PDA

View Full Version : prayers for chef

Warnerade
05-31-2006, 07:46 PM
Some of you might now know who chef440 is, he was a long time member who kind of just died off of coming to these forums. He used to race flat track on heavily modded fourwheelers, very talented young man. The past few years, he upgraded to racing midget cars, and was very talented in this also...Monday, he was racing and was in a wreck, he broke his neck. His mom sent me a text this morning at work, I called but could only talk for a little bit. Donnie is going to be fine, I beleive his mom said he is out of surgery and in recovery, or almost done with surgery. Either way, keep him in your prayers for a speedy recovery.

I consider this kid one of my good friends, although I have never met him personaly, we talk like we are next door neighbors and best friends since we were born.

He talked to me for a brief moment and I told him to call me back as soon as he feels up to it, and made his mom re-assure me that either she or him contacts me with updates, and for those of you who know him, I will relay his status to you.

mx428
05-31-2006, 08:24 PM
Consider it done. I remeber quite a few Chef stories.