PDA

View Full Version : so whats everyones opinion on the paranormal( ghosts)

Ripitupfilms
05-31-2006, 07:20 PM
so im sitting here watchin the season final of taps and i was wandering what you guys think about ghosts.

post stories or any opinions here..

enduro400rider
05-31-2006, 08:03 PM
im a beleiver, ill tell a story about a time a saw a "ghost" well let me start out i wasnt really a ghost beleiver until that night, i have always like goin out and looking for creapy places to check out with my freinds to get a good scare. so two years ago me and my freinds went out to what is called 5 points. basically its a local legend around here, we heard about it from people for years and decided to go see it for our selves. what happened was this guy named kennith biros went to a bar and picked up this chick that was drinkin and asked her if she would go with him to his "cabin" for a few drinks, well she went with him and he drove her back into the woods where he stop at an old garage about a mile off the road behind his house and next to the train tracks. he pulled her out and took her into the garage and chopped her up and saved some of her body parts and scattered the rest down the train tracks. now i know what your thinking.... its gotta be fake...its BS well search Kennith Biros or 5 Points house Vienna ohio. and see what you come up with.... its accually true the dudes on death row as we speak. so any way we go down to his old abandon house to see what we could find. we get down there and sneak up to the back and look for a way in (the windows and doors are boarded up) we get through by going through the basement window, the basement was scary as hell, there was random crap everyware and it just felt so weird, it looked like a really old house like the walks were un even rock not brick. so after looking through there we go up to the main floor. we walk around and find red paint splattered on the walls to immitate blood and random graffitti. all his stuff is still there like couchs, chairs, bed everything. i stole his hat out of his closet. :devil: we went to go upstairs but the stairs were so rotted out that we couldnt get up there but as we were standing in the living room we heard pounding in the basement i immeadiatly looked around and all 5 of us were in the same room not moving and the pounding was still pounding. we looked at each other and none of us knew what to do. then a loud slam like something fell off the wall came from the basement and then it was dead silent. we had to go back through the basement to get out, that was probably the scariest moment of my life. we found nothing down there that could have made the noise. so all 5 of us were scared out of our minds so we left. we couldnt beleive it, it was like something you would see on TV but we accually had it happen. about a week later me and my buddy went back during the day but we rode our quads down the tracks and turned off on to a trail about a mile back, it winded through dense trees and came over a hill and i looked over as im coming down the hill and there it is. the old garage he killed the girl in. it was built into the side of a hill. it was just a concrete garage with a cement slab inside. again it was just covered in graffitti and red paint. we go off the quads and checked it out. the woods were dead silent, nothing not even birds making noise. after that i almost never go back there it was enough to make me believe and stay away from that place. search some of that stuff you should find some good info on that stuff its pretty freaky.

Mx_523
05-31-2006, 08:15 PM
I'm a believer. Never had any weird events that happened to me. But what makes you think theres nothing else after life?

Rich250RRacer
05-31-2006, 09:29 PM
Originally posted by enduro400rider
im a beleiver, ill tell a story about a time a saw a "ghost" well let me start out i wasnt really a ghost beleiver until that night, i have always like goin out and looking for creapy places to check out with my freinds to get a good scare. so two years ago me and my freinds went out to what is called 5 points. basically its a local legend around here, we heard about it from people for years and decided to go see it for our selves. what happened was this guy named kennith biros went to a bar and picked up this chick that was drinkin and asked her if she would go with him to his "cabin" for a few drinks, well she went with him and he drove her back into the woods where he stop at an old garage about a mile off the road behind his house and next to the train tracks. he pulled her out and took her into the garage and chopped her up and saved some of her body parts and scattered the rest down the train tracks. now i know what your thinking.... its gotta be fake...its BS well search Kennith Biros or 5 Points house Vienna ohio. and see what you come up with.... its accually true the dudes on death row as we speak. so any way we go down to his old abandon house to see what we could find. we get down there and sneak up to the back and look for a way in (the windows and doors are boarded up) we get through by going through the basement window, the basement was scary as hell, there was random crap everyware and it just felt so weird, it looked like a really old house like the walks were un even rock not brick. so after looking through there we go up to the main floor. we walk around and find red paint splattered on the walls to immitate blood and random graffitti. all his stuff is still there like couchs, chairs, bed everything. i stole his hat out of his closet. :devil: we went to go upstairs but the stairs were so rotted out that we couldnt get up there but as we were standing in the living room we heard pounding in the basement i immeadiatly looked around and all 5 of us were in the same room not moving and the pounding was still pounding. we looked at each other and none of us knew what to do. then a loud slam like something fell off the wall came from the basement and then it was dead silent. we had to go back through the basement to get out, that was probably the scariest moment of my life. we found nothing down there that could have made the noise. so all 5 of us were scared out of our minds so we left. we couldnt beleive it, it was like something you would see on TV but we accually had it happen. about a week later me and my buddy went back during the day but we rode our quads down the tracks and turned off on to a trail about a mile back, it winded through dense trees and came over a hill and i looked over as im coming down the hill and there it is. the old garage he killed the girl in. it was built into the side of a hill. it was just a concrete garage with a cement slab inside. again it was just covered in graffitti and red paint. we go off the quads and checked it out. the woods were dead silent, nothing not even birds making noise. after that i almost never go back there it was enough to make me believe and stay away from that place. search some of that stuff you should find some good info on that stuff its pretty freaky.

