PDA

View Full Version : WNYOA Hare Scramble, Tires as prizes

boot46
05-31-2006, 07:24 PM
On Sunday June 11, Miles Mountain in Elkland Pa, will hold its second WNYOA hare-scramble. Last year we had 379 riders and this year we are trying to break that mark. Thanks to all that showed up last year. The track, we think is even better this year and has a few special suprises in store. This year like last year we have two sets of tires to be given away and this is not just for the double A guys. All are eligible. Last year atvriders.com's own 660 big daddy won a set of iRazrs with a great ride. We also have lots more to give away including some very nice plaques. WNYOA has electronic scoring and classes for all abilities, sorry they do not have a mini quad class yet. The track has a wide mix of terrain from a large hill grass track to creek crossings to tight woods and even a little mud. We continue to strive to put on the best event possible. Hope to see you there. Quads start at 1:30. For more info on WNYOA visit WNYOA.net, for more info on Miles Mountain visit milesmountainmx.com or e-mail boot46@ptd.net Thanks

boot46
05-31-2006, 07:44 PM
I foregot to mention this track was built by Quad riders!

660bigdaddy
06-01-2006, 02:25 PM
has my vote for track/promotor of the year. awesome track. quad friendly. wish i was coming. i need a quad first to win those tires. lol:D

MEL
06-03-2006, 07:29 PM
Originally posted by 660bigdaddy
has my vote for track/promotor of the year. awesome track. quad friendly.

+1

Booth440ex
06-07-2006, 10:37 AM
liked it too from what i saw on my only lap i made last year can't wait

CBRSLIDER
06-07-2006, 08:35 PM
Looking forward to being there. It was a blast to watch last year. Unfortunately I'll be a spectator again this year. Quad is being rebuilt. BUT my younger brother has decided it's time to try racing. So he'll be slinging mud while I watch. See you guys there.

Ray

boot46
06-08-2006, 04:18 AM
Hey glad to hear you guys are coming. Sure would be good to see you out there again though Ray. Should be a great day, the track is coming togehter, it is has a lot of changes that we think everyone will enjoy. Hope to see you all! Also thanks to the guys above that posted the nice comments, they are always good to hear.