PDA

View Full Version : Wheel Spacers

jesterJP
05-30-2006, 09:10 AM
I've been looking at wheel spacers for a Polaris Predator 500. The configurations that I have seen are 2.5 inch for the rear and 1.5 inch for the front. Is it normal to run a wider rear end or can I put a 2.5 inch set of spacers on the front also. And if I do put the 2.5 inch spacers on the front, will that cause any problems with the handling of the bike?

Thanks....

QuadJunkies
05-30-2006, 10:04 AM
We used to own a Predator so I have to ask this....

why would you want it wider..?? They come pretty wide already... We had our stock and still FT raced it
Are you going to TT race ??MX??

jesterJP
05-30-2006, 11:36 AM
I'm buying the spacers as a gift, so I don't know the answer to your questions. The specs were for 2.5 inch front and back, but most dealers are only selling 1.5 inch for the front. I contacted one distributor and they said that their 2.5 inch (4/156) rear spacer WOULD fit the front, but they didn't know of anyone who put them on the front. I am just curious to know if anyone here had put spacers on their Predator and what their experiences were.

Thanks...

wolffie
05-31-2006, 01:38 PM
i have heard great things about the Billet Mx Hubs on www.rathracing.com they make the predators back end about 3 inches wider, and are probably going to be more reliable than the spacers. they cost i believe $175.

the pred is pretty damn wide though! i have never run spacers on mine, but if you (or who ever you are buying these for) isnt going to be like Flat track racing, you probably dont need them.

Rockymountainatv.com has some too.

preddymoto
06-03-2006, 12:43 PM
hey for anyone who wants wheel spacers i have some for sale. they are brand new in the box. just got them from rockymountain. i'll take 65 bucks plus shipping. they will fit an 03 front/rear or an 04-06 front. they sent me they wrong one's and wont return them without a restocking fee and shipping cost. i got them on thursday of last week.

holeshotoutlaw5
07-09-2009, 11:13 PM
crj performance sells anice kit.

TYLER329
07-10-2009, 11:14 AM
God kills a bunny everytime somebody bolts on wheel spacers....it's a fact.

QuadJunkies
07-10-2009, 12:12 PM
Originally posted by TYLER329
God kills a bunny everytime somebody bolts on wheel spacers....it's a fact.

LMAO!:p