Weird, I just saw on today's news that the house was burned to the ground this past weekend.

DieselBoy
05-31-2006, 09:53 PM
i tried searching but nothin really came up

edit- found it. wish i could see some pics though

05-31-2006, 11:07 PM
So one time me my cuz and 4 of our friends went camping down a long narrow old dirt road that looked like no one went on that road in like 20 years that lead to a creak. So when we finally got to the creek after an hour and thirty minutes of driving down that narrow road, we all got out of the truck and started to unload all of our stuff. I was hungry so I told my friend Dale to cook us some lunch while I put up our tent because it was getting dark. After I putted up the tent the food was done and we all set down by the fire and eat. So when we got done eating we all started to drank beer accept me and my cuz. So about 1:00 in the morning all of my friends started to past out and they went to sleep. Me and my cuz stayed by the fire because we was wide awake so after 30 minutes after my friends went to sleep me and my cuz got bored and started to walk down that dirt road so about 25 minutes of walking down the dirt road I seen an opening on the right side of the road so I told my cuz and we decided to walk and see where it led to so we found out that it was another road so we walk down that road about 100 feet and it come to an old looking cabin so we walked on to the porch and knocked on the door no body answered so we knocked on it again and still no answer so I open the door and walked in I smelt a smell that knocked me down so I got back up I didn’t smell it again so I walk further into the cabin while my cuz was right next to me it was pitch black with only our cell phones for light and we seen stairs so we walked up them to the second floor when we got to the second floor we herd something like brake like glass behind us in a room so we jumped and started to run but I grabbed my cuz and told him wait let see what that was then my cuz said OK come on let see do me walked to the room where we herd the noise and I tried to open the door but it was nailed shut but I wanted to see what was that noise so I kicked the door open , when the door opened my body had a chill and we both look into the room we seen a Light blue man that was standing in the middle of the room just staring at us, so we looked at each other to see if we ant just seeing things by the look in his eyes I knew he just seen the same thing I just seen So we screamed and ran out of the cabin and started slow down when we got to the dirt road and I ask my cuz did you just see what I just seen? My cuz said that blue ghost and I said yep

That was just one of many 4 times I seen/herd a ghost
Sorry for the long post

400ex28
05-31-2006, 11:13 PM
I belive in them.

firefighterjosh
05-31-2006, 11:39 PM
I wish I had cool places like that to sneak around in.

trick250r
06-01-2006, 04:13 AM
well, im lucky enough to live in the ohio valley. we've got the infamous egypt valley. i've heard of plenty of stories. this summer a couple of friends and i are gonna check it out. every little story we hear of, we're gonna see if it's real. if its not haunted, at least those devil worshippers and the KKK meet out there. if you've ever been to that page that some guy wrote aout his experiences in egypt valley and he said how the sheriff caught him fishing and told him he'd better get out of there b/c of everything that goes on out there. this i know for a fact is true because my dad and i were fishing and one of the sheriffs told us to not come back unless we had better protection. it's really freaky out there.

ghost450
06-01-2006, 05:50 AM
I'm here, and I ride a YFZ!!

rbgnwa45
06-01-2006, 06:02 AM
I don't believe I guess it's because I havn't encountered.

culookn
06-01-2006, 06:17 AM
I never had to chance to see one but Ive heard a few of them, like moving glasses, or someone walking, and heard something walking.

CHEVYZ
06-01-2006, 07:23 AM
I don't believe in them. I don't believe in anything of that sort, if that makes sense. My grandmother used to do witchcraft (WTF?), and I have heard some very scary stories from family, but I still am not convinced. I would love to get proved wrong and see one. I will suck his *** up with the vacuum.:ermm:

hartnett18
06-01-2006, 08:19 AM
one night my friend was trying to play the passout game and he tried it three times and on the third time he did it for a couple of seconds than he tried it again and he was against a wall and passout and slid and slammed his head on a door and it freaked my friends out because he wasnt getting up and people die from this sorta stuff and he woke up with his eyes in the back of his head and all he said was i saw a demon. and it was late at night it freaked us out. than like a week ago he said he blackedout for no reason in his room and woke up and his carpet had been scraped with his fingers while he was out somthing like a possesed person would do its not dealing with ghost just some wierd **** that happend.

NorCalRacer
06-01-2006, 09:57 AM
Originally posted by hartnett18
one night my friend was trying to play the passout game and he tried it three times and on the third time he did it for a couple of seconds than he tried it again and he was against a wall and passout and slid and slammed his head on a door and it freaked my friends out because he wasnt getting up and people die from this sorta stuff and he woke up with his eyes in the back of his head and all he said was i saw a demon. and it was late at night it freaked us out. than like a week ago he said he blackedout for no reason in his room and woke up and his carpet had been scraped with his fingers while he was out somthing like a possesed person would do its not dealing with ghost just some wierd **** that happend.

