PDA

View Full Version : seat troubles anyone?

bmxkingrex
05-30-2006, 09:23 PM
after about three days of hard riding my seat started falling off when i jumped. Dealer is gettin me new one just wondering if anyone had the same prob.
Also I would like to know where I can get an exhaust?

Vindex Injuriae
05-30-2006, 10:14 PM
Put a cotter pin through the latch after you install the seat. Look under the seat in front of the tailight for the latch and put a pin through it.
As for the exhaust, there are a bunch of options, rathracing.com - rockymountainatvmc.com - cdracingonline.com are a few. Good luck with it!

-J

wolffie
05-31-2006, 01:42 PM
^^^ that is a nice tip! i have had my seat come of while jumping too, so you aren't the only one. in terms of a pipe, unless you plan on modifying your engine, all the bolt ons are about the same. most people will say HMF because they are inexpensive and offer good quality. i have always run HMf, but pretty much all the aftermarket companies have good standards on slip ons.

if you want to get a decent package, get the Power Kit on www.nicholascycle.com it comes with their slip on, a twin air clamp on airfilter, and they will bore out your carb to a suit your riding style. this runs about $500, but is a great upgrade for the pred!