PDA

View Full Version : Help - LTR EFI and EXHAUST

djvolume
05-31-2006, 10:04 PM
Well, I am selling the EX tomorrow and moving up to the "real world". Getting the LTR.

I need some input on what pipe and fuel/air controllers everyone is running. Tell me problems if you have had any.

My first thought is the Yoshi PIM/RS combo. With the pre-programmed maps -- seems easy. Heard a couple of people had probs w/ the Trinity. Not sure ???? Always heard good stuff about them. I know there are several others. What about running the Two-Bros. w/the PIM.

?????????

All help would be GREATLY appreciated ===

Thanks

onesavage
06-01-2006, 01:02 AM
if you run the two brothers let me know because i have always liked the way the look n was wondering how they would perform but its just so hard to go against yosh when they did all the R&D with suzuki. thanks.

firefighterjosh
06-01-2006, 01:56 AM
My friend bought the Cherry Bomb and took the exhauslt baffle out and he loves it. Tons of power gain from that.

djvolume
06-01-2006, 08:09 PM
Well... my EX is sold.
Found a white LTR - checked the linkage - has the full weld.
Gonna pick it up on Sat.

Please help out with any suggestions or experiences

Esp. with the pipe and air/fuel controller

AL Elks
06-01-2006, 09:03 PM
Pipe info: http://www.l t r 4 5 0 hq.com/invision/forums/index.php?showtopic=1356

Personally I'd go with the Yoshi FIMAK. and this setup: http://www.exriders.com/vbb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=235149

Hope this helps.

In the first link you'll have to take out the spaces. I sure wish someone would turn this feature off. Man I send a ton of individuals to this site but for some reason if I try to post a link to another LTR site it blanks out the name.:mad:

LIL440EX
06-01-2006, 09:37 PM
ya i tried it and that happen. thats a gay feature. they should take it off.

djvolume
06-02-2006, 02:00 PM
I agree -- It's not like we are cheating -- or stealing business -- we are networking -- and most of us use several sites.

Thanks AGAIN --- AL
I am sure I will have questions in the future