PDA

View Full Version : some 450r,400ex,yfz450 parts for sale.....

brandon34r
06-01-2006, 05:15 AM
Well I need some cash to get a long travel front end and I guess anything can help me out right now so here are the parts I have for sale.

for a 450r

stock red plastic front and rear with stock hood.125 plus shipping,these are in great shape

stock steering stem,can sell with stock bar mounts or oversized adapters.35 with stock,50 with oversized

stock headpipe and silencer,looks and performs great,hardly used.$75

stock footpegs.35

stock heelguards.25

13T front sprocket,great shape. 12

+2 burgard chrome and black a-arms,standard travel.Looks and works really good.WILL ONLY SELL IF I GET LT FRONT END. 375

ELKA triple rate Compression adj. front shocks set up for 180 MX +2 arms. WILL ONLY SELL IF I GET LT FRONT END. 625

rear White MAier plastics with black number plates and white numbers.LOst creek graphics,Pretty beat and both screw holes on the front are broke away so I guess I just want to get rid of these. 20
---------------------------------------------------

400ex parts

Stock 400ex front shocks. $70
stock rear shock. $60

front plastics with headlights,good shape with black side panels and gas tank cover. $75

rear plastics,red stitched together on one fender,but still very usable. $40

stock red seat and seat cover.No tears. $45

Stock battery. $25

Stock subframe powdercoated White,no cracks. $85
--------------------------------------------------

yfz450

Pro Armor Nerf bars,great shape nets aren't torn.Just polished. $80

Stock 05 white rear plastic with a bunch of sponser stickers and red quad shop number plates with white numbers.ALBA graphics kit on them.Not cracked. $50

thats all that I can think of for now.I have pics for everything so just let me know what you want to see and I will post it up.