PDA

View Full Version : Frontend Conversion Question

cdevito
05-30-2006, 11:18 AM
Dirttrack71 or anyone who can answer:

I'm looking to put the 300ex dual a-arm conversion on my son's '06 trx90. I just bought 18x10x8 in. rims and tires for the rear.

Question: which length should I ask for when I buy the kit--4 1/2" or 6"? Also which size spacers should I get for the rear?

I want to get it right the first time.

Thanks.......

smokinwrench
05-30-2006, 09:01 PM
Originally posted by cdevito
Dirttrack71 or anyone who can answer:

I'm looking to put the 300ex dual a-arm conversion on my son's '06 trx90. I just bought 18x10x8 in. rims and tires for the rear.

Question: which length should I ask for when I buy the kit--4 1/2" or 6"? Also which size spacers should I get for the rear?

I want to get it right the first time.

Thanks.......

I installed that kit on my boys 06 trx90. I didn't realize there was 2 sizes. Ours must be the wide one, quad is around 46 inches wide in front. I bought 3x5 off spaced douglas rear rims, I also installed 2.5 inch spacers and the rear is still a touch narrower then front.

dart450r
06-13-2006, 08:49 AM
let me know what you think of your set up when you get it all done.... and some pics would be nice also.... im thinking of doin something like this to my sons. after that... we need some motor work... thanks

smokinwrench
06-13-2006, 08:58 AM
Originally posted by dart450r
let me know what you think of your set up when you get it all done.... and some pics would be nice also.... im thinking of doin something like this to my sons. after that... we need some motor work... thanks

It has been doen for a long time now. It is agreat setup. The kit isn't the quality, that I thought it should be. It is so much better then stock it is unreal.