PDA

View Full Version : Will Monica race Jamestown ??? Poll

Johnny & Monica
05-31-2006, 03:55 PM
Monica has been saying for years She was going to race one race Just to beat acouple of my buddys :rolleyes: Well I`m calling her out :D An so is Taylor our Daugther . Thier both talking about racing Jamestown in the same class :eek2: I guess I`m not as pretty as Monica but I`ll walk the track an take pictures :cool:

Johnny & Monica
05-31-2006, 07:11 PM
Hey guys you can vote for more than one entry. It doesn't have to be a landslide that Taylor will beat me. I'm going for the finish but will be happy if I do make one lap without hurting myself or getting thrown off the quad (my specialty).I've never had the chance to go to Jamestown so I don't even know what the track is like. I'll try and stay out of way when I'm getting lapped but please if I'm laying in the trail go around not over. LOL As far as Johnny taking pictures as long as he's keeping the camera facing the track and not in his pants we'll be ok:devil: I guess I'll just go for the beginner class. How long is the track supposed to be? See y'all Saturday.

Johnny & Monica
05-31-2006, 07:12 PM
Oh ya one more thing go ahead and tell me what you voted for so I can know who to run off the trail.:devil: :eek2: J/P

Prey
05-31-2006, 08:02 PM
i voted you would get beat by your daughter :p

Johnny & Monica
05-31-2006, 08:08 PM
Originally posted by Prey
i voted you would get beat by your daughter :p

And we're from the same society. So you all are saying I won't even complete a lap? I'm not saying I can beat Taylor but there is always hope!!

montycarlo
05-31-2006, 08:12 PM
She will have quad trouble. :eek2: Hafta run with the bad luck y'all are having this year. :(

Johnny & Monica
05-31-2006, 08:23 PM
Monica gets no love anywhere :devil:

DJJ450r
05-31-2006, 08:28 PM
I voted for taylor beating you:blah: Good luck:macho

Johnny & Monica
05-31-2006, 08:33 PM
No love , I`ll be watching you cheater lol :D

DJJ450r
05-31-2006, 08:44 PM
maybe if you can find my hot lines you wont get lapped:o

montycarlo
05-31-2006, 08:45 PM
Originally posted by Johnny & Monica

Oh, we all love Monica but we choose to show affection in different ways! Kinda like when we were kids and pushing the girls we liked in the snow banks.

I'm simply laying the blame for her upcoming quad trouble on her mechanic! :blah:

IOWAracer
05-31-2006, 08:53 PM
I voted she will get a lap and go the whole race and taylor will beat her and of course she will race goodluck!!!

Lets all pray to God Johnny dosent get carried away with the camera:macho

DJJ450r
05-31-2006, 09:12 PM
Monica gets no love anywhere :devil: You know I love you Monica:D

Johnny & Monica
05-31-2006, 09:13 PM
We'll it doesn't look like any rain for Saturday so that's a plus. Devon I don't think I can follow your lines if I can't see you but Thanks for the offer.:D Monty if I get stuck anywhere I'll be sure to think of you. LOL Miles is loaning me his 400ex so I don't have to worry about my mechanic! Taylor is talking plenty of smack so I've decided if I see her stuck anywhere I'm just going to make sure she's all right and go on:eek2: As long as there aren't any big hills, sidecambers, or rocks I should be ok:p I'm not real crazy about the starts either:huh

Johnny & Monica
05-31-2006, 09:14 PM
Originally posted by DJJ450r
You know I love you Monica:D

That's way too funny!!!:D I may need to edit some of your posts:blah:

yfz450xc
06-01-2006, 05:51 AM

Nothing but love for Monica in MHSc we all know that, wow I was thinking I might not make this race either but now I might have to reconsider.:D
Scott:D

Johnny & Monica
06-01-2006, 07:56 AM
We'll I never have been one to wish for a low turnout but the fewer witnesses the better:D

400exmom
06-01-2006, 01:55 PM
I'm not real crazy about the starts either:huh
just remember doesnt matter where you start its where you finish:muscle: getting beat by taylor wouldnt be so bad that lil lady is fast!:macho

solongsanity06
06-01-2006, 07:15 PM
ive seen tayler ride shes probly gonna beat me :blah:

