think, it's going on your body for the rest of your life, not ours.
ok i asked for your opinion. this is common sense thanks anyway though... :rolleyes:

miller821
06-02-2006, 04:10 PM
Originally posted by mx428
I'd have to agree.. Cool design, but you'll be living with it, so its your choice.

Holsh
06-02-2006, 04:15 PM
i think the guy looks kinda big X2

firefighterjosh
06-02-2006, 04:18 PM
What happends if your number changes?:confused:

chris450R
06-02-2006, 04:20 PM
i think it is pretty sweet. of course you know how i rep it!

06-02-2006, 05:14 PM
what if ur numberchanges :P

400exrida06
06-02-2006, 05:28 PM
I think Chris450r's is pretty sweet

bulkdriverlp
06-02-2006, 06:21 PM
not a good idea, things could change.

shaggyfrog
06-02-2006, 07:09 PM
Since you asked for opinions i'll be honest. I personally don't like it. I think there are probably better ones out there. Just my opinion though. But in the end its all up to you man.

03400EX_Nacs
06-02-2006, 11:22 PM
Originally posted by Crath
what if ur numberchanges :P
my number will never change i am #28 for life!!! but as for all the black i want to talk to the tattoo artist and get some help adjusting it a little by seeing what i can do to make the guy a little less black

trick250r
06-03-2006, 06:08 AM
racist :devil: hehe

Latemodel32
06-03-2006, 06:23 AM
Full Black Tats are hard to keep looking good (Stay out of the sun) i have 3 Black ones that need to be touched up.IMO i agree the guy looks to big but its your body its going on not mine

gbcap
06-03-2006, 07:42 AM
i would def have the tattoo artist lighten it up a great deal. thats just oging to look like a huge blob later on in life.

Hornbreaker
06-03-2006, 10:08 AM
You could have the rider just out lined & later have it colored in with your riding colors. My son did that a few years ago, then had it colored it later.

motoxgirl419
06-03-2006, 05:10 PM
I like the idea but just not that pic. Like everyone is saying, the guy looks a lil big. If the quad would look like it wasnt floating in mid air, maybe it would look better as well. Maybe have some dirt flying behind it. But you are the one who is gonna have to see this everyday for the rest of your life. Are you gonna like it when you are 80 yrs. old? But look at a few more ideas before you choose that one. ( sorry just my opinion)

03400EX_Nacs
06-04-2006, 10:53 AM
well i can get the guy resized. and i plan to anyway because there is too much black there for him to be filled in. but as for liking it when i am 80... right now with racing and stuff its like the best thing to me in life. and that cant change so when i am 80 i will be looking back remembering these times.

KWAD GAWD
06-04-2006, 04:37 PM
Originally posted by chris450R
i think it is pretty sweet. of course you know how i rep it!
So your got a companies logo on your body for the rest of your life? Why?

MOFO
06-04-2006, 04:47 PM
Originally posted by KWAD GAWD

I was thinking the same thing.

chris450R
06-04-2006, 07:58 PM

because it was my choice! i like FOX. it will remind me of a time in my life that i was living a dream and as far as i am concerned i will live it until i die!

chris450R
06-04-2006, 10:24 PM
Originally posted by Moto49X
werd...

My fox tattoo is finally starting to grow on me....i didnt like it at first but i do now...

I wanted something racing related so when i go through hard times, i remember i love the sport enough to get it on my body forever, this reminds me not to give up when things get rough...

Ive had a few people give me ****, but most poeple like it. And the main thing is i like it....its MY body..

exactly! talkin about tats, i am about to get me another one this next week with 03 400ex_nacs! he's my brother. not 100% sure what i am getting but i have something in mind, but its not riding related just a design. :devil:

03400EX_Nacs
06-05-2006, 12:03 AM
Originally posted by Moto49X
werd...

My fox tattoo is finally starting to grow on me....i didnt like it at first but i do now...

I wanted something racing related so when i go through hard times, i remember i love the sport enough to get it on my body forever, this reminds me not to give up when things get rough...

Ive had a few people give me ****, but most poeple like it. And the main thing is i like it....its MY body..
there ya go. another way of looking at it. i just dont like it when people can say its gonna be on your body forevery like its a bad thing. there is always a good way to look at it. kinda like you did. i mean if i love it enough to get it put on my body now. then when ever i look at it, it will bring a smile to my face. ESPECIALLY THINKING BACK TO ALL THE TIMES I BEAT CHRIS450R :) lol

03400EX_Nacs
06-05-2006, 12:05 AM
Why not?

KWAD GAWD
06-05-2006, 09:07 AM
Originally posted by 03400EX_Nacs
Why not?
Because Fox is just another company, like Wiseco, ITP or Elka. Would you want a Cometic gasket logo on your arm for the rest of your life? What if Fox changes their logo completely in 2 or 3 years... they probably will to some degree.

What if they change their name in 15 years, becasue they get bought out?

I could see the guys who own Fox getting a fox head tat, but c'mon. T H I N K!

I can see it now.....
"Daddy, what's that dog head drawing on your arm mean.....?" "Well, son it's an old dirt bike riding gear company that used to be cool back in 2001." GOOD STUFF!
I think I'm going to get a K&N tatoo on my neck because I ride! Yea! And I'm proud to ride! Yea!

06-05-2006, 01:13 PM
Because Fox is just another company, like Wiseco, ITP or Elka. Would you want a Cometic gasket logo on your arm for the rest of your life? What if Fox changes their logo completely in 2 or 3 years... they probably will to some degree.

I can see it now.....
"Daddy, what's that dog head drawing on your arm mean.....?" "Well, son it's an old dirt bike riding gear company that used to be cool back in 2001." GOOD STUFF!
I think I'm going to get a K&N tatoo on my neck because I ride! Yea! And I'm proud to ride! Yea! wow... that was ghey :P

i ride right now, i like fox stuff, if im gonna get a fox tat, i will becuase if i crash tommarow and cant move from my waist down for the rest of my life, i dont care if they change their logo, name whatever, that is my memory from when i rode quads and is what i liked the most about them and what reminds me the most about them.

03400EX_Nacs
06-06-2006, 12:11 PM

I can see it now.....
I think I'm going to get a K&N tatoo on my neck because I ride! Yea! And I'm proud to ride! Yea!
dito with Crath. its true its all about now. not later.

SAND LUVR
06-07-2006, 03:42 PM
Get a better picture. Other than that it looks alright. I am still working on my arm.

06-07-2006, 03:47 PM
sweet