Sounds like your friend needs to let some oxygen hit his brain:confused:

Oh yeah, I don't believe in ghosts. I am sure there are better things to do after your dead than hanging around scaring people, at least I hope...

enduro400rider
06-01-2006, 03:32 PM
Originally posted by Rich250RRacer
Weird, I just saw on today's news that the house was burned to the ground this past weekend.

accually it burned down in last august :( out local legend is gone but i got a good scare out of it before it burned. when i was in it, it had fire damage, it caught on fire about 3 or 4 years ago and just suddenly stop burning. but last august it burned to the ground, the chimmeny and foundation is still there though

enduro400rider
06-01-2006, 03:53 PM
Originally posted by DieselBoy
i tried searching but nothin really came up

edit- found it. wish i could see some pics though

check this sire out its got pics and more info on eveything.
http://www.geocities.com/viennaohio/fivepoints.html

PismoLocal
06-01-2006, 04:06 PM
Originally posted by NorCalRacer
Sounds like your friend needs to let some oxygen hit his brain:confused:

Oh yeah, I don't believe in ghosts. I am sure there are better things to do after your dead than hanging around scaring people, at least I hope...

lol I always say that when ever my buddies talk about stuff like that, If i was dead the last thing i would do is haunt some dumb house, I would be haunting the laker girls locker room at the staples center in L.A.

miller821
06-01-2006, 04:09 PM
Originally posted by PismoLocal
lol I always say that when ever my buddies talk about stuff like that, If i was dead the last thing i would do is haunt some dumb house, I would be haunting the laker girls locker room at the staples center in L.A.
It would be the playboy mansion for me:devil:

But I haven't ever encountered anything (Yet), But I think it would be pretty crazy. And alot of stories people tell are believable.

400EXtreme
06-01-2006, 04:19 PM
Originally posted by enduro400rider
check this sire out its got pics and more info on eveything.
http://www.geocities.com/viennaohio/fivepoints.html man i just read all of the stories that stuff is crazy

DieselBoy
06-01-2006, 04:33 PM
thanks for the link. how did the house burn down? did someone set it on fire?

Holsh
06-01-2006, 05:24 PM
yea I belive in that stuff and have some stories of my old house I don't want to get into. but we ended up haveing it get blessed. a few things that happend were flashing lights, tv's and radios turning on at random. and once seen a ghost women in my mothers bedroom. glad I am out of that house

Quad Boy 660r
06-01-2006, 06:08 PM
Originally posted by Holsh
a few things that happend were flashing lights, tv's and radios turning on at random. and once seen a ghost women in my mothers bedroom

F**K THAT!! I would have burnt the SOB to the ground!!!

I dont believe in them, and havent ecountered one. I hope I never do.

DieselBoy
06-01-2006, 06:17 PM
Originally posted by Quad Boy 660r
F**K THAT!! I would have burnt the SOB to the ground!!!

LMAO!!!:blah:

lilhondagirly
06-01-2006, 06:51 PM
that one in ohio...i can't even read it. i'm gettin wicked sketched out. :( im sucha baby when it comes to stuff like that..but i love goin to things like that..as long as im not alone. :)

Holsh
06-01-2006, 07:03 PM
F**K THAT!! I would have burnt the SOB to the ground!!! no, you just got used to it after a while. it sounds funny but when the the lights would flash on and off or things of that sort my mom would cuss at them to tell them to stop b/c it was anoying:D no lie

enduro400rider
06-01-2006, 07:58 PM
Originally posted by DieselBoy
thanks for the link. how did the house burn down? did someone set it on fire?

well the first time it was some kid i know smokin some pot in there:rolleyes: and i guess him and his freind decided to burn it down or sumthin so it caught on fire but only burned up that one corner and went out. i dont know about the second time when it burnt to the ground i just drove by one day and all that was left was a chimminey and the foundation along with some other random burnt peices. the house is in the middle of no ware there was just a house accross the street and that was it. but now people are building houses in the woods right next to it. last summer i was riding near there and a guy stopped me, i was on his property he was building a house about 400 yards from the garage, he just asked me not to ride back there anymore because he was building a house. i looked at him and asked him if he was crazy. he just looked at me with a confused face, so i told him about it and he said "oh come on now that just a bunch of BS" i just told him if he doesnt beleive me then search for it on the net, i saw the guy about a month ago, he said he found out that i wasnt kidding and he hears $hit at night every now and then. he told the people about it who bought the lot next to him and they sold the lot with in a month with out ever building on it. some one claims they found a knife back there when they were building the house and the FBI came and got it for evidence but i seriously doubt that happened. its a pretty creapy place back there, good riding though if anyone wants to tear it up back there and get a good scare thats your place to go.

DieselBoy
06-01-2006, 09:39 PM
They don't know the cause of the fire

Link:

http://www.wytv.com/news/local/1655271.html