Johnny & Monica
06-01-2006, 07:28 PM
Originally posted by solongsanity06
ive seen tayler ride shes probly gonna beat me :blah:

Whos this from St.Joseph ?

solongsanity06
06-01-2006, 07:30 PM
sheldon denises brother

Johnny & Monica
06-01-2006, 07:31 PM
Monicas coming for you too then :devil:

solongsanity06
06-01-2006, 07:33 PM
Monicas coming for you too then :devil:

haha cant wait:)

Johnny & Monica
06-01-2006, 08:02 PM
Sheldon, I don't think you need to worry about me. I'll be surprised if Taylor's big head doen't cause her to fall off her quad on the starting line. LOL We may start calling her little bobblehead.;)

DJJ450r
06-01-2006, 08:32 PM
Sheldon, I don't think you need to worry about me. I'll be surprised if Taylor's big head doen't cause her to fall off her quad on the starting line. LOL We may start calling her little bobblehead.;) :huh

Johnny & Monica
06-01-2006, 08:50 PM
That is great!! I may need your photoshopping services in the future.:D :D :D

DJJ450r
06-01-2006, 08:52 PM
That is great!! I may need your photoshopping services in the future.:D :D :D anytime;) :o

Johnny & Monica
06-01-2006, 09:14 PM
my mom is saying all this stuff because shes mad im going to beat her and everbody knows it cause there all mostly voting for me:D

Taylor:devil:

Johnny & Monica
06-01-2006, 09:22 PM
devon, i will see you this weekend and i'll get you in a head lock if you dont think i will then ask my dad he never gets out of my head locks and whats up with helping my wimpy mom?
:macho

Taylor:devil:

dj400ex
06-01-2006, 11:29 PM
hahahh devon is going to get beat up by a little girl (no offense taylor):)

geogeorge
06-02-2006, 05:06 AM
Anything can happen at these races.

First off if Monica is on Johnnys quad I hope she makes a lap. Johnny has had some truble doing that this year on his own.

As for who will win? My bet is that one of the two best looking ladys that are racing in that class will beat the other one.

I did vote that you make it the hour and half tho Monica.

I think you both will do great just look out for the rocks in the creek, and TRAILLLLLLLLLLL.

:devil:

Johnny & Monica
06-02-2006, 05:12 AM
She cant kick my quad So shes riding Miles 400ex :eek2: An hoping to borrow a buddys 250ex for Taylor :D

montycarlo
06-02-2006, 05:34 AM
She cant kick my quad So shes riding Miles 400ex :eek2: An hoping to borrow a buddys 250ex for Taylor :D

OK I retract my previous thoughts on mechanical reliability. She'll finish if she doesn't wreck the first lap!

DJJ450r
06-02-2006, 05:44 AM
devon, i will see you this weekend and i'll get you in a head lock if you dont think i will then ask my dad he never gets out of my head locks and whats up with helping my wimpy mom?
:macho

Taylor:devil: I can take you:o

Johnny & Monica
06-02-2006, 07:34 AM
Well Devon, I just want to say don't turn your back on Taylor.:p That's her secret move the sneak attack! She's practicing her moves on the boys at school right now!:D

DJJ450r
06-02-2006, 11:40 AM
I'll keep my eye out for her:rolleyes:

geogeorge
06-02-2006, 03:13 PM
Well Devon, I just want to say don't turn your back on Taylor.:p That's her secret move the sneak attack! She's practicing her moves on the boys at school right now!:D

this one is easy. 5 bucks on Taylor to kick Devons but all over the place.

:p

DJJ450r
06-02-2006, 03:18 PM
Originally posted by geogeorge
this one is easy. 5 bucks on Taylor to kick Devons but all over the place.

:p I'll take that bet and double it that she laps you:macho

geogeorge
06-02-2006, 04:41 PM
Originally posted by DJJ450r
I'll take that bet and double it that she laps you:macho

is that before or after she and Monica lap you?

She will beat you so bad your kids will be black and blue. :eek2:

DJJ450r
06-02-2006, 06:18 PM
Originally posted by geogeorge
is that before or after she and Monica lap you?

She will beat you so bad your kids will be black and blue. :eek2: We'll see tomorrow geoffy:D

geogeorge
06-02-2006, 09:35 PM
very funny Johnny.
I was backing Monica and Tay up and the thanks I get is you changing the poll.

Your just mad cuz even on a bad day I can finish a race and you haven't. Taylor is nice enought to not beat me that bad. She after all thiks I'm funny. So there.

See you all tomarrow. Don't forget my fan club now Johnny.

Johnny & Monica
06-02-2006, 09:44 PM
Sorry Geoff! Johnny is already in bed. The new J O B is wearing him down. That's probably good news for all of us. We'll see ya in the morning. Hoping to take a practice lap, I know it won't help but at least I'll know how many spots I am going to have problems with. I only went riding once this year so I'm sure it's going to be comical.

burrows
06-02-2006, 09:53 PM
Monica: Go show them guys you can do it. Good luck...Will be waiting at home to see how you did. Bradley and Zac will be on the way in the morning...I just have to stay home and get things caught up...Go Taylor!!! If Johnny is the camera man I sure hope he remembers that us young people look at them pics. lol...mommab

burrows
06-02-2006, 09:55 PM
Monica: Go show them guys you can do it. Good luck...Will be waiting at home to see how you did. Bradley and Zac will be on the way in the morning...I just have to stay home and get things caught up...Go Taylor!!! If Johnny is the camera man I sure hope he remembers that us young people look at them pics. lol...mommab

Geoff: Be easy on the young uns...They can be your worst enemies in the timber...

Johnny & Monica
06-03-2006, 05:21 AM
I'll have Johnny call you with some updates. I figure I won't be able to hang on to the phone until about Tuesday and I'll be back to walking by Wednesday or Thursday. LOL

montycarlo
06-03-2006, 08:02 AM
I'll have Johnny call you with some updates. I figure I won't be able to hang on to the phone until about Tuesday and I'll be back to walking by Wednesday or Thursday. LOL

Better make it faster than that. If Johnny gets hungry enough while you're in bed he might try to cook something. Can you say food poisoning?

Johnny & Monica
06-03-2006, 08:53 PM
Taylor is Trail Queen at are house tonigth :devil:

An Chance won his class He was flying today .

Monica can tell her side of the story But shes still a virgin to XC`ing since she Didnt she a scanner yet She`ll be back thougth ;)

DJJ450r
06-03-2006, 10:27 PM
Good job taylor, I was waiting for that headlock:o I think you were scared:devil: Good job Chance you were flying:eek2:

Awesome job Tyler(the faster shep) who got his first first:D :macho

IOWAracer
06-03-2006, 10:43 PM
good job monica taylor and chance. Johnny are the pics good?

broc

Johnny & Monica
06-04-2006, 08:01 AM
I took almost 300 pictures an I bet 50 are ok alot of heads chopped off back fenders an just empty trails lol , I must not have the knack for it :rolleyes:

yfz450xc
06-04-2006, 08:30 AM
Johnny , A Monica you are not that is for sure HAHAHAHA :D
Scott:D

Johnny & Monica
06-04-2006, 09:17 AM
I was wearing shorts an trying to show some leg :devil: I walked clear back to that check point where the tree crossed the creek :eek: With 3 kids lol took pictures of or tried to take pictures of everyone that passed by :(

geogeorge
06-04-2006, 01:06 PM
Well I have to say good job
Monica, and all you. Johnny your poll was wrong.

Also, Monica don't let Johnny work on your race quad. Next time you will make it.

See you all at the next one.

geogeorge
06-04-2006, 01:09 PM
One more thing. The Geoff George fan club members had great days I think they all got first place in there classes or did a great job on there first main event race. I guess it bays to be a fan.

I even did ok. 4th not bad for having had the flu a few days ago.

Johnnny maybe you should become a fan you might do better in your races.:D

membership is 25.95 per year. Join now before the price goes up.

Johnny & Monica
06-04-2006, 02:06 PM
Geoff, couldn't find you after we went back to the trailer to get your goggles. Try and get them to you at the next round unless you want them mailed.

geogeorge
06-04-2006, 03:02 PM
Geoff, couldn't find you after we went back to the trailer to get your goggles. Try and get them to you at the next round unless you want them mailed.

next round or when ever is ok with me. I have extras. Thank you for bring them back. Its nice to have someone you know in the woods that will bring your stuff back to you.